War declaration!!!

DeletedUser

danny-mcbride.jpg

And a leader with ninja skills to boot :icon_eek:..... no way we can looz

DeletedUser81271

Today 02:15
Soyata As one of the Dukes for W.E, I have 2 words for you Rednecks........Bring it!

You really should learn NOT to keep building nobles and actually USE them before they get killed . IF you have a chance of taking villages .

http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/a1439a0e4adbbd925a55445bf518f37e

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT COULDNT GET ANY WORSE

http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/68c6fc2027989da45ecef54d79e60ef0

I could post these all day. But if we are fighting a war now. i guess i better get to work :)

DeletedUser

lol...yeah I've killed probably 20+ nobles sitting in villages so far today and only about 10-15 nukes out of 600+ that are in transit have landed yet. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You guys/gals, normally I would not give an enemy advice but I do want to make this a fun war. I recommend trimming your tribe down to 1, cut the ones that do not help and are worthless, and it will make it much easier to manage and organize counter strikes.

DeletedUser

We've been proving the world wrong since the beginning of the world by taking out the most hyped up pre-mades, and waring tribe ranked higher then us and others in top 20 at the same time.

Those were the days :D

Drama! pretty much has this in the bag, They have fought against so many enemies. Destroyed them all, got flamed alot for this and that and now will win a world in the fastest times. Good job Drama!

*TehDarkOne*

Those were the days :D

Drama! pretty much has this in the bag, They have fought against so many enemies. Destroyed them all, got flamed alot for this and that and now will win a world in the fastest times. Good job Drama!

All that while having internal problems with arguing with each other every other day :D

DeletedUser19041

your boring :D

That's a lie and you know it.

@Lambezz; Drama has already won the world, miss the first few months of this world, when it had, Static, Coming, Rogues, DSL and the one that joined in with DSL to create Drama can't remember the name, the tribe that was next to Static, led by Blow if I remember correctly.

It was a good world in it's prime.

Ps. Hi TDO*

DeletedUser

You mean Rim! who lost to DSL, but if it was not for Rim! and Rednecks not sure Drama! would even be around

DeletedUser

War ! who ! What is it good for !? Absolutely Nothing ! :D

hai der, lamby :)

*TehDarkOne*

That's a lie and you know it.

@Lambezz; Drama has already won the world, miss the first few months of this world, when it had, Static, Coming, Rogues, DSL and the one that joined in with DSL to create Drama can't remember the name, the tribe that was next to Static, led by Blow if I remember correctly.

It was a good world in it's prime.

Ps. Hi TDO*

Hey buddy! And the tribe your thinking of is RIM! led by Rednecks. They were in the west though, not next to Static :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Err...Idk which tribe....anyways some stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: BA-I, W.E, Dyst, -X-, TITs, W.E,A, MoD, S.Hand

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 902
Side 2: 509
Difference: 393

chart