What happened to this world??

DeletedUser

It looks like all the legends of this world are gone. Tribb and Sir ronn went barb.mackena empire is banned. Cesar inactive,fester inactive,dhk inactive. w43 turned out to be one of the most boring world of all time. I think at the moment there are less than 60 active members. They should form a tribe together and bring an end to this world. No point in playing it anymore. Frost has made it mark. But even they are looking like out of fuel. Frst nobles inactive Ni.Ni nobles barb.too boring. Looks like better players moved to RL or other servers.

DeletedUser

It is unfortunate about the tribb account but we like to play things by the book :p

As for forming a tribe together no thanks. Better to take out all the other players to make our quota for the world. Then we only have the one player to takeout and it is game over. Yes this is a world of attrition but that is a facet of the game as much as anything else. Yet cheaper packets would certainly speed things up a bit but whats the hurry to finish for :)

DeletedUser

Frost won, other people are just dont know when they have lost.

DeletedUser

didn't tribb's account get deleted by morthy accidently?

DeletedUser

Ages ago, I quit and due to a mix up it was left without a sitter and I was unaware they couldn't get it back. Unfortunate, but there's nothing that can be done about it now.

DeletedUser

Frost won, other people are just dont know when they have lost.

You know when there's 5 seconds left in a basketball game and Team A is beating Team B by 20 points and Team B just dribbles out the clock because it's pretty obvious they can't score 20 points in 5 seconds?

That's just like w43 except it's 335 Million points that they're down by and in this case they are too dumb to realize it!!! Or hanging around just to be a pest, in which case I don't need to comment on their rl, speaks for itself.

*sigh

DeletedUser98628

Wait is harbinger tribe?

tribb**

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I took over the account about a year ago (or maybe more, can't remember). I didn't start the account, when tribb quit I took over it, I previously co-played TriaI.

DeletedUser104171

It looks like all the legends of this world are gone. Tribb and Sir ronn went barb.mackena empire is banned. Cesar inactive,fester inactive,dhk inactive. w43 turned out to be one of the most boring world of all time. I think at the moment there are less than 60 active members. They should form a tribe together and bring an end to this world. No point in playing it anymore. Frost has made it mark. But even they are looking like out of fuel. Frst nobles inactive Ni.Ni nobles barb.too boring. Looks like better players moved to RL or other servers.

same with world 52, I think its just running out of steam and should end sooner than 15th may, I quit w52 and 43 a couple of months back

DeletedUser

didn't tribb's account get deleted by morthy accidently?

I was always curious what morthy did to compensate you for that lol

*disclaimer - i haven't played this world since startup and was a newb. im just an onlooker :p