Answer-Beyond merge, Ow! & the K23 factor

Gicusan

You're basing your assumptions of my ability to play on.. What? :icon_neutral:

We've not had any dealings in the past, nor I believe have we played on any worlds together, least of all in the same tribe.

I know nothing about your abilities. Not even the fact that you planned this. Not even the fact that there is any plan behind those many hundreds of random fakes. Not even who you are in game.

But I know Answer players as we fought them for 6 weeks already. And I watched the inept plans, badly executed, that hit our east. Am I to assume that they are getting better just because they changed tribes? No, you guys have to prove yourselves. Till then we will prepare, as usual for your best. But don't tell me not to have, somewhere in the depths of my mind - which should not be too deep but that is another matter :) - anyway, have the idea that you will hit our east, as usually, with your worst.

Please prove my bad expectations wrong. We, here at OW and especially the ex-Sense team in the north, will be glad to have some fun war. We play for that very reason. The better you will be, the better we will be and, in the end, while defeating you, we will have a tribe to contest the world with :) If not, we weren't good enough, and that is that. There is fun at the both ends of the dilemma which is stuff that does not come easily. That is why we play this game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54677

I know nothing about your abilities. Not even the fact that you planned this. Not even the fact that there is any plan behind those many hundreds of random fakes. Not even who you are in game.

But I know Answer players as we fought them for 6 weeks already. And I watched the inept plans, badly executed, that hit our east. Am I to assume that they are getting better just because they changed tribes? No, you guys have to prove yourselves. Till then we will prepare, as usual for your best. But don't tell me not to have, somewhere in the depths of my mind - which should not be too deep but that is another matter :) - anyway, have the idea that you will hit our east, as usually, with your worst.

Please prove my bad expectations wrong. We, here at OW and especially the ex-Sense team in the north, will be glad to have some fun war. We play for that very reason. The better you will be, the better we will be and, in the end, while defeating you, we will have a tribe to contest the world with :) If not, we weren't good enough, and that is that. There is fun at the both ends of the dilemma which is stuff that does not come easily. That is why we play this game.

Perhaps I read too much into it? Normally when people say "you", they're talking directly to that person. In this case;
You are not that smart. Nor that stupid.

I took that to mean you were singling me out and judging me based on having no interaction with me.

Granted, you might have warred them. But at the end of the day, no two tribes are the same. Every player has the ability to become better when led by a different leader, just as every player has the ability to become worse. You cannot prepare simultaneously for Beyond's worse and their best. The two strategies would be drastically different. I should hope, at least.

Beyond isn't here to prove anything. Quite honestly, there's not really a point in proving something. Being under or overestimated in TW is a quick road to losing troops, villages, and wars. Personally, if there was a way to lead a tribe without gaining any recognition and still have a decent chance at winning a world, I would take that route.

I will agree with you on the final point of wars are meant to be enjoyed by both sides, and I intend to hold you to that. :)

Gicusan

Granted, you might have warred them. But at the end of the day, no two tribes are the same. Every player has the ability to become better when led by a different leader, just as every player has the ability to become worse. You cannot prepare simultaneously for Beyond's worse and their best. The two strategies would be drastically different. I should hope, at least.

I agree that players can get better, this is why there is hope. Yes we can prepare for both the same way. We always prepare for your best at the best of our resources and abilities. Even if The Best wont be here, even when we will be hit with The Worst. But I said this already.

I will agree with you on the final point of wars are meant to be enjoyed by both sides, and I intend to hold you to that. :)

Let us do something different from the rest of the tribes in this world, including the top dogs. Let us have a gentlemen war here and dot throw insults around. I will try to enforce it as much as possible around here - the fact this is a game where the ultimate goal it is the fun and a good enemy is a blessing as it fits the purpose of our spending time on TW. I hope this can be archived at your end as well.

DeletedUser54677

I agree that players can get better, this is why there is hope. Yes we can prepare for both the same way. We always prepare for your best at the best of our resources and abilities. Even if The Best wont be here, even when we will be hit with The Worst. But I said this already.

Let us do something different from the rest of the tribes in this world, including the top dogs. Let us have a gentlemen war here and dot throw insults around. I will try to enforce it as much as possible around here - the fact this is a game where the ultimate goal it is the fun and a good enemy is a blessing as it fits the purpose of our spending time on TW. I hope this can be archived at your end as well.

If you can simultaneously prepare for both Beyond's best and their worst, would that not make the two one and the same, delineating the variations of skill, activity, etc. just kind of blurring them into a single mode of average?

I agree on this point. I personally have no need or want to be a gigantic, flaming ass in this thread. Beyond will hold to this.

