Can't we all Just getting along?

DeletedUser

0.o where's ur sense of humor smurks

i'm gonna be oping "mathew the great" soon. meh not really, already played the big bad bully and took a few, he doesnt deserved to be rimmed. i will look again and when i find a ripe player with 2 vills i'll post and keep u updated smurksy, so u can have a good "flaming" time in here oblivious to whats really going on in the world.

DeletedUser

You guys do have a few (A FEW) members that seem quite skilled. However, considering the point gap it is only a matter of time. You guys would be hard pressed to arise victorious considering how much you are outgunned.

Maybe you should change your tribe name to 300. haha

We will see how you do after our huge op against Malcolm 1... followed by an op against Kali-.

Yup you outnumber us about 6:1 and your allied to the number 1 tribe yet even with that massive advantage you can't defeat us , kinda looks bad on you guys .. :icon_smile:

We will stay as .7. but we might dine in hell .... :icon_wink:

[spoil]
6451100591_afb9502b52.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

0.o where's ur sense of humor smurks

i'm gonna be oping "mathew the great" soon. meh not really, already played the big bad bully and took a few, he doesnt deserved to be rimmed. i will look again and when i find a ripe player with 2 vills i'll post and keep u updated smurksy, so u can have a good "flaming" time in here oblivious to whats really going on in the world.

obviously i know more then you ;) your tribe still stand before mine in fear. grow a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i did, when i was about 10 yrs old, now they're a Double D cup :/
there are pros and cons to being big. one day i am sure u will get to experience some of them in some form or other.

arh my bad, sorry u already are big in a way, as u say "obviously i know more then you ;)" i am sure u can relate to my dilemma of the pros and cons of being big in some way.

then again, 0.0 you may not realise u hold the title for the biggest something in w55. doesn't really matter though, u inherited the title firstly but now more and more u are definately earning the rep. congrats to u for that. nice to see a good follow through in character.

DeletedUser

what my title? biggest jerk? i really dont care what your opinions are. i follow orders, make my dukes happy, and they let me do as i please here. every cap i get upon the enemy is what drives me forword to bash my nukes upon your walls like the firey hell ill place you and anyone else in. good luck .7. beat NyX to a blood pulp because they cant pick on anyone their size. Nyx are in prime position to really hurt A4zl and make this world fun but little do they know that they are the ony thing holding themselves back. none the less they will have no chance in this world if we fail. hold em .7. shows how great you really are:) you remind me of INNOV when we were still young... back in the day.

btw ollie. proven fact is when men talking about being large... it truly means they are abnormally small. take a lessen my friend.

DeletedUser

what my title? biggest jerk? i really dont care what your opinions are. i follow orders, make my dukes happy, and they let me do as i please here. every cap i get upon the enemy is what drives me forword to bash my nukes upon your walls like the firey hell ill place you and anyone else in. good luck .7. beat NyX to a blood pulp because they cant pick on anyone their size. Nyx are in prime position to really hurt A4zl and make this world fun but little do they know that they are the ony thing holding themselves back. none the less they will have no chance in this world if we fail. hold em .7. shows how great you really are:) you remind me of INNOV when we were still young... back in the day.

btw ollie. proven fact is when men talking about being large... it truly means they are abnormally small. take a lessen my friend.

ur last comment cracked me up smurks, it's very true, i have experienced that first hand. Had a bodybuilder bf long ago, talked big but when it came down to the nitty gritty only a little pinky finger appeared. Now THAT was a disappointing day, i can still picture it even 20 yrs on. when it comes to little pinky fingers, women have the memory span like elephants, they never forget. thats not really important anyway (just a giggle)

what is important is that "you remind me of INNOV when we were still young... back in the day." you too are disappointed in the New INNOV. maybe now u are relating to the tribe changes ur one time good mate was fighting over, too late now though. u are who u are. btw i can see why u and pana were good friends.

It occurred to us that there is only one way to resolve the conflict between -E-, ~7~ and Chess. A tried and true method.

We must provide them with a common enemy in order to bring them together.

Therefore, in the name of love and huggles, -Nyx- hereby declares war on -E-, ~7~ and Chess.

-Nyx- - 39.778.954 Points - 38 Members

vs

Chess - 22.037.352 Points - 52 Members
-E- - 8.272.000 Points - 38 Members
~7~ - 4.415.136 Points - 38 Members
-------------------------
Sum - 34,724,488 Points - 128 Members

just over 2 months and look what 38-36 players did. a magor achievement by others rates a fail from the mighty fiery smurks.

thats the mighty smurks who doesnt heed others opinions, doesn't care about them...but gladly adopts a quote in his sig after zen suggests its worth a sig 0.0

DeletedUser

lol joey is an ex player from INNOV. i also talk to him on skype somewhat. if you are any friend to me you should have known i was looking for a new sig and this was about me and gave me some lol's. just because someone suggest something and it happens doesnt make it caring.

i referred to INNOV back in the day as when i first joined and things in INNOV where new to me. nyx didn't even fight chess more then a day or two and they declared when the merge was being talked about as it had for months before. -e- was a nub tribe and 7 is just people who got the worst of luck for joining in late. their is no new innov. its the same old players with new twist and new plots. im happy 13 is gone and pana. so much has changed with in innov after they left and all for the better.

what mate are you referring to? i have no mates in this game. well only one but Soldier 1st class is not with us in this world... or is he? only i know the dukes know if he is. anyway panamax was never my friend. a friend is someone who shares the same feeling for friendliness to someone else. somewhat of a mutual respect. pana lacked both of those and was a rude snob but hole. I had to stand up for him otherwise id be kicked. i am happy hes gone. a shit leader he was, and never a friend.

