Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

DeletedUser

35lc3tc.png

Just some food for thought, in the last 6 months, who the top 3 are nobling (players, barbs, or inactives?)

DeletedUser

Interesting stats - presumably the difference between column 2 and 3 is the result of players leaving or deleting?

DeletedUser

Nope, there's definitely a calculation of there. Let me re-check my formulas in excel... )c:

I see what I did now.

Gains = Player + Internal + Barbs (Shows the used nobles for the tribe)

Total Gains = Player + Barbs - Losses (Shows an actual gain in village for the tribe)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80195

At this stage of the game is basically a big barb/inactive hunt.

As always, Happy hunting.....

DeletedUser

Curiousity begs me to ask why you believe it has to be an inactive/barb hunt?

If tribes would stick to nobling players, worlds would end quicker, leave the barbs, leave the gaps, and just drive people out of the game... It's the whole mentality of barb first, war later, that causes more and more players to go inactive, creating an endless cycle that is hard to get out of... Better to war straight to the end, keeping your members entertained, then to fizzle away with no glory to be had.

DeletedUser

Curiousity begs me to ask why you believe it has to be an inactive/barb hunt?

If tribes would stick to nobling players, worlds would end quicker, leave the barbs, leave the gaps, and just drive people out of the game... It's the whole mentality of barb first, war later, that causes more and more players to go inactive, creating an endless cycle that is hard to get out of... Better to war straight to the end, keeping your members entertained, then to fizzle away with no glory to be had.

But it's easier to just declare war on the barbs. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser103152

Wow. After myself and the rest of my crew from the Council of *TA had to leave, everything just went downhill. Although, for those that concluded the reason for departure being RX4U I can assure you that is completely false. On the other hand we were doing quite well against them, not to say RX4U was not a solid tribe because they most certainly were.

The reasons for departure were due to real life crisis'. My reason was not that drastic. To be honest I became extraordinarily board with the same old every day and with my fellow council all having to leave. If our council did not have to leave W39, we would have gained the #1 rank by know with the TDE family. King dragon and his lot, at least when I was there, was a solid Council as well and knew what they were doing. As I have not been there since, I cannot comment on where it has come to know.

Just came back to offer those two cents. For those of my old TA* mates who would like to find me, I am back, at least for a little while, on W57 right now. Message me.

PS This is an alias that was used shortly on W39 before creating the alias that gave me my experience on W39.

DeletedUser

If our council did not have to leave W39, we would have gained the #1 rank by now
/facepalm
You really really would not have, and you were never doing well against Rx4U.
Having played alongside many of the former *TA players during my time in T.D.E, I can confidently say that most of them were completely and utterly useless. :lol:

DeletedUser

If our council did not have to leave W39, we would have gained the #1 rank by know with the TDE family.
#1 doesn't mean much. TDE was #1, then we launched on them heavily and they started dropping like flies. They still failed regardless of the fact that they were in the #1 spot.

lightgod44

Wow. After myself and the rest of my crew from the Council of *TA had to leave, everything just went downhill. Although, for those that concluded the reason for departure being RX4U I can assure you that is completely false. On the other hand we were doing quite well against them, not to say RX4U was not a solid tribe because they most certainly were.

The reasons for departure were due to real life crisis'. My reason was not that drastic. To be honest I became extraordinarily board with the same old every day and with my fellow council all having to leave. If our council did not have to leave W39, we would have gained the #1 rank by know with the TDE family. King dragon and his lot, at least when I was there, was a solid Council as well and knew what they were doing. As I have not been there since, I cannot comment on where it has come to know.

Just came back to offer those two cents. For those of my old TA* mates who would like to find me, I am back, at least for a little while, on W57 right now. Message me.

PS This is an alias that was used shortly on W39 before creating the alias that gave me my experience on W39.

lol

DeletedUser103152

Whether believed or not, I believe what I said very strongly. As would the Council I worked with. Despite the attitudes toward my post and disbelief I would still say they were the best Council and group of guys and gals I have ever had the privilege of working with. Other feelings outside of that circle need not worry themselves to respond. I understand the feelings of distaste as well as a target of humor.

Hey, at the least I offered a laugh for W39. Seems like the excitement is dying down so +1 for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74702

On the other hand we were doing quite well against them, not to say RX4U was not a solid tribe because they most certainly were.

While I was in RX4U, I took villages from *TA family. If that in itself doesn't describe how absolutely pathetic and incompetent your tribe was, then I think it's obvious we're all just wasting words.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Whether believed or not, I believe what I said very strongly. As would the Council I worked with. Despite the attitudes toward my post and disbelief I would still say they were the best Council and group of guys and gals I have ever had the privilege of working with. Other feelings outside of that circle need not worry themselves to respond. I understand the feelings of distaste as well as a target of humor

I do not doubt you believe your old council were best group of guys and gals you ever worked with....but that does not make them or you the best or one of the best on w39.

