t-crew declares war on next!

DeletedUser

Report.

Yeah. Except I do it one better at 53%.

Also; if you're at 50% morale, that means your troops are at half fighting strength. So you'd still need 2 nukes to clear it if was at 100% morale. And being that you should be a lot larger of a size than him, you can rebuild nukes faster than he can build defense.

In your example the wall is downgraded from a 2 to 0 in the first report....

DeletedUser54677

And your's wasn't downgraded at all. Guess my guy had a better wall level? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

KK as we cant see his troop levels imma go ahead and say he didn't have anywhere near a full def in there..

DeletedUser103040

According to our scout reports.

NEXT! have stack villages near our borders and them..:icon_rolleyes:

i wonder why...:icon_cool:

hahaha better pull them out and use it against T-crew coz we are not participating for now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hahaha better pull them out and use it against T-crew coz we are not participating for now :icon_razz:

Does this mean you would give fair warning when you DO decide to throw T-Crew a bone, or do you just want the defense moved for when you do participate? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Does this mean you would give fair warning when you DO decide to throw T-Crew a bone, or do you just want the defense moved for when you do participate? :icon_rolleyes:

well there gonna let T-Crew do most of the work before they jump in anyway manic sucks almost makes me wanna co an acc in FORK by the front lines

DeletedUser

Same go for not attacking Motor anymore??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well there gonna let T-Crew do most of the work before they jump in anyway manic sucks almost makes me wanna co an acc in FORK by the front lines

sheesh when did teh chanman tuck tail and started brown nosing FORK lol. like every post you make is kissing up to them? somebody's stuff aint there no more apparently lol. wait till they backstab you and then you'll be in the same boat we are. what you gonna say OW! sucks to :icon_rolleyes:

Same go for not attacking Motor anymore??

eh we aren't involved with the Next! war or skirmish or whatever you call it.

asfar as Motor is concerned, we started munching on them. when the good portion of the lot went to T-Crew. i never was fond of family tribes and disagreed the entire time we had any dealings with Motor and always asked why cause they was crap in my eyes. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wait till they backstab you and then you'll be in the same boat we are. what you gonna say OW! sucks to :icon_rolleyes:
Suggesting that fork stabbed Manic in the back? Manic is Rank 1, a bit too fat to stab in the back...especially with T-Crew kissingwatching your ass.

asfar as Motor is concerned, we started munching on them. when the good portion of the lot went to T-Crew. i never was fond of family tribes and disagreed the entire time we had any dealings with Motor and always asked why cause they was crap in my eyes. :icon_rolleyes:
As opposed to T-Crew who are struggling with their *cough* expansion plans on next.

DeletedUser

Suggesting that fork stabbed Manic in the back? Manic is Rank 1, a bit too fat to stab in the back...especially with T-Crew kissingwatching your ass.

As opposed to T-Crew who are struggling with their *cough* expansion plans on next.

lol Tcrew watching our ass thats funny. haven't seen them do anything for the front. maybe you was misinformed on what all they actually do for MANIC.

cause you sir are truly misinformed lol.

but hey if there watching our ass from afar that must be one sexy ass :lol:

DeletedUser

It wasn't the first report.

So then how many nukes did it take you to clear the guy?

The morale helps more than you think. It's kind of like compounded interest sort of. If you could just make a gigantic nuke then you could say 50% morale means twice as many troops to kill it. But, it's each time you send, each nuke you use is less effective than it would have been. So after each hit, you have roughly (not exactly) twice as many troops left as you would have that are (roughly) twice as hard to kill.

DeletedUser54677

As for how many I spent the first round, couldn't tell you, I'd guess somewhere around 7-8. He also had incoming supports from the rest of his tribe here and there, more than likely trumped a good 2-3 full DV's on the first attacks, he had trickling support for awhile after I cleared it the first time (in the reports). Dude loves his scouts, lost 1500 scouts trying to get a report on it.

I'll concede the point about morale.

