Typical RAM player Annihilation

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser79042

Funny thing. I thought it was sitter-played account's birthday, so I sent 200 "presents" at him. But he is voracious. Needs more! :icon_cool:

Last edited:

MR.MR

Funny thing. I thought it was cshipley's birthday, so I sent 200 "presents" at him. But he is voracious. Needs more! :icon_cool:

Someone give me an account so I can send him birthday love!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Much appreciated.

If I go another month without talking trash on here will you still believe I have quit? :icon_rolleyes:
Did you also know gullible isn't a real word?

DeletedUser79042

Just making sure sitter-played account stats gets published as these are relevant with this thread.

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: cshipley

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 95
Difference: 150

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,273,204
Side 2: 881,221
Difference: 1,391,983

chart

Congratulation to the devoted sitters of this pathetic account. You did well. Our team did better. :axemen:

robot out

PS Maybe the gardener owner, will pickup now from where he ABANDONED. Congrats :icon_biggrin: Keep "playing". And make sure you share a barb nobling tool with BH. They may have some difficulty seeing the big ones, so you must guide them through the "barb garden". It is what you do best all these years anyway...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Posted 16/11/2011 at 11:44:

Because it is incredibly repetitive and boring? :icon_rolleyes:

Another rumour, cshipley doesn't even log in anymore despite being on skype everyday and Raven is telling everyone he/she is playing it single handed. Or maybe Raven just says this so everyone shouts at him/her and he/she loves the attention that being yelled out generates :) Seem to be working.

Wait, now I'm confused again ...

DeletedUser

Congratulations, on the ops. This month I got a promotion at work, caught up with lots of old friends from home, saw my family for the first time this year, celebrated a birthday, ran a half marathon and did some things that most of you kids aren't allowed to do yet legally but think about all the time :icon_wink: (yes especially you Tomy) . Close to a perfect week for all you HIMYM fans. Equally, during the last month I lost a lot of villages on an online computer game.

Those of you with any kind of life outside this game, I will let you decide whether you think it was worth it. Those of you that have no life outside this game, I wouldn't expect you to understand or relate. I have no regrets, although it amuses how much people care about me.

Anyway, that's my monthly pnp done, if I don't post for a while, feel free to keep talking about me, posting rumours about me, making threads all about me. I'm kind of a big deal, I'm used to it. Flame Away. See you in December :lol:

DeletedUser

Taken from Aubree's Profile:

"Done here peeps! Been trying to hold off and come back but my interest in this game is DEAD!!!!!!

Its been real... Start nobling... All villages have w/e troops are built in them i wont move any troops for any1... First person to take a village gets 250 pp ;) Except for cooger!!! have fun and yea best of luck to RAM still love yall even tho i hold u (RAM) responsible for ruining my game.. Look at my stats i was active and capping BH till i got screwed over by my council.. Go figure........."

How many more players are RAM going to ruin?

Aubree was one of the best players in RAM...

RAM really never cease to amaze me how low they stoop.
How is it possible to lose that many key players?

Do they do it on purpose?

DeletedUser79042

You know what sitter-played account? I enjoyed reading your post. It just proves once more the "quality" of your personality. You spit on the face of the players who helped you not to loose 1000 villages in this game.

The only bad thing is that they seem to think your spitting on them is ... rain. I will send Raven a raincoat.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congratulations, on the ops. This month I got a promotion at work, caught up with lots of old friends from home, saw my family for the first time this year, celebrated a birthday, ran a half marathon and did some things that most of you kids aren't allowed to do yet legally but think about all the time :icon_wink: (yes especially you Tomy) . Close to a perfect week for all you HIMYM fans. Equally, during the last month I lost a lot of villages on an online computer game.

Those of you with any kind of life outside this game, I will let you decide whether you think it was worth it. Those of you that have no life outside this game, I wouldn't expect you to understand or relate. I have no regrets, although it amuses how much people care about me.

Anyway, that's my monthly pnp done, if I don't post for a while, feel free to keep talking about me, posting rumours about me, making threads all about me. I'm kind of a big deal, I'm used to it. Flame Away. See you in December :lol:

Another 'real life got in the way' excuse ? For what you've bragged so much before, this is a new low ...

No, you are not. But keep thinking it, if it makes you feel better.

