The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the kind words!

If people dont hurry up and noble me I will eventually be top 20!

Rim is kind of boring though :/ Just turtles

Its a really shame that we have to go in war now mate.
anyway, we will have some fun now :icon_redface:

Regards,
Senge Pieh

DeletedUser

Its a really shame that we have to go in war now mate.
anyway, we will have some fun now :icon_redface:

Regards,
Senge Pieh

No hard feelings friend, its just part of the game

You know me though... Im not going anywhere :icon_twisted: Im sure we will be in the same tribe one day!

DeletedUser

I suspect most of us are just going to have to continue on "underestimating" you.

The longer people do that the more it's gonna hurt when they realize they were wrong :icon_rolleyes:

Ps: Rank 9 worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No hard feelings friend, its just part of the game

You know me though... Im not going anywhere :icon_twisted: Im sure we will be in the same tribe one day!

You play long enough everyone ends up in the same tribe :)

DeletedUser102764

I'm going to be fair about this... I used to lead -ST- and -AB- and it eventually come to the decision of merging with D3TH. It was infact the correct direction to go. I am now baron there and have just made an op on HONOR and we have taken 24 villages against them in 4 days! I for one when joined D3TH didn't think everyone would be so proud to be apart of D3TH and I am now proud to be apart of what they have

DeletedUser

I'm going to be fair about this... I used to lead -ST- and -AB- and it eventually come to the decision of merging with D3TH. It was infact the correct direction to go. I am now baron there and have just made an op on HONOR and we have taken 24 villages against them in 4 days! I for one when joined D3TH didn't think everyone would be so proud to be apart of D3TH and I am now proud to be apart of what they have

nothing not to be proud of, it was a good op :)

DeletedUser

i will not take credit from you nice job. A well ran op on a isolated member. i look forward to see the defense skills when we run a op. good luck to both sides

DeletedUser

i will not take credit from you nice job. A well ran op on a isolated member. i look forward to see the defense skills when we run a op. good luck to both sides

So far both tribes ops have been on isolated members... When our player was attacked we stacked her and had 24/7 sitters except 1 night. Your player seems to have given up :/

But yes, I cant wait to see what happens in the future :) This war has been fun so far! There's more fireworks in this war than the one between manic and fork.....

DeletedUser

The weather is turning cold here at home. My work and life slow with the chill in the air. It is time to settle down for a long winter slumber. Just me and my red hot mouse finger. TW and Coco for the next few months who's with me

Go Star

DeletedUser

The weather is turning cold here at home. My work and life slow with the chill in the air. It is time to settle down for a long winter slumber. Just me and my red hot mouse finger. TW and Coco for the next few months who's with me

Im with you :)

Maybe by then the forums will speed up and there will be less hugging?

DeletedUser

Don't worry about us hugging my star killing friend it is Honor policy not to recruit during war time. Past world issues had mad this a strict rule for us. However great news for you. I can still be friends with you while we play this game and....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd07uvkTeKo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103552

So I decided to finally make an account on the externals. What better place to make my first post! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.