Ex-Duke of [DT]. Hows World 8 going?

DeletedUser

Hey guys! Not sure whose left that might remember me, but I led/co-led [DT] for nearly 2 years in 2008-2009, before quitting the game. I'm now back and playing in W60, and I thought I'd catch up with you guys :)

So what's happened in the past 2 years? From what I can see in the stats, [DT] is being farmed :( with the active players joining KNT? That's a pity, but at least they remained friends with KNT after many years. What caused [DT] to collapse?

I'd be interested in any interesting dramas/stories that have happened as well :D

Thanks.

PS. Out of the [DT] leadership team from 2-3 years ago, whose still playing?

DeletedUser

hey there

DT was killed by inactivity. until Virk didn't delete his acc DT was going (more less )well, especially on k44 and sorrounding area. when he deleted, we manged to take his villages but spirit was lost. after that few huge blows happened, misomner (one of rare offensive minded KNTers) had an accident and he was also deleted, hubertthehorrible went inactive as well. and so on, player after player (you name it - he quit). sitters didn't have time/will to guard sat accounts and noone had any will to organize OP's (what i remember we had couple succesufull against jaaz in december 2010 and january 2011) but that was really all.
this world ended for many when BLOC was disbanded (cause from begining of w8 it was BLOC vs all others) so it's not shame it happened

DeletedUser

That's a good way of looking at it - The Rim succeeded against BLOC. It's a pity the victory conditions I've been seeing for the newer worlds weren't around back then, but there's nothing we can do about that.

Thanks for the summary.

DeletedUser3967

Inactivty and the mass amount of worlds to choose from killed W8.
And, the fact playing TW for so many years tends to get boring.

DeletedUser92

Inactivty and the mass amount of worlds to choose from killed W8.
And, the fact playing TW for so many years tends to get boring.

So true. Still, sad to see [DT] go. :/ They were probably my favorite enemy.

Just looked you up Caesarr but it appears you've already been rimmed =[

Looking back the game has changed so much from 4 years ago... It's all about who has the most advanced scripts and most co-players now =[

DeletedUser

I just remembered this game cause I was looking through some stuff online and I figured I would give it a little visit. Long time no see Caesarr

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en8/index.php?page=player&id=221547

They still had my old profile. Man it was so fun timing up massive attacks and sending out hundreds of fakes ones. Then waking up in the morning to find out you have like 5k attacks coming for you and trying to figure out where the actual ones are coming to attack. Any old DT people tell me where you play now I might want to get back into this for some fun

DeletedUser47562

manjinjorgo pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Plus with the turn coat Jaaz going to fdnix because he decided he wanted an easier life, sort of tipped alot of members diverging activity..

From then in, it was hard to keep track of the mass of accounts turning red and sitting 3/4 of the tribe to keep straight.

But its certainly been fun, me from a newbie in K27 in Omega/ Nuke to taking over tcrsteve (hope hes pulling through well) with emyllis at the helm, a true enjoyment, every minute. Long term friendships developed, relationships blossomed and Tango ratted out by his son..

Its been a pleasure.

SgtMaCDuFF
Lord Wodan
~Sarge

DeletedUser

So good to be going through this list and seeing all the old names are still here :) P.S. I'm playing world 61 now and dabbling in world 56 or whatever the hell number it is... I remember when world 9 opening was a big deal... :S

DeletedUser

hello everyone :icon_biggrin:
i was getting all nostalgic about tw so i decided to join w61. however, it seems that all the changes this game suffered in the past years turned me into a noob now. had to read the help section to get some things started.

DeletedUser

I loved playing in [DT] people can say whatever they want but we have one of the most solid tribes out there, and by the time Fear started to suffer from some inactivity and joined us we were doing some crazy cool stuff in TW. I jumped into W61 just for a bit but I realized this game is no longer playable for me its just too much new stuff and I joined some tribes that were so lost I just didn't get a good vibe. Maybe one day we can get a bunch of people to come together and kick some but in another world.

DeletedUser

come to world 61 guys! I am in K57, would be great to start a little gang together :)

tango minder

It's nice to see so many posts all barking up the wrong tree.

DT collapsed after running out of tribes to hide behind

KNT were left alone while we crushed DT but now it's time to put the world to bed

Myriad tried to support against Fenix but once they were found out they were quickly wiped out leaving K45, K46, K55 and K56 exposed and taken by Pani and his crew.

Fenix now own nearly 70% of the world, all that is left are barbs and red dots that might as well be barbed for all the fighting they do. A few KNT players are playing sim city, but we will soon be knocking on the door. Hope to have the world rapped up by Christmas as I can't take another attack break.

DeletedUser

I would like it if we could get a bunch of us to preplan a world that is going to open up and join up there cause I feel like I wanna start somewhere around continent 45 where I'm near the center so we can get a good foundation and fight some of the better players to see what this new community of TW players is all about xD

tango minder

Yes it is always nice to start in the centre of the world so you can get building ahead of the game... As for the new community most of us have been around for 5 years now if that makes us new then I would hate to bump into the old.

DeletedUser

hey, join world 61 in the south east, lots of conflict and its a great paced game for those who have a life... *shrugs*

also, the game is different now to what it was.. now most people who play have been exposed to this game for a year or more... and there are MANY tribes that are remake tribes.