Typical RAM player Annihilation

• Thread starter DeletedUser79042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Whoever is sitting shipley doesn't matter, the point is----->He is the duke. His account has been under fire. He takes another TW vacation. He requires 24/7 sitting.

Doesn't anyone in RAM have a problem with that?

It sucks enough when someone who is under attack suddenly has "busy RL, unlike you losers" and "has to" take a break. But for your duke? The King of Braggers?

Guess what, WE ALL HAVE RL. Okay, some of us have more responsibilities or chances to have fun than others. No newsflash that RL trumps losing some villages in a computer game. But at what point do the members of RAM get fed up with Mr. "I'm slicker than average and generally kind of a big deal" taking breaks when his account is under fire. Oh, right...never. He is too slick for that.

Probably at the same point you dont believe everything you are told. If you want to believe I am on TW vacation, that I am the duke, that I take breaks, that I have a 24/7 sitter and that RAM has a problem with these non-existant circumstances then more fool you.

If you want to find out what is happening with my account and RAM, maybe you should try better sources rather than speculation and rumour.

Also no excuses from me, my real life has always been prevelent and has always been a priority and I wont sacrifice anything in my RL for a game. But credit where it is due, it was a good op involving a multitude of players from 3-4 different tribes. I've never once shirked giving credit to those who deserve it, namely Onny, ChamichA and in particular Inflrc for their attacks and Retha for planning it. I have no shame in losing villages to an op of that scale.

Oh, and I have an entire thread made about me, I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. I'm kind of a big deal, people know me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I'm kind of a big deal, I'm used to it. Flame Away. See you in December :lol:
It is already .... December ? Where? In your planet?

Anyway, since you made us the honour of ... revisiting our pathetic posts and threads, be advised that you got alot of things wrong in what you just posted. But it is understandable. Those who never even bother to take a glimpse of their account when under fire, usually do. But they are respected because they keep a low profile, ie: "They keep their mouth shut".

And yes credit to ... Retha and the rest of the players you usually kiss their -you know what-. You are such a gentleman for a shrimp afterall :lol:

PS Third wave landing soon. Will you take the helm ? :axemen:

DeletedUser

At T33chr's suggestion, I took a look at RAM's profile page to clear up any misunderstandings.

Dukes: Never Back Down / Michael Wittman

Complaint Box: Bladestar

I wonder if Bladestar has any complaints about Never Back Down taking 195 villas from him or so in the last month ...

My point being, sometimes RAM's profile page isn't an entirely accurate source of information.

DeletedUser

My point being, sometimes RAM's profile page isn't an entirely accurate source of information.

It's kinda hard keeping it updated, with all those people suddenly experiencing 'RL issues'.

Now if shipley would only spend 1/2nd of the time he spends on the PnP, on his account ... I betcha he'd keep a lot more villages.

DeletedUser

At T33chr's suggestion, I took a look at RAM's profile page to clear up any misunderstandings.

I wonder if Bladestar has any complaints about Never Back Down taking 195 villas from him or so in the last month ...

:icon_razz: Lot's of people have complaints about RAM nobling and betraying their own members. I'm just one of many.
To name a few, Noobaxes, Aubree, H.U.L.K, Brindamour... It's a long and depressing list.

A few months ago I thought RAM would actually do well in this world. But eating your own stock has never proved to be profitable. :icon_cry:

Any information given by RAM I always automatically take it as incorrect. I suggest you do the same, flower. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Or it is accurate, and we don't want to hear about complaints so have them sent somewhere we don't have to read them...

:icon_razz: Lot's of people have complaints about RAM nobling and betraying their own members. I'm just one of many.
To name a few, Noobaxes, Aubree, H.U.L.K, Brindamour... It's a long and depressing list.

A few months ago I thought RAM would actually do well in this world. But eating your own stock has never proved to be profitable. :icon_cry:

Any information given by RAM I always automatically take it as incorrect. I suggest you do the same, flower. :icon_cool:

Feel free to enlighten everyone about how those players were 'betrayed'.

We already know noobaxes story. But about the others, well... That's just laughable...

HULK (not original account owner I might add) left RAM for Shipley's tribe so I find it hard to swallow that you think RAM was the betrayer.
Aubree - well I don't really know about that story - could have had something to do with a fight with someone over village claims (could be propoganda). Again, left tribe of own accord.
Brindamour - Was under heavy attack, I believe disappeared for a while during this time. How they were betrayed, well you may need to enlighten me...

Feel free to correct any mistakes I may have made, but don't just come here crying injustice with no actual evidence.

