w35 Player/Tribe Countdown

King Sean04

D: I don't play this world either :C, does my opinion not count either? *cries*

Depends on how you structure your response. Killy just likes to spew crap with nothing to back his remarks. If you say APOC is blah because of blah blah blah. Then you're point is valid :lol:

DeletedUser75781

killy is just jealous that tribes duked by APOC founders pwnt his epic phail of a tribe that he is part of :lol:

DeletedUser

Weekly Update:

Players currently: 307 -5 players (+2% increase in removal)
Players with zero points: 5
APOC controls 66% of the world (76,185 villages) +402 villages (1% increase)
MAGI controls 6% of the world (6,389 villages) +63 villages
TWSL controls 4% of the world (5,113 villages) +81 villages
31 Tribes Remain-11 Tribes have 0 points

Player Activity Graph:
[spoil]
image.php

[/spoil]

APOC Growth Rate:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

MAGI Growth Rate
[spoil]

[/spoil]

TWSL Growth Rate
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Enemy Growth Rate:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

There are 28,153 player owned villages left that APOC and its allies do not own. In a one week time frame APOC has gained 530 villages over its enemies (JUST ABOUT 2% reduction in enemy villages). AT THIS RATE APOC WILL CONTROL 70% OF THE WORLD IN 4 WEEKS. This will disable morale and put the game in the final end stage.

Nice job APOC! Let's keep up the intensity and finish this world off!!!!!

DeletedUser

Weekly Update:

Players currently: 299 -8 players (+1% increase in removal)
Players with zero points: 5
APOC controls 68% of the world (76,185 villages) +761 villages (1% increase)
MAGI controls 6% of the world (6,493 villages) +104 villages
TWSL controls 5% of the world (5,241 villages) +128 villages
32 Tribes Remain-14 Tribes have 0 points

Player Activity Graph:
[spoil]
image.php

[/spoil]

APOC Growth Rate:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

MAGI Growth Rate
[spoil]

[/spoil]

TWSL Growth Rate
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Enemy Growth Rate:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

There are 24, 973 player owned villages left that APOC and its allies do not own. In a one week time frame APOC has gained 3,180 villages over its enemies (JUST ABOUT 12% reduction in enemy villages). THE BIG JUMP IS DUE TO CHRISSY JOINING US. WELCOME CHRISSY! ACCORDING TO THE PREVIOUS WEEK APOC HAD 4 WEEKS LEFT UNTIL IT CONTROLLED 70%. APOC ONLY NEEDS 2% SO IT SHOULD BE ANY WEEK NOW SO AT THIS RATE APOC WILL LIKELY CONTROL 70% OF THE WORLD IN 2 WEEKS. This will disable morale and put the game in the final end stage.

Nice job APOC! Let's keep up the intensity and finish this world off!!!!!

DeletedUser

APOC now controls 70% of the world. Morale should soon be disabled so most of you might as well quit now. :-D The enemy now has 22,784 villages we or our allies do not control. For now on, all I will be tracking is this number because nothing else matters anymore. If you are not in APOC, or MAGI, or TWSL you have lost. We prefer you quit but if not we will happily eat you.

DeletedUser

Too bad. I will miss these updates king a

doesn't make sense to track everything anymore... as soon as morale is disabled enoblements are going to increase tenfold and it shouldn't be long until the world is over.

I will just keep track of villages left and APOC control.

DeletedUser

Morale has finally been disabled. A poll should be put up soon on how this world is going to end. However, APOC and its allies now control 83% of the world. Currently there are 19,769 non APOC-MAGI-TWSL-ALLIANCE villages remaining.

DeletedUser

It was great playing W35 :) I played W35 almost from the beginning I was 9 days late lol :)

DeletedUser

its good to see that chrissy joined the winning side. i think he is the real winner

DeletedUser

This is for all the tribe i have been in. May the legacy live on.

Last Member(s) of HEROSQUAD and GODSQUAD.

This is the Final Chapter.
The one where the book closes and never to be opened again.
Where everything in that book ceases to exsist.
And life as we know it stops.
Where people and animals alike never happened.
We through life have lived this book and were to blind to see the books final chapter has started and when it closes so does us.

Ps. Chrissy<MICKEY
Ihad<MICKEY
RILETE < MICKEY
killy < MICKEY
>killy<Chrissy,ihad,rilete,barbarian village,barbarian village<Mickey
PS again
Sorry this had to be but it cant be helped just what am i about to tell you is no secret but Killy is bad at TW and thinks he is good when he follows the leader of Infail Inpeices and Inwhat ever it was dont member now well he thinks he is good by trolling and thinking aetost will someday give him a hug
Your in game mails to aetost are the real reason he quit just to let you know i know the powers and everything

DeletedUser

Speak proper english :D.

My names mentioned then mickey.... whats the for? lol.