ThereseT

DeletedUser

I'm Leisa Simone. Therese was my best friend for over 20 years. Along with Juan and some other friends, we're helping her family. Part of that help now includes monitoring her account that her daughters have decided to play again.

Maddy and Elizabeth wished to play their mother's account again when they saw it. Enrique had asked me to sign onto the site to straighten out a few recurring problems we were having. Enrique said the children could play it if I'd help. I agreed. So the girls are back to playing a game they loved to play with their mother. They're reliving some great memories.

I'd like to thank everyone who posted and also the staff for being so helpful. I'd also like to thank the members of {RASP} who have been writing to Therese's family since this announcement was first posted. One in particular -- who asked not to be identified publicly -- has been unbelievably concerned about her family. We all thank him immensely for what he's done. We only wish others had been so courteous and kind.

Now back to learning this intricate game that gives me a migraine. Thank you all again!

Leisa Simone

DeletedUser

I just felt posting this here, she made almost all of us laugh and do crazy stuff =D

pinrage said:
"chanman or jbak? Help me decide."

hmmm me! o_O
thereset said:
Signature changed. :)
pinrage said:
ask a mod to make a poll xD
thereset said:
At this time, do you REALLY want to be associated with my name? lol

But that would be fun ... hahaha
pinrage said:
i dont see a reason why i shouldnt be associative to your name, even if it brings wars i all up for it..

and yes..i will ask gargoyle now ;)
thereset said:
LOL!!!

I'll die. hahahaha

Thank you. I needed these laughs today. You're very kind. :)
pinrage said:
haha seriously, i sent him a message already, i will probably be banned for EVER..
thereset said:
Never! If you are, I think everyone would make a huge stink about it.

Worst he can say is NO. But it would be funny and would certainly lighten things up around here. :)
pinrage said:
"So, there is alot of flaming about w11, firstly between RASP and MCD, then came CQB and then Raven, now, MAFIA is already in a controversy with 3 tribes involved.

This is too much!

That's why, we need a stress reliefing thread:

what about?

Nothing better than a fresh subject on "who thereset likes the most?" poll

The answer can be:
Jbak
chanman
pinrage
all 3 are ugly

this would be pretty cool, as also to relief the pressure and flamings abit xD"
thereset said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, I'm laughing so hard, I just scared the cat. LOL!

I wish he'd do it. It really would be a stress-reliever and all of us would probably be flamed. XDDDDDD
pinrage said:
it's a stress reliefer but it's not tw related, he wont do it, but lets wait for his answer, i want to see what is his reply xD
thereset said:
He'll probably ban both of us. lol

Too bad he doesn't have a better sense of humour. Or maybe he likes all the angst and flaming instead of joking around. Either way, I wouldn't want his job.
pinrage said:
i have to go now, good night, i hope i get his message ;)
thereset said:
Good night, Pinrage. Thank you for the laughs.

And I'm moving to Spain in a few months. I hope to visit your beautiful country again.;)
pinrage said:
ahaha good, you will be enjoying beeing here ;)

and when you needs to LOL i'm just here ;)

Brings me back sweet memories =)

DeletedUser

well here's a bit of fun from when she convinced me to comeback to play w11
there is more but it's personal to both me and therese

triplm said:
lol stop it your making me blush ... and don't get holiness back, jobin has it and it's doing fine ... it would be worthless to have just one village down there and not a cluster. be a good leader and don't make other members give up things they've worked for just so i can have some fun :D
thereset said:
What "one village"? I've got at least three near there you can have. nyah nyah :p

Yeah, that's right. The tongue thingy.
triplm said:
nooo not the tongue..... I'M Melting melting oh what a world ....

how could the wicked witch of the west do this to meeeeee
thereset said:
That's the only way I've changed. :p

We're getting our spam master back! YIPPPEEEEEE!

DeletedUser

Pinrage and triplm -- Thanks for posting them! Between those and Charles the Bald's air guitar -- that made us smile!

Maddy, Elizabeth, and Leisa :) :) :)

DeletedUser

STILL in memory. the greatest leader i have ever had we still love you therese even after all the gripings you gave to me ;)

DeletedUser

Every time I post the capital T in my sig reminds me of her.

Wallam

I was going to post something on the 2 year anniversary (next month).

Jeez, 2 years since it happened. How fast has the time gone, having a scare myself recently that another tribesmate on a different world had died reminded me of this. Still missing the fun chats we used to have :(

Mantenerlos a raya hasta allí, mamá oso pardo

DeletedUser49590

Agreed Wally.