DeletedUser

You spit on the face of the players who helped you not to loose 1000 villages in this game.

Relaaaax, robot. Remember, I asked Shipley to let me play on his account. He owes me nothing for this. (Assuming I'm even doing anything. Shipley's crazy rumor in the other thread may be more accurate than you think. Wouldn't it be funny if I hadn't even touched the account, and it was RAM's regular sitters who are sniping your .150 sec trains, and impeding your progress? Everyone knows I just like the attention. That's why I troll the PnP so much....)

The only bad thing is that they seem to think your spitting on them is ... rain. I will send Raven a raincoat.

Save the raincoat for the other selfless sitters in RAM.
The only rain I need is a rain of nukes. Less PnP! More incomings!!! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

; )

DeletedUser

Taken from Aubree's Profile:

"Done here peeps! Been trying to hold off and come back but my interest in this game is DEAD!!!!!!

Its been real... Start nobling... All villages have w/e troops are built in them i wont move any troops for any1... First person to take a village gets 250 pp ;) Except for cooger!!! have fun and yea best of luck to RAM still love yall even tho i hold u (RAM) responsible for ruining my game.. Look at my stats i was active and capping BH till i got screwed over by my council.. Go figure........."

Sort of amusing about Aubree.

I remember when the whole Noobaxes thing broke, she was one of the louder voices on Skype and PnP calling him and others "traitors," claiming it was Noobaxes who betrayed the RAM council, RAM was all-powerful and correct in every way, and so forth.

Then she gets screwed over by her own council.

To quote Aubree herself: "Go figure..." :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But how many players has this happened to in RAM now?

I've ran out of fingers trying to count the total.

DeletedUser79042

it was RAM's regular sitters who are sniping your .150 sec trains,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to make a comment on that, but I would get banned more than Paj is so far...

Anyway, thumbs up for the "sitters" in RAM. :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
Can we have some of these play the next 5-6 days? Ppppppplease? :lol:
[/spoil]

cececole

Whoever is sitting shipley doesn't matter, the point is----->He is the duke. His account has been under fire. He takes another TW vacation. He requires 24/7 sitting.

Doesn't anyone in RAM have a problem with that?

It sucks enough when someone who is under attack suddenly has "busy RL, unlike you losers" and "has to" take a break. But for your duke? The King of Braggers?

Guess what, WE ALL HAVE RL. Okay, some of us have more responsibilities or chances to have fun than others. No newsflash that RL trumps losing some villages in a computer game. But at what point do the members of RAM get fed up with Mr. "I'm slicker than average and generally kind of a big deal" taking breaks when his account is under fire. Oh, right...never. He is too slick for that.

DeletedUser

But at what point do the members of RAM get fed up with Mr. "I'm slicker than average and generally kind of a big deal" taking breaks when his account is under fire. Oh, right...never. He is too slick for that.

LMFAO! :icon_razz:

I can just imagine your cute little Shipley impression. (Even if he is more girly than you(no offense = P))

Cece that's the first time in 2 years you have made me laugh. :icon_wink:

cececole

My tender feeling are hurt :p This is the FIRST time I made you laugh :(

DeletedUser

My tender feeling are hurt :p This is the FIRST time I made you laugh :(

You misunderstood?

Please let me re-phrase what I meant...

This is the first time that you have made me laugh, without making me cry at the same time. :icon_razz:

It's just a nice change for you to make me smile instead of torturing me like usual :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Whoever is sitting shipley doesn't matter, the point is----->He is the duke. His account has been under fire. He takes another TW vacation. He requires 24/7 sitting.

Doesn't anyone in RAM have a problem with that?

It sucks enough when someone who is under attack suddenly has "busy RL, unlike you losers" and "has to" take a break. But for your duke? The King of Braggers?

Guess what, WE ALL HAVE RL. Okay, some of us have more responsibilities or chances to have fun than others. No newsflash that RL trumps losing some villages in a computer game. But at what point do the members of RAM get fed up with Mr. "I'm slicker than average and generally kind of a big deal" taking breaks when his account is under fire. Oh, right...never. He is too slick for that.

Ship hasn't been duke for some time. Our tribe profile should show you that... I don't even remember when he was the duke last tbh... I don't think he was a 'duke' when him and KarmaX had their falling out. I could be wrong though.