World 59 Blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd offer to do it, but last time i enquired about it on another world - i never even got a reply...

Ref this happening a lot with Bloggers- yes far too many do it a bit and then give up.... meh- no staying power these youngsters :lol:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I mentioned this thread to one of the head bloggers. Since no one else clearly is going to take the initiative and do something that might actually get this sorted.

I'd offer to do it, but last time i enquired about it on another world - i never even got a reply...

Ref this happening a lot with Bloggers- yes far too many do it a bit and then give up.... meh- no staying power these youngsters :lol:
You inquired? What does that mean? You don't really inquire... You apply. I won't give you the link because if you can't find the link to the application thread yourself, I think you'd have an incredibly hard time as a blogger. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

If you must know- i had a question relating to the prescibed application procedure itself.

As i never got a reply - i subsequently didnt apply.

My general impression however is that if they are over-hauling or updating the Blog staff - or whatever is "going on behind the scenes now" then good!

It happens far too often with Blog staff losing interest.

Best, Blue :)

DeletedUser

Blue, who exactly have you talked to about the blog?

And I apologize to all. I'm not sure what's going on with Kayg

DeletedUser96310

i think blue is saying he "knows" he can blog well and not only that but has also indicated he has the stamina to stay at it. Blue has my vote (sorry Blue, it doesn't count for much)

DeletedUser

At this point, I'd be ok with anyone doing this. I just want something to read :lol:

DeletedUser

This is typical of bloggers, it seems its the same every world. they all start out great, but die after just a couple

DeletedUser44592

hmm, I came here to read about this world. I guess this is the wrong spot to blog about W59

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you must know- i had a question relating to the prescibed application procedure itself.

As i never got a reply - i subsequently didnt apply.

My general impression however is that if they are over-hauling or updating the Blog staff - or whatever is "going on behind the scenes now" then good!

It happens far too often with Blog staff losing interest.

Best, Blue :)
Right. This post below?
Not as such, no :D

I mailed an application to Morthy though- it was he who made the post i was linked too.

I also posted my reasons for not wanting to post it publically

*shrugs*

anyway- world is too old now... not much point blogging it really in all truth :)
Morthy has way too many things to deal with to bother telling every person who mails him that they need to follow the procedure and go talk to the proper person. As I've already said, go find a head blogger. It should be easy as one just posted in this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

DruidEarth, are you joined at the Hip with Lonestar? :lol:

Anyway, i shall mail Jurasu via the PM here, as you suggest, and see if i get a reply.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know who Lonestar is. It just irritates me when people can't follow clearly stated instructions and use relatively common-ish sense.

DeletedUser

Why don't blogging staff ever reply to pm messages!

Last edited by a moderator:

artofspam

He has quit altogether as far as I know. He doesn't use Skype anymore either I am pretty sure.

DeletedUser

I don't know who Lonestar is. It just irritates me when people can't follow clearly stated instructions and use relatively common-ish sense.

He's the guy asking a similar question on the thread on w37 that you quoted.

Yes i understand your point, however i still have a valid question ref the procedure, which in fairness it is not unreasonable to expect a reply to.
I have pm'd Jurasu yesterday, as you suggested- and hope to get a reply. None yet..but i'll give it some time :)

It irritates me when you spend time mailing and have a valid question- and no one has the common decency to reply. That's in general btw.
Ref Jurasu, maybe he hasn't had enough time to read it yet- not an issue.

I look forward to a reply, hopefully, and to actually applying this time.

DeletedUser

He's the guy asking a similar question on the thread on w37 that you quoted.

Yes i understand your point, however i still have a valid question ref the procedure, which in fairness it is not unreasonable to expect a reply to.
I have pm'd Jurasu yesterday, as you suggested- and hope to get a reply. None yet..but i'll give it some time :)

It irritates me when you spend time mailing and have a valid question- and no one has the common decency to reply. That's in general btw.
Ref Jurasu, maybe he hasn't had enough time to read it yet- not an issue.

I look forward to a reply, hopefully, and to actually applying this time.

I ll let Justin know and tell him to reply :)

DeletedUser

Have Pm'd you, (yesterday) ... Hoping for a reply :)

i think blue is saying he "knows" he can blog well and not only that but has also indicated he has the stamina to stay at it. Blue has my vote (sorry Blue, it doesn't count for much)

Appreciated. :icon_cool:

It's a funny thing..players on worlds i've played on all think i'd be good at it and press me to do it... the momment i (eventually) try.. i have to jump through hoops.. on worlds without even a blogger...

??

*shrugs* Very Odd.

At this point, I'd be ok with anyone doing this. I just want something to read :lol:

No shit. Totally agree. Maybe i smell? :lol:

I vote for Blue.

hmm, I came here to read about this world. I guess this is the wrong spot to blog about W59

Guess so *shrugs*

Why don't blogging staff ever reply to pm messages!

You got me.. but i haven't given up hope of a reply yet ... :)

I ll let Justin know and tell him to reply :)
Well mate...any reply is a step forward... even just for courtesy's sake :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.