I Need Your Help!

DeletedUser98855

Kiss some more ass :icon_rolleyes:

Kissing ass? Wait what? Because I'm NOT incessantly bitching (that's a reference to you guys in case you missed it) at a player who is volunteering his time to provide us with an extremely well written blog, I'm kissing ass? I would get nothing out of kissing this particular players ass, therefor I am NOT kissing ass.

Since more legitimate dictionaries don't cover your word usage, I had to stoop to urban dictionary:

1. Strategically conversing, praising, flirting, affirming, consoling, and/or protecting an individual or group to gain favor and/or perceived situational advantage.

Stop bitching at a guy who has been nothing but a boon for the PnP on this world, and learn to google shit before you open your mouth.

DeletedUser

Calm down guys, hatorz will be hatorz :icon_wink:

Will get in touch with some people tomorrow.

sathom

Kissing ass? Wait what? Because I'm NOT incessantly bitching (that's a reference to you guys in case you missed it) at a player who is volunteering his time to provide us with an extremely well written blog, I'm kissing ass? I would get nothing out of kissing this particular players ass, therefor I am NOT kissing ass.

Since more legitimate dictionaries don't cover your word usage, I had to stoop to urban dictionary:

Stop bitching at a guy who has been nothing but a boon for the PnP on this world, and learn to google shit before you open your mouth.

You know what the funny thing of it all is? All I said was I wish we could get a regular blog. Gosh I sure hope that it doesn't hurt too much getting up from your knees. One day maybe I can be as smart as you are. Your witty intellect just amazes me some times. :icon_rolleyes:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sathoms feeling big and puffy now!! Hahahhaha!!! Well lets see what the Blog will say about you pathetic shitty Punch! guys.:lol:

DeletedUser98855

You know what the funny thing of it all is? All I said was I wish we could get a regular blog. Gosh I sure hope that it doesn't hurt too much getting up from your knees. One day maybe I can be as smart as you are. Your witty intellect just amazes me some times. :icon_rolleyes:

And I didn't say "sathom should stop bitching" did I?

I was referring to the collective efforts of your tribe - in this case, meaning you and zach. Admittedly, zach was doing a lot more of the bitching, but that's really neither here nor there.

Also, I don't know when it became a burn to call someone witty.

sathom

ampac said:
Sathoms feeling big and puffy now!! Hahahhaha!!! Well lets see what the Blog will say about you pathetic shitty Punch! guys.

Your so awesome.

And I didn't say "sathom should stop bitching" did I?

I was referring to the collective efforts of your tribe - in this case, meaning you and zach. Admittedly, zach was doing a lot more of the bitching, but that's really neither here nor there.

Also, I don't know when it became a burn to call someone witty.

When did I ever say it was a burn? In fact I have not heard someone use that word in 5 or so years.

DeletedUser98855

When did I ever say it was a burn? In fact I have not heard someone use that word in 5 or so years.

Well you're quite the linguist yourself, so if anyone would know what they're talking about, I expect it'd be you.

But seriously, I don't even know what you're talking about any more.

Last edited by a moderator:

sathom

Well you're quite the linguist yourself, so if anyone would know what they're talking about, I expect it'd be you.

But seriously, I don't even know what you're talking about any more.

You're almost as worthless as ampac.

DeletedUser

Yups, school work, studying, basketball tonight after missing today for a competition, then most of the work tomorrow and finished up friday/saturday :)

DeletedUser

Yups, school work, studying, basketball tonight after missing today for a competition, then most of the work tomorrow and finished up friday/saturday :)

Its cool take your time, afterall you need to put in as much effort into it as you did the first

DeletedUser99795

AoL is a busy lad.

probably not up as cant find anything good about punch to report :lol:

DeletedUser

Going to have to just release a blog without a Punch! view, too much waiting for nothing.