Top 10/20 Tribes

DeletedUser92094

Lets all just hate on the cat. I don't care anymore, i've lost all self-respect, and esteem. (emo)

DeletedUser

One, PITA, Onfire, Shave, CAN, SKYPE will do good and will be top 20 for a long time. VS will do good to, profile is too hot.

DeletedUser

The only problem with VS is that they are to good! People will see them as a threat and will go against them.

Other tribes that in my opinion will go far of the top 10

~one~: won't comment as it is my tribe.
PITA: great tribe will do good, just have to watch out abour where they are planning on going if they go north it could get to an war that wouldn't be pretty.
VIRUS: Don't see them doing so good, they have a few members a war will break out with a real good tribe and those good members will join another good tribe and VIRUS will fall.
OnFire: Currently doing good with recruitment I see them doing decent in the future.
shAve: Awesome tribe one of the best nothing else to add.

VS: See my message above

Time: Some realy good members and on the rim <3 silentguy :)

DeletedUser

One, PITA, Onfire, Shave, CAN, SKYPE will do good and will be top 20 for a long time. VS will do good to, profile is too hot.

I agree with most of this, even though OnFire's PnP presence so far is...questionable. However, the tribe will do the talking for them, which is fine with me.

VS will do good, but I do believe they'll either merge into ~ONE~ at some point or be ~ONE~'s downfall. Or ~ONE~ will merge into them though I think that's not usually how it works...either way, I doubt they can coexist with VS right in between the two ~ONE~ clusters.

DeletedUser

No I did not as many of those players where/are close friends of mine. People that would start targetting them are already doing so, the only other threat would be ~one~ at this stage. But if they start expanding more they will get ganged as they "seem" as easy targets but of course they are not. I wish them the best and I like those players a lot I'm even in the same tribe as some of them in other worlds. So no I did not say that so they would start targetting them.

DeletedUser92094

it's actually pretty good. :)

you're not even on this world anymore. -_-

DeletedUser

Wobwob is a failure, ok. We all have gotten that, we all had our laughs (thanks norman the cat)
/ just watch how wobwob's outer members left/nobled/quitted. Now their core is threatend, we will se how long they last...Giving em like a week.

Now, lets move on from their spam.

DeletedUser

Wobwob is a failure, ok. We all have gotten that, we all had our laughs (thanks norman the cat)
/ just watch how wobwob's outer members left/nobled/quitted. Now their core is threatend, we will se how long they last...Giving em like a week.

Now, lets move on from their spam.

Only if Norman had spent more time in-game than typing in blue on externals :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I like this drunk penguin. :O

Though I still secretly worship Normy.

DeletedUser

Just curious, isnt TehDrunkPenguin the same player as Noobs On Ice?