DeletedUser

Feel free to correct any mistakes I may have made, but don't just come here crying injustice with no actual evidence.

You kiddin'?

I've been doing exactly that for years, what makes you think I'm gonna stop now? :icon_cool:

cececole

Probably at the same point you dont believe everything you are told. If you want to believe I am on TW vacation, that I am the duke, that I take breaks, that I have a 24/7 sitter and that RAM has a problem with these non-existant circumstances then more fool you.

If you want to find out what is happening with my account and RAM, maybe you should try better sources rather than speculation and rumour.

Okay, then. Raven would be only a source of speculation and rumour, in your universe. Those untrue references to "regular" sitters. Raven, you are a liar.

[spoil]
Relaaaax, robot. Remember, I asked Shipley to let me play on his account. He owes me nothing for this. (Assuming I'm even doing anything. Shipley's crazy rumor in the other thread may be more accurate than you think. Wouldn't it be funny if I hadn't even touched the account, and it was RAM's regular sitters who are sniping your .150 sec trains, and impeding your progress? Everyone knows I just like the attention. That's why I troll the PnP so much....)[/spoil]

Also no excuses from me, my real life has always been prevelent and has always been a priority and I wont sacrifice anything in my RL for a game. But credit where it is due, it was a good op involving a multitude of players from 3-4 different tribes. I've never once shirked giving credit to those who deserve it, namely Onny, ChamichA and in particular Inflrc for their attacks and Retha for planning it. I have no shame in losing villages to an op of that scale.

As for the quality of your info. Sad.

It does prove that you haven't been on your account much if you think that Cham and Inflrc are the primary attackers. They shifted to other targets a few weeks ago and are pounding other members of RAM into the ground. Next time you deign to actually sign into the game, check their TW stats.

Who knows when you actually will have a few spare moments in your abfab life to lower yourself to sign in. I will assist.

inflrc [spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2330218&type=&pn=2[/spoil]

ChamichA [spoil]http://http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2795866 [/spoil]

3-4 different tribes???? Really? Please name the tribes beyond BH and pnx

Who planned the ops? hmmmmmmm:lol:

Oh, and I have an entire thread made about me, I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. I'm kind of a big deal, people know me.

Yes, I was totally wrong on the duke part. But you are certainly a big deal. A legend in your own mind. I suppose your high and mighty attitude just led me to the conclusion that you were the overlord of all RAM. Definately my mistake there.

DeletedUser

You kiddin'?

I've been doing exactly that for years, what makes you think I'm gonna stop now? :icon_cool:

Do you? Or do you just say that you do?

Coz I'm still waiting for clarification of those points...

3-4 different tribes???? Really? Please name the tribes beyond BH and pnx

Will only address this part coz I don't really have a problem with the rest of it :D

MF have sent a tiny amount. Perhaps he was referring to them?

Also, Inflrc sent a whole bunch more in the past 24 hours...

cececole

3 MF players attacked about 4 villages. Indeed that does count. I have to admit that I forget and they cleared 2 villages for me to noble. Apologies to them. The "3-4 tribes" bit makes it sound like a full out op from numerous players. You are correct, inflrc is refocusing on shipley. You seem to have more knowledge about shipley account than he has. Perhaps you are one of the non-existent account sitters :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

when you actually will have a few spare moments in your abfab life to lower yourself to sign in.

I thank you cece for making it simple English for a shrimp to understand. I was talking spitting and rain in another forum post and since he is aquatic maybe he never understood... The Raven should have though. He is a birdie afterall :lol:

Yes, I was totally wrong on the duke part. But you are certainly a big deal. A legend in your own mind. I suppose your high and mighty attitude just led me to the conclusion that you were the overlord of all RAM. Definately my mistake there.

Yes. You were deceived cece. Not following the pnp all these months is evident :icon_biggrin: But hey, it is all a shrimp-talk in here, so nothing actually to see... The title of the thread was revealing though. "Typical RAM player Annihilation" should have given you the tip of him just being a duke of the past. You know, when the barbs were eaten for tribes to grow... BUT his legacy lives on nowadays. With the big tribes of the world. they all eat 1.5k barbs! So yes. He is ... legend :icon_biggrin:

3 MF players attacked about 4 villages.

LOL! BH's allies will definetly make the difference in this world! 4 villages eh? Wow! Great number not to be mentioned as 2-3 more tribes attacking his pathetic account...

