The Declaration

DeletedUser

So no decent reply then, no argument to actually retort to what I said, just...well there wasn't really much of anything there...

DeletedUser

So no decent reply then, no argument to actually retort to what I said, just...well there wasn't really much of anything there...

lol other then you making false claims and what not? thats why i didnt bother to reply to it. 'cause its false' why would i waste my time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Where were my false claims?
First and foremost I pointed out that you were wrong in your original accusation that the account was being perma-sat.

Secondly are you going to tell me that was your defense that blocked those attacks? Really?

Your replies tend to teeter off a bit when you are wrong, and just have no retort, nothing to argue back...after that it becomes mindless ego tripping for yourself whilst trying your best to insult the person who has made you look the fool

DeletedUser

Where were my false claims?
First and foremost I pointed out that you were wrong in your original accusation that the account was being perma-sat.

Secondly are you going to tell me that was your defense that blocked those attacks? Really?

we established i was wrong already and i admitted i was wrong? you keep beating a dead horse with a stick lol. sheesh you was late to the party. i was just going off what LOTN told me and what i was told from another world by a mod.

your false claim was that my ego was hurt. when have i ever cared about what you guys said like ever lol. point out where i have ever cared.

i dont really care what you guys say or do cause im having fun and i know on TW half the crap that is chatted is crap lol.

you said my recent post wasnt worth a reply and now you make a comment to it? make up your mind perhaps. :icon_rolleyes:

eh to be honest, everybody knows having stacks from 100+ hours away is better since the danger level is lowier. reason we put ourself in this postion. so to moan about how i killed a bunch of troops, while getting the looter award 'on the front line' is something bad, then you sir really just are a troll and have no clue how to war. it's fair to say after all the shit FORK has given me and ive stood by MANIC this long, im a team player.

but yes i lost about 10k spear 5k hc spider defense wise thus far, but having spread out losses is never a bad thing even among my tribemates since its faster recovery time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ummm RAWR OW! has been allied with FORK for a while now even when i was bashing them on the forums but now MANIC is just plain noobish most of the post from your members are pointless as you guys are wrong and when your wrong you tend to flame its just getting sad now

DeletedUser

that post was made before i even knew he was back online as i didnt catch him on skype earlier, hence the post was made before-hand therefore making my post irrevelent.

i didnt lose any arguement:

You tried backing away from the argument, I must have misread where you admitted you were wrong...

we established i was wrong already and i admitted i was wrong? you keep beating a dead horse with a stick lol. sheesh you was late to the party. i was just going off what LOTN told me and what i was told from another world by a mod.

i can do this all day^
Obviously not :icon_cry:

your false claim was that my ego was hurt. when have i ever cared about what you guys said like ever lol. point out where i have ever cared. lol infact half time i laugh about it because i truly do not care or you that simple minded you cant tell which foot to put infront of the other? :icon_rolleyes:
Eh? Really that's my false claim, my opinion that everything you post, rather than backing your own argument or retorting is merely remarks towards yourself to save your ego. That's what you are going with? Nothing to do with anything I say about Manic, T-Crew and everything else, but the fact that your EGO isn't hurt?

Seriously, you say stuff like "i dont really care what you guys say or do" it's as if it's more for yourself than any of us. You need to convince yourself first before you convince anyone else because you still come back to play with me.

you said my recent post wasnt worth a reply and now you make a comment to it? make up your mind perhaps. :icon_rolleyes:
I say that about any post where you don't actually have a retort, but it's just fluff, typing things without actually saying anything. I still have the hope you will have a decent argument...

eh to be honest, everybody knows having stacks from 100+ hours away is better since the danger level is lowier. reason we put ourself in this postion. so to moan about how i killed a bunch of troops, while getting the looter award 'on the front line' is something bad, then you sir really just are a troll and have no clue how to war. it's fair to say after all the shit FORK has given me and ive stood by MANIC this long, im a team player..
From all your roaring on the externals I'd expect you to be getting maybe attacker of the day, or great power. Fighting your tribe's enemies is more the efforts of a team player than boasting that you got looter award.
You may have stood by Manic, but answer me honestly, where else would you go? We know you've had your hissy fits in the tribe. You can scream loyalty all you want, but my opinion* is Manic is your corner that you are backed into.

but yes i lost about 10k spear 5k hc spider defense wise thus far, but having spread out losses is never a bad thing even among my tribemates since its faster recovery time.
At least we know where Manic players troops are, oh great coordinator. Though I do wonder who else you asked to stack you too...

*I underlined opinion because it is an opinion, if I thought I was wrong it wouldn't be my opinion would it? It'd be interesting to see your response, but in the end, it is my opinion, and that wouldn't change.