DeletedUser

lol joey is an ex player from INNOV. i also talk to him on skype somewhat. if you are any friend to me you should have known i was looking for a new sig and this was about me and gave me some lol's. just because someone suggest something and it happens doesnt make it caring.

i referred to INNOV back in the day as when i first joined and things in INNOV where new to me. nyx didn't even fight chess more then a day or two and they declared when the merge was being talked about as it had for months before. -e- was a nub tribe and 7 is just people who got the worst of luck for joining in late. their is no new innov. its the same old players with new twist and new plots. im happy 13 is gone and pana. so much has changed with in innov after they left and all for the better.

what mate are you referring to? i have no mates in this game. well only one but Soldier 1st class is not with us in this world... or is he? only i know the dukes know if he is. anyway panamax was never my friend. a friend is someone who shares the same feeling for friendliness to someone else. somewhat of a mutual respect. pana lacked both of those and was a rude snob but hole. I had to stand up for him otherwise id be kicked. i am happy hes gone. a shit leader he was, and never a friend.

smurks, u can rattle off as many game names as u like at me. trying to drop what u think are celebrity game names to impress wont have any effect. i am a noob, i dont know any of them, never heard of them. i don't even know who u would class as a celebrity and want to name drop from this world. u urself have changed accts a number of times, this world is young and already so many accts have changed hands. who's stats really belong to who, what does it really matter, self proclaimed celebrities taking credit for all the stats is a common thing.

i am from the dinosaur tw days, who i class as celebrity didn't get classed that way purely b/c of war stats, i am referring to game changes. the holey evolution of the game and the players who shaped it and helped it evolve to what u enjoy today.

drop some of them names as good buddies and i will be impressed but then u don't wanna impress me cos my opinion counts for crap and i agree with u. i like being a noob, the worlds gotta have something to laugh at :p

DeletedUser

smurks, u can rattle off as many game names as u like at me. trying to drop what u think are celebrity game names to impress wont have any effect. i am a noob, i dont know any of them, never heard of them. i don't even know who u would class as a celebrity and want to name drop from this world. u urself have changed accts a number of times, this world is young and already so many accts have changed hands. who's stats really belong to who, what does it really matter, self proclaimed celebrities taking credit for all the stats is a common thing.

i am from the dinosaur tw days, who i class as celebrity didn't get classed that way purely b/c of war stats, i am referring to game changes. the holey evolution of the game and the players who shaped it and helped it evolve to what u enjoy today.

drop some of them names as good buddies and i will be impressed but then u don't wanna impress me cos my opinion counts for crap and i agree with u. i like being a noob, the worlds gotta have something to laugh at :p

i didnt know sfc was a celeb. hes my best friend in RL too xD i came here on hulk. lord of the Persians was quitting so he gave his account to me. hulk was deleted. then i decided i wanted to quit so i gave lop to john. john still owns it. ive come back as general and dan wanted me in a bigger account so he put me in Redrick17. i didn't ask for these accounts. i was given them. in the time ive been on redrick ive done more then the original owner did. ive never obled a barb yet. ive stuck to war caps so far and my ODA shot up by almost 3m.

xstefanx

You guys do have a few (A FEW) members that seem quite skilled. However, considering the point gap it is only a matter of time. You guys would be hard pressed to arise victorious considering how much you are outgunned.

Maybe you should change your tribe name to 300. haha

We will see how you do after our huge op against Malcolm 1... followed by an op against Kali-.

I think this was sarcasm. I could be wrong then again :p I didn't think anyone need a massive op to take out 4 villages :p

DeletedUser

I think this was sarcasm. I could be wrong then again :p I didn't think anyone need a massive op to take out 4 villages :p

who knows. stack them up the but and it would take 3 massive ops to clear them.

DeletedUser

Where's that 'lmao' emote when you need it...

Don't laugh at him, he's serious. The nightmares of smurks nobling my villages are scarier than the traumatic whippings Noir gives me to make me farm. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dan why'd u give smurks red's acct? :/ how did u get reds acct in the first place 0.o

DeletedUser

Dan why'd u give smurks red's acct? :/ how did u get reds acct in the first place 0.o

sigh always a sneaky accusation...

the account was passed legitimately as red quit this world for pastures new.