Also, Inflrc sent a whole bunch more in the past 24 hours...

t33 has a right to post for shimp's account. He most probably took hours of his precious time to play. Pity that he received the "rainy" comments from him as well. But I think that he understands. Good game t33!
I truly hope it was not just Raven on the defence of the one who calls all of you/us losers for playing a game....

robot over and out. :xmas smile:

DeletedUser79042

Oi No Xmasy things until Dec 1st

December has come according to the Star of this thread :icon_biggrin:

You are not paying attention Sir Mike :icon_sad:

:xmas rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay, then. Raven would be only a source of speculation and rumour, in your universe. Those untrue references to "regular" sitters. Raven, you are a liar.

I asked Shipley to let me play on his account.

While I do not categorically deny being a liar, I just wanted to point out that my earlier comment was not *necessarily* a lie.

I asked Shipley to let me sit his account, Yes. But nowhere did I say he accepted my offer. Considering that Shipley knows my anti-RAM sentiments, and that I recently told him I wanted to see his empire ground to a bloody smear on the map, I would not be the wisest person to set as a sitter. Not unless a person was desperate, or naively trusting, or maybe just not caring very much about this game anymore.

But it is not my place to make judgements about the motives of enemy Dukes.

About personal matters, though...
r2, you may be right about me not recognizing insults when they are thrown at me. After all, someone I respect recently told me his capitalized cursing on skype was not really out of anger - and I believe him - so I do not feel insulted. Perhaps Shipley's comments were similarly just trying to get a rise out of someone?

If so, he may have to be more insulting. It seems RAM is very difficult to get a rise out of, these days. Most of the players have fallen asleep. Or perhaps they are following their ex-Duke's example, and finding Real Life much more important than this game?

DeletedUser79042

Not unless a person was desperate, or naively trusting, or maybe just not caring very much about this game anymore.
I will just keep that comment of yours as a valid one Raven.

Now go and tag ! There will be more of course. To the both of your accounts :axemen:

PS Your skype does not seem to be working after all this CAPITALISED ATTACK you suffered recently, but was fully explained as to the why's... Think a robot had anything to do with it ? :icon_biggrin:

Still you definitely need a raincoat for the spitting... You seem to keep mixing it with rain all along.

robot over and out :xmas tongue: (damn I have to keep saying that :lol: )

inflrc

Ok, my name was mentioned thrice. I am here. What's up? Who's next to be annihilated? You will know when someone else comes here and says RL is first :xmas tongue:

DeletedUser

raven, you must pay better attention to schooling. They told me shipley was NOT DUKE

Right. My bad.

(just dukish) :p

Yes. He sets an excellent example for the rest of his tribe to follow. That is a duke-ish trait, right?

I predict in the upcoming months, it will be very much in vogue for RAM players to develop RealLife-itis, and pass their sits. In fact, I have recently discovered myself to be under attack. HELP! HELP! I need a sitter so I can go... uh.... mow* the lawn?

*This will take some time, as it is currently snowing and the grass won't be visible for months. Any sitters should be prepared to defend the account for approximately 119 days, before I return and complain that people did not take good care of my account, when they knew I was coming back)

Aaahhh.. I love Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser

Or it is accurate, and we don't want to hear about complaints so have them sent somewhere we don't have to read them...

Feel free to enlighten everyone about how those players were 'betrayed'.

We already know noobaxes story. But about the others, well... That's just laughable...

HULK (not original account owner I might add) left RAM for Shipley's tribe so I find it hard to swallow that you think RAM was the betrayer.
Aubree - well I don't really know about that story - could have had something to do with a fight with someone over village claims (could be propoganda). Again, left tribe of own accord.
Brindamour - Was under heavy attack, I believe disappeared for a while during this time. How they were betrayed, well you may need to enlighten me...

once i got the password and changed the email that account was mine. so thank you very much. after we had disputes about such things cshipley and i with a few other player planned a coup to get new dukes and new council. look whose left of that coup. you let the guy who was the leader of the whole damn thing back in and then well you say F it to the rest. that a betrayal. and a blind eye to umm if memory serves me correct 4 or 5 accounts. Mberns and I had a dispute and we nuked each other. the difference is he had the whole RAM population to help him and i didn't. he was to much of a coward to stand up to a lone account. i regret ever listening and falling for cshipley's lies and false promises. he said we would be back in RAM soon and look who was the only one that made it back. before that when i wasnt in RAM and knew Karma was inactive they had the nerve to ask me to quit nobling karmax. i have 10 or 12 caps upon karma before they even noticed. sad really. RAM took cshipley back and left the rest of us to rot. thats how you betrayed us.