How?

DeletedUser91782

Okay, so how is this worlds forums so boring?

I used to play on Too much grass, solo and it was quite fun, so can someone tell me or inform me what has actually happened since 4ZL? declared and obviously beat Reboot, since I liked this world and even though I've quit I would like to know whats happened :p

And someone spice up the forums, they're borrrrrring.

Plus cba checking whats happened whats happened with people. So just a quick summary :p

DeletedUser

mergers... talking of the trash, and then a final war between INNOV,A4zl,-Nyx-, and EVO.

what sides shall it be? i think if A4zl are kicked in the rear this world will be enjoyable. i personally think well... they wont last long against brutal warriors... they are use to no one fighting back xD enjoy your peace of mind.

.dan.101

mergers... talking of the trash, and then a final war between INNOV,A4zl,-Nyx-, and EVO.

what sides shall it be? i think if A4zl are kicked in the rear this world will be enjoyable. i personally think well... they wont last long against brutal warriors... they are use to no one fighting back xD enjoy your peace of mind.

:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

oh so finally it has come to this! :O Man i thought 4zl? was just gonna declare one vs one. :|

DeletedUser

A4zl cant handle a full scale war against the world ;) choose your side boys/ girls. A4zl and die in the aftermath or help see their demise and have a possibility of winning the world.