Gicusan

Congratulation Beyond. That was a nice operation. And you guys got a little lucky as well. But you know what they say: Lucky is that one that stands into Lady Luck's way.

Anyway, those were a lot of nukes and nobles, a great tribe effort. The ones that had already written Beyond off, should look at this good number of people working together.

Now, it seems we have to stretch our bones a little and give you a nicer response :)

By the way, as a result to this operation, OW- Beyond today is 2-7. They wont keep all those villas tomorrow so I want to mention it now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54677

By all means, we welcome it. If anything, this will show who needs work and who is polished on our side.

Don't think we're going to let up, though. :icon_wink:

Gicusan

If anything, this will show who needs work and who is polished on our side.

Give me a pack of beers and i will let you know how they did :)

That aside, I also have to congratulate our boys and girls. Especially Bobby and our Lady Ericat (Whom you so shamelessly nuked like the barbarians you are without the proper manners. That wont do guys).

iTzBobby
ODD Rank 4 iTzBobby [OW!] 2,51 Mio.

Ericat the Brave
ODD Rank 18 Ericat the Brave [OW!] 1,30 Mio.

DeletedUser54677

Give me a pack of beers and i will let you know how they did :)

That aside, I also have to congratulate our boys and girls. Especially Bobby and our Lady Ericat (Whom you so shamelessly nuked like the barbarians you are without the proper manners. That wont do guys).

iTzBobby
ODD Rank 4 iTzBobby [OW!] 2,51 Mio.

Ericat the Brave
ODD Rank 18 Ericat the Brave [OW!] 1,30 Mio.

Unfortunately, I don't have the money required to do that. And I think they'd be warm by the time they got to you. :lol:

Odd, though. I didn't think we spent that many nukes on them. At least not to get 2 players into the top 20 ODD at the same time. I'd show ODA, but it doesn't update for another few days. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser103190

So you guys are actually going to have a war fought with real with troops rather than crappy flames on the externals followed by a massive group hug??

Gicusan

So you guys are actually going to have a war fought with real with troops rather than crappy flames on the externals followed by a massive group hug??

Yup.

As I said, I wanted to post the stats fast as it weren't going to be that good for long and Beyond did well and I wanted it to be noted. Last 2 days:
OW- Beyond is 5-7

And the general stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: OW!
Side 2:
Tribes: Beyond

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 10
Difference: 1

chart

Last edited:

Gicusan

Why not, war started as soon as you recruited Answer players. There was no caps between the 2 tribes before that - they were separated by continents. Still, even last month should not be any different. Still, any stats that suits you are fine for you to post.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54677

Odd. I was unaware that it was actually a war until a few days ago.

Gicusan

We conquered your tribe's villas. Isn't that a war?

But again, use any time frame you want to. I posted my stats. If you don't like them, post yours.

DeletedUser

killer you guys took in answer during our war why would we stop it lol those members never stopped attacking us so we hit back. Even most of Beyond knew we were at war

DeletedUser54677

We conquered your tribe's villas. Isn't that a war?

But again, use any time frame you want to. I posted my stats. If you don't like them, post yours.

I don't declare war on every tribe Beyond nobles villages from, and I'm sure you don't either. You don't declare war on yourself when you internal players. You don't declare war on barbs when you noble a barb village. I think that definition of war is a little outdated. :icon_wink:

killer you guys took in answer during our war why would we stop it lol those members never stopped attacking us so we hit back. Even most of Beyond knew we were at war

Because neither of those two tribes (Sense or Answer) are still around in any justifiable sense. :icon_neutral:

Gicusan

We talk nonsense here. I don't care about it too much. It is 1-2 villas less that, I think only equals the score at 10 or something.

I thought we wont get into too much arguing around here. Who cares if 1 villa is in those stats too early? that villa wont win the war. If you wish, i will say you are leading us with 12 to 9. Is it OK?

Last edited:

DeletedUser54677

We talk nonsense here. I don't care about it too much. It is 1-2 villas less that, I think only equals the score at 10 or something.

I thought we wont get into too much arguing around here. Who cares if 1 villa is in those stats too early? that villa wont win the war. If you wish, i will say you are leading us with 12 to 9. Is it OK?

Not arguing, healthy debate. Quite honestly, it's because I wasn't around for the Answer/Sense war, and when I did get here, neither were those two tribes.

Gicusan

Those are stats between OW and Beyond. No Sense or Answer. If i would bring that in... we would have tens of caps.

Does this please you more?

Side 1:
Tribes: OW!
Side 2:
Tribes: Beyond

Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 11
Difference: 0

chart

[/img]