Top 20 tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

rooki7

Not to diminish what A-21 has done because they really have done an amazing job considering the circumstances but the world was very much dead before Hybrid and co came back again. RAID and NOB!! were pretty much rolling over due to extreme inactivity in both tribes and TDE was casually snacking on both. Nothing significant happened during that period of time and so the world could be qualified as dead or dying.

The outcome was clear until Hybrid and Foc came in and saved the day. lol

When Ru4x leadership left us we found ourself with a 50 accounts tribe, half without player and in need of sitter.

When joker left, Rohan found himslef duke of Raid with 3/4 of the frontline with TDE being sat accounts.
He was so desperate he even promoted LBJ and me co duke with him lol.
With Ramman we all had 4-8 account to sit all time (half being under pression by TDE).

We hold because TDE was sending terrible trains (sniping !), was never thinking of pre noble or recap and were changing target as soon as they encounter resistance.

Seing the situation i don't see how we could have done better, TDE was more than active, almost twice our size and we didn't lost much ground (the vills lost to jeremy doesn't count lol).
Sorry Rohan i can't let you say your best decision was to leave the leadership to HS (even if it was a good one lol).
I wouldn't say the world was dead either, there were action on all the frontline every day. It wasn't as active as it has been after A-21 creation but you can't say dead.

During that time Nob ate their inactive and prepared to join the war.

After HS came back secretly with enough players to fill the inactives accounts, then Nob declared on TDE.
Since the situation was still not really in our favor the project End Game that was suspended for some time was rediscussed and rename A-21.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wasn't attacking RAID. It was in a bad situation. I should know I was apart of some of that time. You guys were honestly being eaten piecemeal and very little was being done against TDE itself. It was unsustainable.

Even after Hybrid came back this continued until A-21 happened. It would have been only a matter of time.

lightgod44

I wasn't attacking RAID. It was in a bad situation. I should know I was apart of some of that time. You guys were honestly being eaten piecemeal and very little was being done against TDE itself. It was unsustainable.

Even after Hybrid came back this continued until A-21 happened. It would have been only a matter of time.

Keep dreaming of what WOULD have happened, end fact is what DID happen.

;)

DeletedUser

Erm why would I do that? :p I have never liked TDE. I'm very happy that A-21 turned out to be a success. Would have been a shame if it hadn't. :)

DeletedUser

Erm why would I do that? :p I have never liked TDE. I'm very happy that A-21 turned out to be a success. Would have been a shame if it hadn't. :)
Your tone throughout this discussion suggests that this statement is inaccurate.

Which is a nice way of saying that I call bullshit. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74702

Your tone throughout this discussion suggests that this statement is inaccurate.

Which is a nice way of saying that I call bullshit. :icon_razz:

:icon_eek: He used foul language!!! Fire the mod!!!

DeletedUser80195

Not to diminish what A-21 has done because they really have done an amazing job considering the circumstances but the world was very much dead before Hybrid and co came back again. RAID and NOB!! were pretty much rolling over due to extreme inactivity in both tribes and TDE was casually snacking on both. Nothing significant happened during that period of time and so the world could be qualified as dead or dying.

The outcome was clear until Hybrid and Foc came in and saved the day. lol

If you know anything about the history of this world and the events that have taken place you would know better than to attempt to undermine any of the 4 tribes involved in this final outcome.

TDE successfully took a bunch of nubs and coat riders, mixed in with raw talent and turned them into the most Defensive force I've ever seen on any world. Very well organized group and they worked well together. Always sending tuns of support in any direction with out question. TDE was also a huge family tribe with ties to every small tribe throughout the world. Prior to the war against RAID they had lost less than 20 villages in any war (Padded stats)

NOB the little bunny tribe that although they received a little help in the early stages, never backed down from any challenge and was quite successful in destroying any target that presented itself.

Raid the little tribe that wiped out all the family tribes to the south in one clean sweep. Took on the #1 tribe in POP! they disbanded after the first op. The only tribe to go up against the Mighty OMEN when they were the force the whole world tucked tail and ran away from and Held their own against the Stacked V front lines, gave them all they could handle while a 1/4 of our members quit (some due to serious health issues) the other 1/4 turned and joined the Enemy Tribe....(No need to talk about this)

RX yes in my eyes they were no more. They were raid but these members came from the fiercest group of villages eaters this world have ever seen.....They were apart of RAID.

