Interested?

• Thread starter DeletedUser95513
  • Start date

DeletedUser95513

Hello mate,

So the reasoning behind this post is a recruitment for a position in world 2. This is one of the oldest worlds with some of the most experienced and skilled players. I write to you to see if you are interested in multi million point accounts with hundreds/thousands of villages that will be at your disposal.

What I/we are looking for! A very active player who will be able to dedicate the time and learning that is needed to maintain such an account. You will need time and Premium points in order to play this account(do not reply/think you can maintain an act this large without). If you are interested and willing to try and handle such an account, then please respond to this and I will get back to you with more information (PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING/ABLE TO PLAY SUCH A LARGE ACCOUNT) I will be screening you if you do so indeed choose to want to play.

I look forward to your reply,

DeletedUser

Hello mate,

So the reasoning behind this post is a recruitment for a position in world 2. This is one of the oldest worlds with some of the most experienced and skilled players. I write to you to see if you are interested in multi million point accounts with hundreds/thousands of villages that will be at your disposal.

What I/we are looking for! A very active player who will be able to dedicate the time and learning that is needed to maintain such an account. You will need time and Premium points in order to play this account(do not reply/think you can maintain an act this large without). If you are interested and willing to try and handle such an account, then please respond to this and I will get back to you with more information (PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN PLAYING/ABLE TO PLAY SUCH A LARGE ACCOUNT) I will be screening you if you do so indeed choose to want to play.

I look forward to your reply,

Just to criticize a little bit. Times have changed and unless the players on that world have played other worlds then their skill wouldn't be able to compare to people with multiple worlds of experience. Having 1 account at 20 million doesnt make someone good. Consistency is what makes a player great :)

Good luck on your search! I will spread your advertisement to a few of my friends.

DeletedUser95513

I appreciate it, However, WE have been since the beginnin of TW times...and i do agree with your statement about just becuase they have big acts that they are the best, It is just My opinion that for someone to grow from one village to over 5k or more, and to keep playing for 5 years or more, should say a lot about the character and ability of these persons.

DeletedUser54677

Except that few and far between are those who have actually stayed and grown their own account to the end of the world. I'd say at least a good 75% of account pass ownership at some point or another from beginning to endgame.

DeletedUser95513

Probably, but there are more than a few that are the originals

DeletedUser

i would love to play it but wen i try to us my greendot debit card it wont pay for it