Congrats 8AA8

pur3 m4g1ck

Congratulations on finishing off the best world IMO since I started this game, the people that played it just made it that much better. 2007-just shy of 2012, good times.

Great job to Jyri (jkala) my original coplayer and successor for doing so well and making it to the end.

The rest of you guys quitting/moving on to other worlds?

DeletedUser

Yeah... I have a nostalgia for being back on W10. Miss it so much. Just seems like all the other worlds are slow and small compared to W10.
If you guys are starting up in a world coming up, I want in. :)

DeletedUser26848

Crap i just logged in yesterday and now i can't .... good times guys good times i really will miss ya

wish samyak was here today he will really miss saying good byes.

here are couple of names i wanna give my regards and best wishes to

cheerycoke (friend before i even joined DDB)

Shakeyshack (he is cool guy but really needs SJJs whips sometimes lol)
icon_evil.gif

SJJ brillent player and good friend will miss him a lot .... incase he comes in here and wish still to play lemme know cheers)

ozzy (one and only leader of ottoman great guy .... i wonder why he quit though)

running horse (friend)

samyak (ofc my brother ......lol)

l3gollas (thanks for inviting me to DDB without you i wouldn't be here so thank you)

dingo chef (the one and only account i have player sitted that had 20 - 30 k incommings ..just so you know your account was not in order you just won't admit it
icon_eek.gif
)

Emperor john (hope thats how its spelled) that's one guy i won't forget in entire life. How did you make those attacks land second after second ??? really love to know this.

and many many more names who i am missing to recall in our journey to here

if anyone of you still wanna keep in touch skype me @ mega_x_men or Facebook @ crazyworldcrazyguy@yahoo.com

btw i wrote a mail yesterday asking who is owner of .Unknown. account in w11 if anyone of you is please let me know cheers

DeletedUser

Can't believe I can't log in. Admin said it would close tomorrow not today and I want to say goodbye to everyone. :icon_sad:

So hope everyone logs in here.

Bye guys, look me up on other worlds.

earthquake girl

Congratulations to 8AA8! My heart was always with DDB (yes, I know, you're no longer called DDB -- but to me you always will be), and I feel privileged to have once been a part of what I will always consider to be a great tribe. It makes me smile to know that you guys have won this world. =)

And I agree with Finny -- no other world has ever compared to this one for me; I would gladly play with you guys again.

CMETILT

Finally over! :icon_biggrin: Good times for the last 3+ years.

Not sure if I will start a new world or not.

earthquake girl

Can't believe I can't log in. Admin said it would close tomorrow not today and I want to say goodbye to everyone. :icon_sad:

So hope everyone logs in here.

Bye guys, look me up on other worlds.

Same here. I went to log in about an hour or so ago, but I couldn't select the world. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Same here. I went to log in about an hour or so ago, but I couldn't select the world. :icon_cry:

that really sucks, no warning or anything and I have played with these guys for years. I am really sad that they won't let us log in today just to say goodbye

pur3 m4g1ck

I know it's not much to some, but those of you who were active and are looking to coplay on a new world, I have some accounts that are finally hitting 1m looking for some coplayers.

PM me here

DeletedUser40486

Same here i am looking for co-player for my w11 account:
stats

Looking for someone to fill in from 23:00 server time to 10:00 server time .. ofc times are negotiable

If you are interested drop me a mail ... i am online almost all day :)

DeletedUser

wow.....

The 2 years I spent in this world awesome and I'm proud having played with most top players who made this and other worlds great.
I'm only wondering how many of us actually played the whole 5 years ??

Anyway congrats and though I have been gone for a long time, it is sad that I'm not able to come anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congrats you guys/gals! This was the first world for me.

DeletedUser

I played this world since it started. Still can't believe they shut it with no warning when some of us have played together so long. Plus I want my stuff out my notepad

DeletedUser

Azure, ch2oman here...

Everything is gone, there is no notepad left. The only thing is what is shown in the stats. Time to move on. I closed down W27 when I took over for a Shadow player and it was weird when one day everything was there and the next it was all gone. I agree that they closed down W10 super fast, but it could be because so many players were upset with how things ended. They did say 'tomorrow', which would have been server time today or 24 hours later. They didn't even give it 12 hours...very strange.

DeletedUser

lol there goes the prem i bought for the finale :D

anyways, been a blast.. i'm sad i didn't have the time to be active in the last few months.. but i'm happy we pooled it up till the end. congrats to all who won, who lost, and who were there through the world 10 :)

IMHO, the very best TW world so far. :)

DeletedUser

Congrats guys!

Many of us came and went, you made it for the long haul on the best world TW ever had.

Semper Die!