Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Putting your neck on the line their aren't you Mikey boy.

Not at all, at the end either ohyeah rim him, W2V rim him or [T] rim him and i will be a part of it whichever side does it :)

DeletedUser

Not at all, at the end either ohyeah rim him, W2V rim him or [T] rim him and i will be a part of it whichever side does it :)

Either way, I'd much rather have a player in my tribe who was willing to fight than one who tried to run to the enemy.

DeletedUser

Maybe OHYEAH is full of mods and they used their super secret powers... Just sayin :icon_cool:.

Wouldn't put it past them :icon_biggrin:

So you're saying whoever starts to give him a floggin is the side that your loyalties align with? :icon_eek:

OHYEAH, you must not ignore this, you must clense OHYEAH of his presence at once and not allow the man to be swayed by his bewitchments.. ANTON this is your future, this is your prophecy, you must slay Mikey boy once and for all, for neither can live whilst the other survives.

DeletedUser

So you're saying whoever starts to give him a floggin is the side that your loyalties align with? :icon_eek:

OHYEAH, you must not ignore this, you must clense OHYEAH of his presence at once and not allow the man to be swayed by his bewitchments.. ANTON this is your future, this is your prophecy, you must slay Mikey boy once and for all, for neither can live whilst the other survives.

:icon_rolleyes: don't put words here that i haven't typed. If ohyeah OP him and start nobling i will be nobling too, if [T] start an Op i will noble him whilst they OP the same with W2V.

Either way, I'd much rather have a player in my tribe who was willing to fight than one who tried to run to the enemy.

Just wondering is this aimed at me only im not sure where you are coming from i never tried to run to an enemy.

DeletedUser

Just wondering is this aimed at me only im not sure where you are coming from i never tried to run to an enemy.

Not aimed at you, just a general comment.

I've seen many tribes disband under similar circumstances to what MoM is enduring.

Credit to all those players who are willing to stick it out with MoM right now.

DeletedUser

Yeah but who is saying you would be wanted by any other tribe ? with a three way war another tribe will more than likely have a steak in any player recruited

DeletedUser

I like the confidence!! "If I can't beat him, hopefully someone else will!" Pathetic.

I'll be here in the end. Don't worry about me.

DeletedUser

Go MoM.

If I had to choose you too win one of your wars I sincerely hope you win, it's this one. :D

Mainly because I know people in T and MM are just adorable, and I'm in W2V.

DeletedUser

Go us (party).

Fighting on every side and only winning this one (for now)....

We can hope and we can dream!
They can take our villagers, our loyalty, our resources, but they will never take our FREEDOM....

*ahem*

Nah, it's fun. It's a shame that this is the only front I'm on, but so far, OHYEAH have been a great bunch to fight against, regardless what the stats say. But one way or another, this party is ending for all involved at some point. I just hope I'm not the one left holding the parcel.... :p

DeletedUser

I dont think theres the player base around him to rim him. I would honestly eat my hat if you could go ahead on a 1v1 against bigjay. If it ever came to that, bigjay would probably rip you apart and cause you to quit in less than a month, the limiting factor being the lack of nobles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think theres the player base around him to rim him. I would honestly eat my hat if you could go ahead on a 1v1 against bigjay. If it ever came to that, bigjay would probably rip you apart and cause you to quit in less than a month, the limiting factor being the lack of nobles.

I don't think he has any intention of going 1 v 1 with BigJay. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Maybe OHYEAH is full of mods and they used their super secret powers... Just sayin :icon_cool:.

its true. Allyboo secretly plays one of our accounts and pulls strings behind Morthy's back. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the confidence!! "If I can't beat him, hopefully someone else will!" Pathetic.

I'll be here in the end. Don't worry about me.

read what i said :icon_rolleyes: i have said i will noble you no matter which tribe attacks first i will join in.

:lol: nemesis i would go 1 v 1 but it's not my account and it wouldn't be fair if i did lose to the owner plus i don't have the time at the moment to be on enough for a 1 v 1 i like my sleep. Funny thing is me and a friend went 2 v 2 on W26 against what was supposed to be two of the best players in the world, after being 37-0 up one hit delete and the other stopped after we killed all their nukes without a single yellow report.

DeletedUser

Yo Mike, chill. If you want to settle it a test of "skill"; go ingame. We can argue forever about past achievements and theoretical battles; the only time that the battle will be settled is ingame. If you can't at the moment because you are part of a co-played account, well that sucks, but if you're so sure of yourself, then why not just go and do give it a go? It's all good fun anyway.

As they say in the Holy Grail;
"JUST GET ON WITH IT".

DeletedUser

read what i said :icon_rolleyes: i have said i will noble you no matter which tribe attacks first i will join in.

And I say you won't. Tarot is attacking me already... where are your attacks? I think you are afraid. :icon_redface: