World 59 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser102833

well this sucks, i liked these blogs and was looking forward to reading them regularly...

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Repeatedly posting in the thread won't help make it faster... If Kayg is looking at this thread, I'm sure he's already aware that people are waiting for the blogs. One of the head bloggers (I don't know which of them is Kayg's, but they'd know) would probably know the situation with Kayg.

DeletedUser

Did our blogger die? the 3rd edition was supposed to be a week ago

DeletedUser

ive noticed this with tw someone becomes blogger does a couple then loses intrest and gives in, its a shame especially when the first two blogs had promise

DeletedUser

well said jolly, its that way seems like on every world anymore :(

Social Disorder

I shall do a blog! <- Even though I have too many infractions to become one:p

slinkiestwizard

Did our blogger die? the 3rd edition was supposed to be a week ago
possibly been like 3 weeks and hes MIA(possibly he got nobled off this world and lost interest)

Or was arrested for touching little boys with bigger Blogs then his:icon_biggrin:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've talked to one of the head bloggers, and there is something going on behind the scenes now (although I don't know what). This'll get dealt with.

DeletedUser

Yups, there are some things going on to hopefully improve the blog overall, for now its best to wait for the blogger's blog or write something up yourselves to post in the meantime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.