*TA were a tribe of scavengers. You won no real wars and were part of the largest family tribe/brotherhood w39 ever saw.

If our council did not have to leave W39, we would have gained the #1 rank by know with the TDE family.

Your presence was not needed. This happened. *TA were part of that family who were ranked #1. And eventually merged into T.D.E. *TA were merely minions of T.D.E and achieved nothing.

You seem deluded of what you and your councils presence meant and about the standard of your tribe.

*TA were a rim tribe who allied as many tribes as they could to survive. You had two important wars - both against Rx4U. The first time you jumped on Rx4U to help JoKeZ as they were by far the larger tribe - they lost and *TA were next but diplomacy got in the way.

Later Rx4U went back to finish the job and were well ahead in the stats at the time of Rx4U dissolution due to boredom.

Hey, at the least I offered a laugh for W39. Seems like the excitement is dying down so +1 for me :icon_wink:

The excitement isn't dying down. A-21 now own this world so our internal forums is all we need. The victory parties will start shortly.

To summarize *TA achieved nothing but rank 1 as part of the T.D.E failed empire. They were crushed along with said empire.

DeletedUser103152

All I have to say is that before *TA's Council left.... Rx4U asked us for a NAP for a temporary time span but a NAP is a NAP. Why ask for a NAP if we were solely a bug to deal with? In terms of our Diplomacy, I was the Head Diplomat of *TA. I know what allies we had, and they consisted solely of TDE. We had no other allies while I was Diplomat. And I never explored other tribes for options. We had no need of other allies. Once again, as was said above, this is all based on words and belief of those words. My words mean nothing here, and that is mostly due to the fact that those responding or old Rx4U members if I remember your names correctly, so of course you won't agree with me.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If we are nominating the best leadership that this world has seen, I would say the *TA leadership comes second, only losing out to the sir8myshorts leadership :)

rooki7

bumblbee honesly how can you do great in a war by loosing ground everyday and can't make a proper counter attack.

So to resume you had the best leadership your tribe has ever had. I don't recall hearing inactivity problems, all your accounts were filled.
You were the best you could be and still had your ass kick...
You might need to give us more details to justify your affirmations lol.

I wasn't ru4x at that time (and never beenbtw ^^) but i think the only reason you weren't quickly wiped out by Ru4x was your tight clusters...

Why theses days all thoses who failed seems to come back to say : I'm the best (even if i lost).

Waiting for KD and lumo speech lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh dear.... somebody woke Hybrid up. Now we're all in the shit.

DeletedUser74702

My words mean nothing here, and that is mostly due to the fact that those responding or old Rx4U members if I remember your names correctly, so of course you won't agree with me.

Actually jeremyleite was in T.D.E... but I assume your ability to read was one the traits that would have taken *TA straight to the top right?
:icon_confused:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All I have to say is that before *TA's Council left.... Rx4U asked us for a NAP for a temporary time span but a NAP is a NAP. Why ask for a NAP if we were solely a bug to deal with?

I think you'll find Rx4U agreed to an NAP - we never offered any NAP.

The reason was simple, as much as we detested *TA for their cowardice - your alliance to the T.D.E family at such an early stage meant we could not afford the fire power up north while removing -V- to our south. The shear amount of family tribes in the north/north-east was astonishing and to attempt to hammer through such a shear volume of Defense would have hampered our plans for the south. Our acceptance of the NAP was simply tactical planning. When -V- was removed we returned to finish the job which we were doing with relative ease.

In terms of our Diplomacy, I was the Head Diplomat of *TA. I know what allies we had, and they consisted solely of TDE. We had no other allies while I was Diplomat. And I never explored other tribes for options. We had no need of other allies.

You neglect to mention that those said allies had several branches of full member tribes. Most likely 3 tribes at the time. Not to mention *TA itself was a family tribe with 911 so straight off the bat that's 5 tribes.....and then there was TAK who were family of *TA. And also THEM, another family branch.

I refer you to this: Quote from around that time

My words mean nothing here, and that is mostly due to the fact that those responding or old Rx4U members if I remember your names correctly, so of course you won't agree with me.

Your words mean nothing because you are overlooking or refusing to accept the circumstances surrounding everything you have said. *TA accomplished absolutely nothing on w39. That is not debatable.

Edit: Last Stats Post of Rx4U v *TA Family war: Stats

.......Yeah *TA and family rocked w39 and certainly made Rx4U work. /sarcasm

Last edited: