w57 Player made map's

DeletedUser

Whats with the future war with infamy 4play?

What evidence?

NightWitch1

Why does infamy have a giant mushroom..... :S

Well it was easy it was just a map made for psycho, i have be playing inside the evil smurf for a long time and its a thank you for all the good times with him , i did first not even wanted to post it but i changed my mind.

i can do animations to but i wont spend allot of time into that map anymore its a old map and not worth my time.

So yes i made the mushroom specely on there for The Evil smurfs

[spoil]
2v1osx2.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Cool, maybe make one, of a different angle, maybe try make one like a world map in rl

DeletedUser

Where is Beautiful.Disaster when we need her? For those who have never seen this before:

[spoil]
w19mapAnimated2.gif
[/spoil]
You do realise the rotating sphere animation is an automated function of Photoshop/GIMP?

BTW, I just check out these map threads for ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

NightWitch1

well time to get this one a update....

[spoil]
66izpj.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well time to get this one a update....

[spoil]
66izpj.jpg
[/spoil]

kindly update.. CTRL members are mostly now Knock!

and please, don't use only red colors, there are 365 or more colors in the world.. use it please, hehehe.. thanks..

NightWitch1

kindly update.. CTRL members are mostly now Knock!

and please, don't use only red colors, there are 365 or more colors in the world.. use it please, hehehe.. thanks..

well you should had look at the creation date and the note with the map right conner when you dont see it well enough into green

the map did made on the LAST DAYS of dec 2011 that time the map was up to date the picture basic was used for the picture contest intot he forums the one if you did not see...

[spoil]
34zhekl.jpg

66izpj.jpg
[/spoil]

so next time before you make any complains about one of my maps then look to the create time and the notes with he pictures on other places.

the reason i didn't update the forums was because i did not want to influence the contest but the results takes so long. then

And they are all different kind or red and green and its my map so can i use the colors who i wish to use__ its my creation so its my choice and there are not one rule about to use different colors or what else.

so pls next time read the stuff and think before you answer, because even its not related anymore today, tomorrow the map shows different anyways so none of any maps are up to date every hours there will be new concures ect.

DeletedUser

well you should had look at the creation date and the note with the map right conner when you dont see it well enough into green

the map did made on the LAST DAYS of dec 2011 that time the map was up to date the picture basic was used for the picture contest intot he forums the one if you did not see...

[spoil]
34zhekl.jpg

66izpj.jpg
[/spoil]

so next time before you make any complains about one of my maps then look to the create time and the notes with he pictures on other places.

the reason i didn't update the forums was because i did not want to influence the contest but the results takes so long. then

And they are all different kind or red and green and its my map so can i use the colors who i wish to use__ its my creation so its my choice and there are not one rule about to use different colors or what else.

so pls next time read the stuff and think before you answer, because even its not related anymore today, tomorrow the map shows different anyways so none of any maps are up to date every hours there will be new concures ect.

with all due respect mate, that's why I said, kindly update and I never complained.. why would I? Its not mine to begin with, but Im just suggesting for the next post..

and also I said please, Im not bragging nor forcing you or anyone to do that, again I just said please and "kindly update"..

NightWitch1

well with a x mas map you can not use black white blues and yellows and put that into a smiley fase. but at least someone did made a map from a other month.

DeletedUser

hehe i was looking for this thread... we reaally need to revive this

Nightmare1assassin

*Bump* Nothing great but it'll do :icon_wink:

[SPOIL]
ftn1hh.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Pain.Carbon

NightWitch1's and Nightmare1assassin's...both map r good :)