DeletedUser

again go actually engage in a war before you start criticising somebody else's stragetys and what not cause it does work.

it's funny you choose to pick arguements based on things thats unimportant and doesnt really matter ingame.

as i said perhaps do something worthy ingame then perhaps you'll actually back up your claims, then again your just another KG in my eyes. all talk and no walk. now whose the one with the ego problem :lol:

DeletedUser

ok, here we go again

1. Where do I boast my abilities? You think criticism occurs based on ability, rather than Football fans watching footballers or film critics watching actors, or food critics tasting the finest cuisine?

I'm not really sure you will ever have a decent reply to either of the points in 1. so I'll understand if I don't see a reply.

2. I pick and choose my arguments? Me? That's very hypocritical, especially when I put time and effort into dividing up your posts and replying to each point in it's turn.

Refer to my statement about 1. for why you are hypocritical.

3. My ego is different from yours, my ego doesn't stem from my ability in game, but from my ability to argue against you, I promise you, when I feel that I have lost an argument to you I will post it then and there so you may quote a True vs Rawr tally chart to keep your own ego afloat. And since I won't ever expect the same from you I'll understand if you keep my score at 0, indefinitely, I have fun enough arguing against you, and my ego protects me from any scoring system your ego might need in place.

DeletedUser

ok, here we go again

1. Where do I boast my abilities? You think criticism occurs based on ability, rather than Football fans watching footballers or film critics watching actors, or food critics tasting the finest cuisine?

I'm not really sure you will ever have a decent reply to either of the points in 1. so I'll understand if I don't see a reply.

2. I pick and choose my arguments? Me? That's very hypocritical, especially when I put time and effort into dividing up your posts and replying to each point in it's turn.

Refer to my statement about 1. for why you are hypocritical.

3. My ego is different from yours, my ego doesn't stem from my ability in game, but from my ability to argue against you, I promise you, when I feel that I have lost an argument to you I will post it then and there so you may quote a True vs Rawr tally chart to keep your own ego afloat. And since I won't ever expect the same from you I'll understand if you keep my score at 0, indefinitely, I have fun enough arguing against you, and my ego protects me from any scoring system your ego might need in place.

lol honestly you dont really bother me and i have just as much fun bantering with you as i do anybody else nor do i get upset and if 'you thinking your winning arguements helps you sleep at night' then whatever lol. just getting the actual response is a win for me as thats generally what im looking for but your just so wanting my sexy body that you cant resist the urge and i find it funny honestly :lol:

as ill say again everything you say to me basically rolls off my back like water honestly, doesnt effect my ego and the soonier you realise your not actually getting to me the better off you'd be, better yet. ill invite you in a mic chat. just so you can hear me mocking you and laughing at you cause i do find it funny.

and its funny how you say my post arent worthy of a reply but yet you seem to reply to 3 different one's on 3 different threads, so dont talk to me about hypocrite lol

Zeddy Le Mange

New update.

[spoil]
ee0fde84efc2ad817092abab1b787b2c.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser96004

^ any chance you could put the dates on the map ,as its changing? think that would make them much more useful?

DeletedUser

This world is getting boring!:icon_cry:

thats true, its only one tribe trying to make this world funnier ...

just curious about nuke on fire tribeless...

DeletedUser

Hmmm you think manic cant beat me by them self not all manics but few dirty manic players like bristus that mailed archangel77 and Havoc tribe to coords against me your tribe more than 15 players attack me cannot not able to beat me up? so ur tribe to gather some players near me to coords attack .. i have loyal friend on Archangel77 that decline that offer but i consider three of backstabber as my PA in Havoc tribe ... and at the last my acc being cheat by sending all support troops home and send my troops far away to hallie marrie villages ... Manic win battle against me with dirty tricks i admitted i lost but War still on and ur tribe have no skills even debb manic duke cant send T train i able to snipe her train and nukes .. debb train have 10 secnds gap what a joke ... siggghhh

DeletedUser96004

Hmmm you think manic cant beat me by them self not all manics but few dirty manic players like bristus that mailed archangel77 and Havoc tribe to coords against me your tribe more than 15 players attack me cannot not able to beat me up? so ur tribe to gather some players near me to coords attack .. i have loyal friend on Archangel77 that decline that offer but i consider three of backstabber as my PA in Havoc tribe ... and at the last my acc being cheat by sending all support troops home and send my troops far away to hallie marrie villages ... Manic win battle against me with dirty tricks i admitted i lost but War still on and ur tribe have no skills even debb manic duke cant send T train i able to snipe her train and nukes .. debb train have 10 secnds gap what a joke ... siggghhh

how conveniant... you loose ur support and somehow manic is to blame!! lol ... just because you have lost the battle you make up rubbish.

DeletedUser

firstly you got 'ambushed' by the Havoc tribe which was orginally part of Havocm, that was part of a plan. eh they was my friends to and we had 7 caps.

course MANIC will get the finger pointed at them. i totally enjoy wasting countless hours on OP's just to see you fall, i'd rather kill you legit but eh.