Drama what have you been doing?

• Thread starter Pleasantly Agonized
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Map looks the same it did when I left months ago, I mean banned excuse me.

DeletedUser

Strange considering we've taken 4,073 villages in October and 1,699 villages so far this month according to tw stats.

greenmonsta

Looks like they have spent most of their time nobling themselves to be honest, I check back every now and again to no new changes.

DeletedUser

I don't know what kind of changes you are expecting guys. World is in a phase where you don't see much changes happening on map like tribes disbanding or recruitment of players, no real wars left.

Drama!'s activity level dropped significantly after last wars, you can't expect people to be as much excited & active nobling nubs as fighting a war. Remaining tribes like WE/BA-I just sit there nobling their own inactives & barbs while their players get's nobled. (except for only one remaining active player Alf Hucker)

I can't remember when you PA, umm departed from W53, but you did left work to some people to clean up your villies :icon_razz:

P.S. In last 3 months Drama! nobled ~12K villages and if my math is correct non-Drama! players own ~14K villages, so give us another few months until you see some changes :)

DeletedUser

We have been mainly drinking and partying. We will fire a noble once in a while when we feel like it.

DeletedUser

Pleasantly Agonized 2011-05-02 05:11 date of deletion

1304315636.png

today

1321253625.png

please before open your mouth check info.

DeletedUser

Spent a bunch of time going after all the nubs who were eating on all those barbs you left for us.

DeletedUser20939

I find it funny to see the heated comments. I think pleasantly made a fairly good point. But I can understand the drop of activity also. Just a boring world for you guys atm.

DeletedUser

Pleasantly Agonized 2011-05-02 05:11 date of deletion

[spoil]
1304315636.png

today

1321253625.png
[/spoil]

please before open your mouth check info.

Hey sweetheart I hopped on another account that raped everything in existence the Drama people know what I'm talking about so yeah do some research before you open your mouth

Spent a bunch of time going after all the nubs who were eating on all those barbs you left for us.
LOL I had naughty scripts and you ran me into the ground.

I find it funny to see the heated comments. I think pleasantly made a fairly good point. But I can understand the drop of activity also. Just a boring world for you guys atm.

People get real mad over teh interwebz Ryp babe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey sweetheart I hopped on another account that raped everything in existence the Drama people know what I'm talking about so yeah do some research before you open your mouth

Ello sexy :lol:

DeletedUser

I swear sometimes you could think your female or just very very generous in compliments :D hahaha

DeletedUser

Yo Sham, in those maps who is the green?
im sure my account was in there somewhere lol cant remember..

DeletedUser

Yo Sham, in those maps who is the green?
im sure my account was in there somewhere lol cant remember..

That's BA-I dude, You were'nt anywhere near there :p (Now it is though) Alf Hucker went barb yesterday after a ban - won't explain due to rules obviously lol.
I'm on your account now dude. 15 Purple Rhino Drama! 9.357.200 968 9667

Hit me up on skype soon

good to see your see about

edit:- just remembered the 1st map posted by sham, Yea that was roughly where you were. That was Uruz at the time. We recruited raven and killed the rest :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That's BA-I dude, You were'nt anywhere near there :p (Now it is though) Alf Hucker went barb yesterday after a ban - won't explain due to rules obviously lol.
I'm on your account now dude. 15 Purple Rhino Drama! 9.357.200 968 9667

Hit me up on skype soon

good to see your see about

edit:- just remembered the 1st map posted by sham, Yea that was roughly where you were. That was Uruz at the time. We recruited raven and killed the rest :icon_cool:

liez, we recruited them all.

DeletedUser

hey sham (bro),
leave these noobs alone. they like to talk with us and feel that are not noob. but it's self-lying

DeletedUser

our secret conversation: "but honestly we don't have fun without these noobs too. let's keep them busy with toys"