DeletedUser

sigh always a sneaky accusation...

the account was passed legitimately as red quit this world for pastures new.

i don't do anything illegally in rl or on this game. laugh at me if you wish; this is just a game and i play it for shits and giggles(hence why i act like an idiot, and a huge hypocrite) i could care less if anyone here is dead or says something to me. :icon_wink: i learned a long time ago ill deal with idiot hippies that think they know it all... and by god i think i found them

A4lz:
hippie.jpg

funny you call us a bunch of sheep and how you try to fight the system yet... you always end up

tumblr_lp0ndwqd1w1qky8lso1_500.jpg

didnt your dad always say do it discreetly? what happened to formal modesty?:lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
6455884131_d1dd0662a6.jpg
[/spoil]

i did, when i was about 10 yrs old, now they're a Double D cup :/
there are pros and cons to being big. one day i am sure u will get to experience some of them in some form or other.

arh my bad, sorry u already are big in a way, as u say "obviously i know more then you ;)" i am sure u can relate to my dilemma of the pros and cons of being big in some way.

then again, 0.0 you may not realise u hold the title for the biggest something in w55. doesn't really matter though, u inherited the title firstly but now more and more u are definately earning the rep. congrats to u for that. nice to see a good follow through in character.

what my title? biggest jerk? ass hole if i may? i really dont care what your opinions are. i follow orders, make my dukes happy, and they let me do as i please here. every cap i get upon the enemy is what drives me forword to bash my nukes upon your walls like the firey hell ill place you and anyone else in. good luck .7. beat NyX to a blood pulp because they cant pick on anyone their size. Nyx are in prime position to really hurt A4zl and make this world fun but little do they know that they are the ony thing holding themselves back. none the less they will have no chance in this world if we fail. hold em .7. shows how great you really are:) you remind me of INNOV when we were still young... back in the day.

The only innov guys i have had anything to do with are the ex Chess dudes in the northeast who so bravely ran away when NYX attacked and now spend their time cowering behind us and nobling barbs , i hope the rest of your tribe is made of sterner stuff smurks.

If you want to take on 4zl then you will need players who will stand and fight something your northern guys and allies from Here seem very reluctant to do , i mean if they won't fight NYX how will they fare against the far larger and better 4zl ???

What will happen to your northern members if we in .7. get wiped out , NYX have an alliance with 4zl if we are crushed then it looks very bad for innov , have you considered the benefit in taking down NYX before you hit 4zl ??

ur last comment cracked me up smurks, it's very true, i have experienced that first hand. Had a bodybuilder bf long ago, talked big but when it came down to the nitty gritty only a little pinky finger appeared. Now THAT was a disappointing day, i can still picture it even 20 yrs on. when it comes to little pinky fingers, women have the memory span like elephants, they never forget. thats not really important anyway (just a giggle)

what is important is that "you remind me of INNOV when we were still young... back in the day." you too are disappointed in the New INNOV. maybe now u are relating to the tribe changes ur one time good mate was fighting over, too late now though. u are who u are. btw i can see why u and pana were good friends.

just over 2 months and look what 38-36 players did. a magor achievement by others rates a fail from the mighty fiery smurks.

thats the mighty smurks who doesnt heed others opinions, doesn't care about them...but gladly adopts a quote in his sig after zen suggests its worth a sig 0.0

NYX did very well in the opening weeks of the war , when they were targeting E mainly , who were not a very good tribe at all and who disintergrated quickly and then Chess followed them into oblivion , however once you had to fight us and you had an enemy who would actually fight back things have slowed a lot for you guys.

The fact is that you massively outnumber us by 6:1 and yet still you have to target inactives and barbs to get anywhere against us , i guess inactives and barbs don't snipe much huh .. LOL .. :lol:

NYX are a good tribe and i have always liked them but they have too many inactive players themselves and their performance against us does them no credit , 4zl want them to take us out so they can assist in the upcoming war on innov but that plan is going nowhere ...

DeletedUser

why would you say that? we share a bare half a K border with Nyx. hardly a front to be doing anything upon. A4zl are sending 1000's of attacks at us and we are laughing like its a childs game. keep on trying to find our inactives for easy caps.... you wont find any;)

DeletedUser

why would you say that? we share a bare half a K border with Nyx. hardly a front to be doing anything upon. A4zl are sending 1000's of attacks at us and we are laughing like its a childs game. keep on trying to find our inactives for easy caps.... you wont find any;)

yes we know , cos our Dan has been loading ur inactive accts with new players. I still don't get how the heck u can say dan is connected to INNOV accts and don't expect me to bite back about it?

smurks ur reply is kinda one of those again where some might wonder how much u had to drink b4 u posted. only thing i would like to know is where someone called INNOV sheep? i would like to read up on that bit.

Funkazoid i don't wanna get between u and NYX in here cos those guys have my respect and i see from ur words above , even though we all banter at each other at times, u two have developed some kind of game respect for each other. there is always the one or two who throw the twist in but generally i can see it in ur words and that of some NYX players. tell me i am full of it :lol: and the banter can start again :icon_razz:

ur turn now smurksy? NO!....... its dans turn to explain what the heck he's doing with INNOV -.-

DeletedUser94483

all i have to say is .7. villages are going to be really yummy soon and no longer safe.