Both Raid and NOB were a bunch of war mongers... Even with less than a handful of active accounts we still gave TDE all we had.

The Raid/RX union was never solidified. We inherited a bunch of dead accounts and some members that were upset about their leaders untimely departure from this world.

RAID and NOB!! were pretty much rolling over/QUOTE]
Really???? Never in your life buddy....We would have fought till the last village. AT no point did TDE make any lead way against any of the two tribes in question. All the caps were recaps and off inactive dead accounts within their territory. There was also the added T/A members we had change their names to the other raid just to mess with KD. That was deep in TDE territory and were all accounts without owners.

Nuff and I sat those accounts and sniped endless trains for about a month (last 3 villages and no premium) thats how sorry the TDE members attacking were.

At no point has A-21 had more active players than TDE maybe now. We have never housed the maximum amount of members or even come close to it. Food for thought.....

The outcome was clear until Hybrid and Foc came in and saved the day. lol /QUOTE]
You give HS and FOC way too much credit. (not taking shots mate, you know the love and respect is always there)

Yes they are amazing but even A-21 had a point where it almost fell apart. The leadership cast, team leaders and the entire tribe as a whole deserves the credit.

RX4U's legacy ended when they disbanded just like Raid's and Nob's ended when we went all in with the end game process.

It is/was never RX4U coming back to save the day but a bunch of active players that Formed A-21 under the banner of great leadership.

Not doing so and giving this a shot would have been rolling over.

Team effort!

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: He used foul language!!! Fire the mod!!!

Not exactly an over use of offensive words, nor is it on the naughty list, I think we can let it slide..

Besides, it depends on what the bull ate, if it was foul or not....

DeletedUser80195

Face Palm......lol

There's some inactive love for you buddy lol

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Raid the little tribe that wiped out all the family tribes to the south in one clean sweep. Took on the #1 tribe in POP! they disbanded after the first op. The only tribe to go up against the Mighty OMEN when they were the force the whole world tucked tail and ran away from and Held their own against the Stacked V front lines, gave them all they could handle while a 1/4 of our members quit (some due to serious health issues) the other 1/4 turned and joined the Enemy Tribe....(No need to talk about this)

Not to take away achievements from ~RAID~, but Omen was set to collapse the moment me and a couple of others had enough, and decided to have some fun instead.

As for PoP!, that was entirely down to the friendship between myself and Hommy (which as most people here will know he has been and remains one of my closest friends). Had PoP! wanted to remain as a tribe, they would have done.

The opportunity to have Geico be forced in to a reform with Random annihilating those self-proclaimed "great" players, whilst playing together in a tribe, was too good an opportunity to ignore. Plus the opportunity to wind up Nuke a tad more was the icing on the cake :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

all of us know the history
and the point is we will make a good history book of W39 as we are the winners!
in future tell your own history...but what is written will belong to us!

DeletedUser80195

Rug burns on my knees

Not to take away achievements from ~RAID~, but Omen was set to collapse the moment me and a couple of others had enough, and decided to have some fun instead.

As for PoP!, that was entirely down to the friendship between myself and Hommy (which as most people here will know he has been and remains one of my closest friends). Had PoP! wanted to remain as a tribe, they would have done.

The opportunity to have Geico be forced in to a reform with Random annihilating those self-proclaimed "great" players, whilst playing together in a tribe, was too good an opportunity to ignore. Plus the opportunity to wind up Nuke a tad more was the icing on the cake :icon_razz:

I'm sure this is true.

Nobody liked Nuke.....he was worst than Lumo and nillia combined lol ( I never had any dealings with him just good lols at his expense)

My point here was to show William that no matter how big or talented the enemy was in the past neither Raid or NOB ever ran from a good fight. To be honest we've all been waiting for the day some one would noble us out completely.

Food for thought and to continue this discussion....

Much like A-21 have done successfully, in the past there were other huge merges that didn't go too well.

One that comes to mind was the 82nd merge.

They had to potential to become the next OMEN really, they even had intel :icon_redface: about what tribes were gearing up to attack them but chose to attack another target that proved to be their end.

