twr

DeletedUser

i was wondering whats the best way to get members in your tribe i sent people reqeast and sent them a message after words and i still got no one in my tribe i tryd posting it on forums and its not working out enny one got hints for me and if not and your in k78 send me a invate:spear:

DeletedUser96519

send an invite to everyone in k78

Yeah do this. Get yourself a mass mailing script, and send send send. your sure to recruit some top guys this way as your mailing everyone.

If you not running scripts, simply start at rank 1, work your way through the list to the bottom, and mail each player individually.
We all like that personalized touch.

DeletedUser

Description
hello there this is the white roses tribe we are peace full and we help othere villages and tribes for resorses we dont belive in war unless we have no chose to do so we are all ways looking for new members so message me hanabusa or milliganjamie to join
we are allways looking for alliace so message hanabusa for agreaments
we dont start wars unlees we have too
we treat all members eqeal

need help with war/need saport troops/need resorses/lets hanabusa know and ill set a resorces price and see what my tribe can do for u

WE NEED U JOIN TODAY MESSAGE HANABUSA
or milliganjamie

rules do what your told help each other

we allways looking for allias
msg milliganjamie
or hanabusa

^^^ Is that your tribe?? Are you looking to be a basher tribe?? There's another basher tribe in that K. Maybe you could merge. Why don't you believe in war??

DeletedUser

Description
hello there this is the white roses tribe we are peace full and we help othere villages and tribes for resorses we dont belive in war unless we have no chose to do so we are all ways looking for new members so message me hanabusa or milliganjamie to join
we are allways looking for alliace so message hanabusa for agreaments
we dont start wars unlees we have too
we treat all members eqeal

need help with war/need saport troops/need resorses/lets hanabusa know and ill set a resorces price and see what my tribe can do for u

WE NEED U JOIN TODAY MESSAGE HANABUSA
or milliganjamie

rules do what your told help each other

we allways looking for allias
msg milliganjamie
or hanabusa

^^^ Is that your tribe?? Are you looking to be a basher tribe?? There's another basher tribe in that K. Maybe you could merge. Why don't you believe in war??

DeletedUser

i do bealeve in war its just i dont like starting them unless needed too if they attack use then yeah we ganna fight
but if the tribe votes to go to war with another tribe then we will but i just think its good to have a peace full tribe that helps
othere tribes and villages for a lil cost they get help with war,sapurt,basicly enny thang we can do to help for a cost capens what the task is there happy we happy

DeletedUser

Yeah do this. Get yourself a mass mailing script, and send send send. your sure to recruit some top guys this way as your mailing everyone.

If you not running scripts, simply start at rank 1, work your way through the list to the bottom, and mail each player individually.
We all like that personalized touch.
thanks a lot its worked great thanks