I didn't know her that well.. But she ALWAYS out-thought me when we had little external posting wars.. She came with clever responses that made my brain hurt. Even though i didn't know her as good as i necessarily should have, she was still a person. No matter who the person is, it's sad. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

On the second anniversary of her death, I thank those who acknowledged it. I'm completely surprised anyone on this godforsaken site even remembered Therese. Aren't you, Carlini, the one who made sure her daughters were taken out of the game? Even after we asked you to stop attacking Therese's villages after she was dead and her daughters begged you to let them play this one stupid GAME? But no, you had to win. May you forgive yourself one day. All that pain caused to two children because of your own ego. I tried to learn this damnable game to make Therese's daughters happy, but it was once I realized how uncaring the players were that I stopped. Thank you to Dan, RASP's boss, for being kind to Maddy and Elizabeth. You were the only one worth a rat's butt on this entire site. And all of us thank you for it.

DeletedUser

We're happy to leave this thread open in memory of a player who was obviously dearly cherished by many players. We're happy for people to keep bumping this thread for so long as they wish, due to the exceptional nature of the thread. We're happy for players to post whatever memories they have of ThereseT, as that is what a memorial is. A Memorial. Not a thread for taking pot shots at other players, regardless of their perceived actions.

I'm not going to try and explain the reasoning of any actions ingame after the passing of the account, because I don't know any of the details. Callously, this is a war game. Leaving the villages alone would not be playing. Similarly, taking the villages would be destroying a monument to someone who has passed, but if that player was a warring player, is it a better tribute to them to treat them in a warlike manner? There are too many ways to see and justify any actions. Regardless of who was "right", is it respectful to argue it in this thread? Definitely not.

People come to this thread to remember the good things about ThereseT, and the fun memories they have of her. Don't deface those memories with arguments over the bad.

DeletedUser

I think you just made more damage with this ridiculous post than Carlini (or anyone taking any of her villages) ever could do.

When her daughters took over the account, they should've known losing the GAME was an option. Would you also write an angry email to TW staff if they decide to pull the plug on the world she played in?

In some way, that means they have brought her account to an end-game, something their mother had not had the occasion to do. They completed what their mother started. That's how they (and you) should consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i been meaning to chat with them on FB more and ask how they are i hope all is well i still remember all the fun times we had on this world

DeletedUser

Surely I am allowed to defend myself? I remember Therese every time I post on these forums. Leisa you always knew how good friends me and her were. I don't feel the need to bring up why or how you know that.

What happened after her death was nothing to do with me. It is not MY fault that YOU betrayed the tribe that Therese created and loved. That had nothing to do with me at all. You didn't understand this game no, but everyone told you over and over that jumping to the other side of the world war and abandoning all the people that T looked out for so vigorously for years was not a good plan. Basically the person you are congratulating is someone who saw an opportunity to get an account deep behind enemy lines and using a snake tongue to get you to switch.

I remember her for all of the good chats, the discussions and the fun. Hearing about how she tried an Oxford blue one night and got totally hammered. I also try to forget all the dark things I was told and posts like yours are completely pointless, incorrect and offensive. I have nothing to forgive myself for, it was your actions Leisa, any pain caused, was down to you.

DeletedUser

guys can we not turn this into a flame thread this is about remembering the great person she was and all the good times we had with her before she was taken not about some villages on a game

DeletedUser

I'll always remember one of the kindest and thoughtful souls I've had the pleasure of playing with and against! :)

Hope Maddy, Elizabeth, and Leisa are all doing well! My thoughts are always with you three! <3

Just know she's looking down on you prouder than ever!

Wallam

guys can we not turn this into a flame thread this is about remembering the great person she was and all the good times we had with her before she was taken not about some villages on a game

I agree, if there's one thing that I think all of us acknowledge from this tragic event its that wasting time arguing like this is pointless, especially when you don't know how much time you have in the world. There's already been enough pain and anguish, lets not tarnish this thread with accusations and all that other bullshit and instead focus on remembering a great person.

koa anubis

Pointless Arguing, Nothing ever changes. God Bless you Therese, and may God bless her family aswell. I figured I should show my face here and let everyone know the game is still in my thoughts, and at this time of year, Therese and her family is. My best wishes to you all,
Anubis x

DeletedUser

Hello. It's been almost 3 years since Therese's passing, and it's time for the anger to stop (on my end). Please understand the rude messages her family received. Please understand what happened when her daughters tried to reclaim her TW account.

Right now, it no longer matters. Everything was just an emotional response to a highly charged moment including people who used her death as a way to make some kind of place in this ridiculous game. And that includes me when I tried to help her daughters find their own place in TW.

Therese's TW notebooks have held myriad of information about the players when she played. One person over all held a first place status: Carlini. To him, I thank. And I hope this puts all rumors to rest. Take care. :)

DeletedUser

Therese we miss you. Still to this day i remember were I was when I read the post.