I would love some inside info on what really happened...

Marc aka art of spam (thats your cue buddy)

Ne way the point here is that A-21 isn't a late tribe that came together at the right time just to win the world when everyone else gave up. We well I cant honesty include myself in their accomplishments as I haven't found the time to really contribute a whole lot to their success.

An Idea discussed Jokeringly between friends grew wings and took off. Although not here with us 100% atleast UBM have left his mark by getting into contact with HS and FOC who together with GE David James Rooki and the other supporting cast. Made one of the most difficult merges work. RX NOB RAID V although friends now were never so in the past and even after the merge tensions were still hight. Bring them together under one roof wasn't an easy job.

HS dropped the Iron fist and FOC pulled the trigger.
Id follow you guys to any world....be it friend or foe
You got a friend for life .....(no knee pads needed) :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Much like A-21 have done successfully, in the past there were other huge merges that didn't go too well.

One that comes to mind was the 82nd merge.

They had to potential to become the next OMEN really, they even had intel :icon_redface: about what tribes were gearing up to attack them but chose to attack another target that proved to be their end.

I would love some inside info on what really happened...

Marc aka art of spam (thats your cue buddy)

I can give some insight in to this. Leadership wasn't strong or organised enough there, and that combined with the recruitment of Hoof Hearted and his buddy (Razor something-or-other) destroyed the tribe internally - ironically, I play with HH on W57 and he's a very good team player :icon_razz:

From what I can recall, Sithmeister sent out invites to all the LosT crew he wanted whilst other members of 82nd leadership only wanted a select few of the ones who actually got invited.

I kinda miss Omen - also am still infuriated that someone took my tribe's name and used it on a later world, and used it to win their world. I would have used the tribe tag again otherwise :(

DeletedUser

Rohan all I can say is that I was in RAID sometime after Rx left and when I say RAID and NOB were rolling over it's because of the sheer amount of inactive accounts in both tribes. The active accounts in the tribe weren't doing very much either aside from eating the inactives ones. While this was a necessary action taken by RAID and NOB it didn't help that there was no cohesiveness between the two tribes.

I have great respect for what A-21 has done and I believed in you guys from the start. The fact that TDE made it this far I've always thought to be a pity given how derided they always have been on the forums and elsewhere.

It was a team effort but Hybrid and Foc were the ones to provide the spark that got everything going. Oh and I suppose Chris(UBM) deserves credit for masterminding the whole thing.

DeletedUser

Rohan all I can say is that I was in RAID sometime after Rx left and when I say RAID and NOB were rolling over it's because of the sheer amount of inactive accounts in both tribes. The active accounts in the tribe weren't doing very much either aside from eating the inactives ones. While this was a necessary action taken by RAID and NOB it didn't help that there was no cohesiveness between the two tribes.

I have great respect for what A-21 has done and I believed in you guys from the start. The fact that TDE made it this far I've always thought to be a pity given how derided they always have been on the forums and elsewhere.

It was a team effort but Hybrid and Foc were the ones to provide the spark that got everything going. Oh and I suppose Chris(UBM) deserves credit for masterminding the whole thing.
I see what you did here...
TrollFace.png

DeletedUser80195

No arguments here

Yes wolf I see it too (Knee pads)

To be honest I don't buy your justification of the tribes rolling over.

I cannot speak for nob but the effort was there the entire time as far as I saw.

What would any good or great tribe do given the situations?

1. a war with a top ranking and extremely active tribe being supported and aided by a bunch of smaller tribe scattered within our territory and

surrounding areas.

2. a broken house (fresh merge still sorting accounts and locations).

3. extreme inactivity and dead accounts.

4. No nobles to take cleared villages with.

I evaluated the situation, figured out what I had to work with.

We clean our areas of enemy villages, drew a new front line and secured it (which devils never broke through) Relocated our southern members to

the north to join the fight. Ate the dead accounts, and big barbs in our area. Sat all accounts sniping and recapping lost villages. Coordinating where

we could. Although affected by the 24hr rule which made coordinated attacks impossible we accomplished our goals every time.

