Top 10/20 Tribes

DeletedUser

oops didnt mean to put w in there the, wait there is an ~SWR~.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think you should probably fix the opinion based on that.

DeletedUser

1 ~ONE~ 482.930 482.930 35 13.798 122 3.958
don't under estimate no sleep these are a real deal

2 PITA 439.565 439.565 40 10.989 116 3.789
nobling well

3 OnFire 358.625 358.625 32 11.207 105 3.415
the academy less tribe who`s present war stats 15 to 5 and the quitters are popping up close to us :)

4 VIRUS 353.788 421.361 64 6.584 128 3.292
looks like they have a mass recruiting virus

5 shAve 340.849 340.849 18 18.936 83 4.107
best average in the top 5 they must have the cure for the mass recruiting virus

then all the way down here

we have

15. CAN 194.809 194.809 26 7.493 59 3.302

u6s5l. (The Almighty:icon_redface: Fail Leader) 17 3.177 1
Opponents defeated: 36.551 (350.) be careful he does attack with spears

His way of leading a tribe is to take them right into the trash CAN.

happy hunting

magnetoo :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry the truth hurts but the good news is there is always room for improvement :)

DeletedUser

You're right, that's why I'm sure you're going to give me pointers, eh :)?

I'm going to comment on the top 10 tribes, because that's what the thread's about:

1 ~ONE~ - They seem fairly good, I've heard some good and bad things about them. Some say they're disorganized, others disagree...all in all, a tribe to watch for the future.
2 PITA - Strong contender for the world. I know of their players and leader, and they're not the type to lose.
3 OnFire - I don't really know too much about OnFire, but they've got a nice size and I have heard good things on the basis of the organization and such. Should be a nice contender for PITA...they are in the SW as well, right? I may be off on that one.
4 VIRUS - Ouch mass-recruit.
5 shAve - Good tribe, got a high points/player average, and some nice coordination due to sharpening their swords on noobs in the past. Should be a good tribe to watch.
6 RobRob - Heard they were having trouble with a gangbang by noobs, not sure how that's going for them now though.
7 ~SW~ - Bit unstable at the moment, ay?
8 =GTC= - More mass-recruitment, but they have potential; if they handle it right. Not sure if they will, but we'll see :).
9 -KP- - Who?
10 ROBO - Eh...

DeletedUser

Top 10/20 Tribes wrong do you even bother reading the topic before going bla bla bla ???

onfire nw wrong

me knowing how poor you leadership is right

magnetoo

DeletedUser

Whoops, you're right. They're in the SW. I meant to put they'd be good competition for PITA. I'll go ahead and rearrange that, thanks for pointing it out.

DeletedUser

They also have the 2nd most tribe changes of any tribe (ROBO is #1) in the top 10 by around 30 tribe changes from #3 :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Well yeah... Mass recruiters are always #2 in ODA... :icon_rolleyes:

you are 60 members how can you even say you are not mass recruiters when out of those 60 u might have 10 that actually help when needed,,,

DeletedUser

you are 60 members how can you even say you are not mass recruiters when out of those 60 u might have 10 that actually help when needed,,,

Lol obviously you've never been in a tribe with someone who can lead then. Look at our stats and you can pretty much see everyone participates. Then again, you can't really see any stats for those people who are defensive and support others who are in more threatened area. But I'm not worried about those ~10 members. :)

DeletedUser

Lol obviously you've never been in a tribe with someone who can lead then. Look at our stats and you can pretty much see everyone participates. Then again, you can't really see any stats for those people who are defensive and support others who are in more threatened area. But I'm not worried about those ~10 members. :)

hmmm that is touchy because i do run a top tribe and have been in some of the best tribes ever :) I am just here to enjoy the world. but 64 members and counting save a spot for me down the road maybe number 99 ??

DeletedUser

hmmm that is touchy because i do run a top tribe and have been in some of the best tribes ever :) I am just here to enjoy the world. but 64 members and counting save a spot for me down the road maybe number 99 ??

I never really understood why it's a big deal to use all the spots that TW gives you for tribes... All of my players understand if they don't help, they're booted I'm a harda** maybe that's why the tribe is solid or maybe they're all just solid players. We have our top 40 who are ranked #4 in the world and then the other 20-25 who do nothing but help and grow.

Guess I can make us "look good" and kick the bottom 24 people. *confused look* lol

DeletedUser

I never really understood why it's a big deal to use all the spots that TW gives you for tribes... All of my players understand if they don't help, they're booted I'm a harda** maybe that's why the tribe is solid or maybe they're all just solid players. We have our top 40 who are ranked #4 in the world and then the other 20-25 who do nothing but help and grow.

Guess I can make us "look good" and kick the bottom 24 people. *confused look* lol

i see the biggest problem for your tribe is when members start having to travel far and cry about it due to 2 many members in the same L. but on the otherhand u can internal the cry babies gl to you either way down the road top 20 tribes can change over night like where did yabro tribe go??

DeletedUser

SW, you mean ~SW~? Well if ~SW~ was so good, what happened to him

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9339677

Nice job booting him after he got nobled lolz, whats even better is this.

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=tribe&id=3123

So far your tribe has nobled 3 villages, but you've lost 10. You guys must be playing TW a whole new way, I'd say from looking at the stats. ~SWR~ is trying to be number one tribe by getting to zero points first.

So if you mean mynameissi that SW is #1, yea you are correct. Number one losers lolz

Ummm Bratster, use your common sense.
I never said ~SWR~ did I?
I said SW which is shadow wolves, so where the heck did the R come from?
Second, I was being sarcastic, like u6 said
3rd If you actually bothered to look up my alias which is on my sig (overlord56) you would know i'm in CAN, and therefore it is common knowledge.
Please, go away :lol:

EDIT: nice edit there

DeletedUser102104

6 RobRob - Heard they were having trouble with a gangbang by noobs, not sure how that's going for them now though.

Getting better. We lost 3members today :/

DeletedUser

Shame, I liked Roger and I liked WobWob, but together...it was almost too epic :icon_eek:!

DeletedUser102104

Don't worry we are staying !! We are not going anywhere !!!!!!