Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

Timon4

The barbnobling thing is especially weird though. You'd expect they'd want to reserve their nobles for the war. :icon_confused:

If you didn't notice its primarily one player. Either way, what could be the point of taking barb villages, maybe that account has the novel idea of taking them to produce more D due to an excess of packets?

DeletedUser

If you didn't notice its primarily one player. Either way, what could be the point of taking barb villages, maybe that account has the novel idea of taking them to produce more D due to an excess of packets?

I guarantee you that there is not a single player that actively fights on the frontline that will ever tell you they have an excess of packets. That means these 'Barbies' have been doing very little for some time to have been able to gather so many packets that they feel it is a "novel idea" to spend them on 300 point barbs as opposed to enemy villages.

DeletedUser

I guarantee you that there is not a single player that actively fights on the frontline that will ever tell you they have an excess of packets. That means these 'Barbies' have been doing very little for some time to have been able to gather so many packets that they feel it is a "novel idea" to spend them on 300 point barbs as opposed to enemy villages.

And I guarantee you that all these players who actively fight on the frontline don't wait for their leadership and just launch nobles willy nilly. That probably has something to do with the idea that they lack packets. It is also a rather ineffective way to retaliate, especially during a war of such proportions.

I said it before and I'll say it again; don't underestimate the penguin. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And I guarantee you that all these players who actively fight on the frontline don't wait for their leadership and just launch nobles willy nilly. That probably has something to do with the idea that they lack packets. It is also a rather ineffective way to retaliate, especially during a war of such proportions.

I said it before and I'll say it again; don't underestimate the penguin. :icon_wink:

lmao, was the guy I quoted here the penguin from the other thread? Oops, my bad :p

In hindsight, I should have guessed seeing as he was defending OhYeah's barb nobling, hehe.

DeletedUser

lmao, was the guy I quoted here the penguin from the other thread? Oops, my bad :p

In hindsight, I should have guessed seeing as he was defending OhYeah's barb nobling, hehe.

Indeed, Timon is the mighty flying barb-nobling penguin. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hahaha, the tricky bugger :p

Anyways, welcome back to you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Novel idea; throw them at the enemy instead.

DeletedUser

Novel idea; throw them at the enemy instead.

Highlighted some key points for ya.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with nobling minibarbs. Mine are nicely sitting with more troops now.

DeletedUser

Ineffective, sure, but more effective than nobling barbs by a mile. And didn't MoM have so many inactives that they ended up kicking a bunch when W2V declared..? Seems to me that those packets could be used much, much better than by nobling barbs. :icon_neutral:

I'll underestimate the penguin until he/she has shown inclination of actually participating to a large degree.

DeletedUser

If we had access to their accounts then we wouldn't have needed to kick them.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with nobling minibarbs. Mine are nicely sitting with more troops now.

Like the enemy conquer wouldn't also be making troops right now? I'll never understand the obsession with grey.

And Rukoh, Pinky told me that Penguin took one enemy village so please cut him some slack :icon_rolleyes: (FP I'm sorry if you are female but I refuse to believe that I woman would do this :p)

DeletedUser

Last week

Conquered villages Point increase Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
Your tribe 214 2.059.823 25.981.655 8.965.325
Enemy 27 247.460 6.545.532 27.159.950
= = = =
Difference 187 1.812.363 19.436.123 -18.194.625

Overall

Difference 694 in moms favor

DeletedUser

Conquered villages Lost villages Difference Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
bigjay 38 1 37 6.998.057 2.682.620

---

Gonna stop him mikeybiscuit?

DeletedUser

.. I swear we had 1033 caps an hour ago yet now it's gone down to 1024?