Things I leaned early on about our enemy (something I passed on to NOB later)

1. They couldn't defend in a one on one or when isolated. They were a stacking tribe drawing support from deep within their secured area and from other tribes.Only a select few knew how to snipe and they even cried about the tight attacks and noble trains we sent at them...QD kept reporting me lol.

2. By using fake ops to a certain area they would support that area heavily leaving other areas with only local D.

3. Which I found to be the most importing thing in our survival was the fact that Devils as a tribe Couldn't not attack and defend at the same time. Its how we saved the Twiggles account...

even in RAID loosing the war we made a few players quit.

I cant tell you everything because the rest Might come up again later....

About the only thing I didn't do which I felt horrible about was not moving our D from the South to the north. We were expecting to go to war with NOB and Devils at the same time. This is the only reason TDE got the upper hand on us really. Even factoring in all the above handicaps.

You see a tribe rolling over would look more like the Dukes donating all their villages to the enemy tribe or the duke/s getting each other banned because they knew their time was up Or them just quitting for no reason then the new leadership after seeing that the situation is hopeless decides to quit, not log in then get herself banned.

You see if we had been given the opportunity to complete the big barb hunt (RX4U villages) Clean dead accounts (put members in them, noble the rest) and finish our internal setup then I guarantee the war between Raid/Devils would have been different. This is Tribal wars not tribal hugs and Per knew this so he attacked constantly even after he came to me with the NAP agreement. We even went as far as let him come up with the terms and he broke them.....(we had no choice but to fight)

Again define rolling over again I forgot.
Keep taking shots at me mate I love it.

GE we could argue like we did back in the day if it will make you feel any closer to your omen.
I did have a lot of respect for you guys back then thats why I joined RAID to bring peace to the OMEN (get it?).

Even had some good convos in pvt with shorts as well but he disappointed me.

So please tell me your definition of rolling over there William.

DeletedUser

Rohan you always did know how to take bait. You make it seem like you have something to prove on here.

Rolling: Turn or cause to turn over to face a different direction.
Over: Expressing passage or trajectory across an area

It's simple. You wanted to eat TDE and TDE wouldn't let you and instead was eating you. Thus you went in the opposite direction of where you wanted to be. :)

You even tried to give TDE indigestion but that didn't work because barb nobling is their game and they played it best of anyone.

rooki7

It's simple. You wanted to eat TDE

Seems logic...

So Joker was sitting 4 frontline accounts with TDE plus 2 backlines like all the few players left really active of the tribe,
And alf of theses remaining players were very far from TDE,
Was out of nobles because he had to clean all the barb in our territory (you know the ones TDE was taking and stacking),
Had hundred of mails with Per to maintain peace (but not at all cost !),
Was worried that Nob would jump on us if we entered in war with TDE,
Was less and less here due to RL problems.

And then Joker told himself, i want to eat TDE let's declare.

Yeah your explanation is really simple...

The facts are TDE didn't manage to get rid of us when we were weak.
When we got stronger we broke them.
End of story.

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
GE we could argue like we did back in the day if it will make you feel any closer to your omen.
I did have a lot of respect for you guys back then thats why I joined RAID to bring peace to the OMEN (get it?).

Even had some good convos in pvt with shorts as well but he disappointed me.

Homcgra's conversation with Shorts was the best thing I've ever read. When he thought Homcgra was me because he didn't realize he hadn't told Hommy any of the information he was asking for to verify it was Hommy and not me. I was crying with laughter reading it...

And, I don't do that type of arguing any more :icon_razz:

I'd be up for another village trade though :lol:

DeletedUser

Seems logic...

So Joker was sitting 4 frontline accounts with TDE plus 2 backlines like all the few players left really active of the tribe,
And alf of theses remaining players were very far from TDE,
Was out of nobles because he had to clean all the barb in our territory (you know the ones TDE was taking and stacking),
Had hundred of mails with Per to maintain peace (but not at all cost !),
Was worried that Nob would jump on us if we entered in war with TDE,
Was less and less here due to RL problems.

And then Joker told himself, i want to eat TDE let's declare.

Yeah your explanation is really simple...

The facts are TDE didn't manage to get rid of us when we were weak.
When we got stronger we broke them.
End of story.

A very good point though mine was to go to the meat of the matter at the time. We all know the end result. These are all circumstances. :)