DeletedUser

sheesh when did teh chanman tuck tail and started brown nosing FORK lol. like every post you make is kissing up to them? somebody's stuff aint there no more apparently lol. wait till they backstab you and then you'll be in the same boat we are. what you gonna say OW! sucks to :icon_rolleyes:

im not kissing up to anyone but your members are making you look pretty bad with some of there posts. I know faaaark from another world and i trust him when he says they don't plan on attacking OW! as long as we don't attack them and them bsing you i see it as you bsing them its all in the point of view.

not to say i have 3 people in FORK wanting me to co them and i had 2 people in MANIC asking me to co them to all within the last week so yeah :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol Tcrew watching our ass thats funny. haven't seen them do anything for the front. maybe you was misinformed on what all they actually do for MANIC.

cause you sir are truly misinformed lol.

but hey if there watching our ass from afar that must be one sexy ass :lol:

Shame, my original reply based on your choice of phrasing was deleted, so ok, here goes.

I haven't been told anything, so there is no misinformation. I have no illusions or delusions that Manic are stacked against Fork by T-Crew, nor are T-Crew attacking Fork, I mean they have their troubles fighting Next, why would they send their nukes across world against the rank 2.

What IS obvious is T-crew sucking up to Manic at every opportunity, their own Duke being personal fanboy to Manic here on the forums.
What can be seen is accounts passing from Manic to T-Crew for internalling, but I think I posted somewhere else as well it appears that scheme was abandoned because it was so obvious and now internals are simply kicked, but not hard to find.
Serious question: Are Manic players being bored to death by the tribe, or do the have genuine reasons for quitting/going inactive?

DeletedUser

Shame, my original reply based on your choice of phrasing was deleted, so ok, here goes.

I haven't been told anything, so there is no misinformation. I have no illusions or delusions that Manic are stacked against Fork by T-Crew, nor are T-Crew attacking Fork, I mean they have their troubles fighting Next, why would they send their nukes across world against the rank 2.

What IS obvious is T-crew sucking up to Manic at every opportunity, their own Duke being personal fanboy to Manic here on the forums.
What can be seen is accounts passing from Manic to T-Crew for internalling, but I think I posted somewhere else as well it appears that scheme was abandoned because it was so obvious and now internals are simply kicked, but not hard to find.
Serious question: Are Manic players being bored to death by the tribe, or do the have genuine reasons for quitting/going inactive?

actually i think alittle of both.

i mean some of it is due to the holidays and not having the time to play, i mean hell i went inactive for awhile there during thanksgiving cause i wanted to catch up with my family. some choose to move on and some just dont know what to do this point in the game. sometimes you have to pick the good apples from the bad apples. im not dissing them in anyway but respecting them for moving on to better themselves irl with whatever it maybe.

and some simply do not fit in MANIC very well and i admit MANIC isnt the tribe for everybody. we have goals, we push hard and we maintain ourselves. we are pushed very hard, some people cant handle that and some just have personality clashs with the type of leadership we have.

personally ive had my up's and down's in MANIC but im here because i want to be here and because i feel some sort of bond with the guys im playing with. i respect the guys i work with and ill do anything i can to help them become better players or to help myself for that matter.

thats why i stand by MANIC rather i condone there actions all the time or not, sometimes you have to take the good with the bad basically.

DeletedUser26129

stat update:

Side 1:
Tribes: T-Crew
Side 2:
Tribes: NEXT!
Players: Lancelot777, mhiney17, tiger662, lionheart kk, jimcarr81, karlyau

Timeframe: 10/12/2011 18:00:00 to 17/12/2011 00:59:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 27
Difference: 121

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 9
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 903,730
Side 2: 102,335
Difference: 801,395

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123,672
Side 2: 50,396
Difference: 73,276

chart

@ rawr...u get it...suddenly have alot more respect for u... cus little people get it...
Hocchamp for example is a person that really gets it...

DeletedUser

stat update:

Side 1:
Tribes: T-Crew
Side 2:
Tribes: NEXT!
Players: Lancelot777, mhiney17, tiger662, lionheart kk, jimcarr81, karlyau

Timeframe: 10/12/2011 18:00:00 to 17/12/2011 00:59:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 148
Side 2: 27
Difference: 121

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 9
Difference: 12

chart

not sure where you got your stats from but its wrong.

we have lost 15 villages but we have also conquered 10.
still not bad for a underdog tribe

DeletedUser103040

he included those players(next players) who left during the war.