Votes: 10 8.2%
  • wIzd0m

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • xshahzad

Votes: 15 12.3%

• Total voters

Repinski

Says right in the rules your can advertise. :lol:

Only reason I'm doing it is because I think it'd be hilarious to win a popularity poll on a world I don't play.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, where is that rule? I can't find it, and I think I wrote it, which is slightly sad :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Out of curiosity, where is that rule? I can't find it, and I think I wrote it, which is slightly sad :icon_confused:.
Here.
"Candidates are welcome to rally voters, but will be disqualified for any rule violations!"

DeletedUser

Fail. Kind of like your co-playing activi... wait wut? :D

Can we have an end to this poll soon then? We all know Rep is gonna win /wrists....

DeletedUser

Stop reminding me Greg, we need to have a talk about what's been going on :icon_razz:. But yeah, he won't really. Everyone just vote for me, I am top contender :icon_cool:.

Repinski

Orel you're at a disadvantage.... The GFX forum guys are unbanned now. They weren't for the previous polls. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That means little in the grand scheme of things. Trust me, if you want a competition, I'll give you one :icon_wink:.

Repinski

Haha I don't doubt that. Don't make me go on a major recruiting spree for votes... I enjoy being lazy. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Y'all are lucky I'm not in that poll, but that wouldn't be fair on the rest of you. :icon_wink:

Repinski

Never said it wasn't. Just want the pp for winning if they aren't going to make the final round.

DeletedUser

Never said it wasn't. Just want the pp for winning if they aren't going to make the final round.

oh you WANT the pp for winning because we didnt make a final round? Why didnt you say so before!

can someone get this man some pp!? Now chop chop double time...

pp on its way rep, you know- whatever you WANT, you get.

DeletedUser

What, seriously? :lol:

I understand Rukoh's post, but I think he's missing the own irony present within his post. He was one of those who advocated that this entire process was wasting time and I think you also suggested that we should end it on this round for the one with the most votes....

Jeez Louise, sometimes it's knee-slapping funny, the stuff you say.

Repinski

Funny part is, a whole group of friends had forums bans while this poll was open too.

DeletedUser

I understand Rukoh's post, but I think he's missing the own irony present within his post. He was one of those who advocated that this entire process was wasting time and I think you also suggested that we should end it on this round for the one with the most votes....

Jeez Louise, sometimes it's knee-slapping funny, the stuff you say.

I think you misunderstood Roo's post. He was further calling this thread a complete joke due to its shelling out PP to Rep. for "winning" despite him not being worth a grain of salt on this worlds forum.