Best of the Best

DeletedUser99795

i know this aint one of the answers you wanted.

but,
worst player. - EyeOfSkadi, the 50-100 hr fakes are actually quite humorous. considering the fact that not one of them have been ram speed so far. i will say my 1 sp you've killed so far has hurt my feelings though :D

DeletedUser100988

i know this aint one of the answers you wanted.

but,
worst player. - EyeOfSkadi, the 50-100 hr fakes are actually quite humorous. considering the fact that not one of them have been ram speed so far. i will say my 1 sp you've killed so far has hurt my feelings though :D

(rofl) :lol:

DeletedUser

Hehehe Dunno, we getting like no action :(
I was hoping some of the fakes were real but i think only 1 was LOl

DeletedUser

[spoil]
NO BIASED STATEMENTS. KEEP THIS A CLEAN AND FAIR COMPETITION.
Who is your ...... player/ tribe on 54. Entries to be existing on 54 :icon_twisted:

1. Favorite player.
(take into consideration, humour, points, OD, and leadership.)

2. Favorite Tribe.
(Spam, points, offensive and defensive opperations.)

3. Most Annoying Player
(Who is the most annoying player?)

4. Most Annoying Tribe
(Who is the most annoying tribe?)

5. Biggest Point Whore
(I don't need to explain this)

6. Biggest Point Whore Tribe

7. Greatest War
(Between tribes)

8. Best Player
(In terms of skills not points)

2. Favorite Tribe: well PUNCH! of course, thats why I am here...

3. Most annoying player: Ampac/maker... whether its his one line posts or the fact that all of his nukes have cats, he is very good at being a pain in the ass.

4. Most annoying tribe: 9th. i know they don't exist anymore, but i'm still pretty pissed about how all that went down. not cool.

5. Biggest Point-whore: I was gonna say newbie, but instead i pick Crlll, theres no reason to have an 11k point average for your villages.

6. Point-whore tribe: Evolve. It's only been a few days so this could easily change, but so far they (basically newbie) haven't put up much of a fight. all those villages, you gotta be able to do something right?

7. Greatest War: World War PUNCH

8. Best Player: I have been very impressed with Serb Warlord. Hes a good guy, a brick wall, and a beast all rolled into one.

DeletedUser

1. Valth and me ;) if I can't pick us then dia for being a GREAT leader and all the work she does and puts into the tribe, keep up the great work :)

2. Punch ofc, were amazing

3. Ampac/maker73. Must be
One of the most annoying people I've meet in tw.

4. Win!. They have ampac,don't need to go farther then that.

5. Newbie bob, all those villages and he's doing terrible, so far atleast…

6. Evolve

7. Punch v zombie, soo fun plus taking out sellsword was sweet, or punch v win/raw & others.

8. Hmm, hard one. Me and valth :D jk, it's a tie between Andrew,Serb and jack gangly

DeletedUser

1. Favorite player: BMF, Yeah, I'm that conceded.

2. Favorite Tribe: PUNCH!, obviously

3. Most annoying player: Was gonna say Ampac- but he's recently been making better posts and I want to encourage it! Sox is and has been pretty annoying since he gave up on trying make intelligent posts.

4. Most annoying tribe: |RAW|- they make my arrogance look like justifiable confidence.

5. Biggest Point-whore: Hymn. Undoubtedly. Nobled shit loads of barbs just to delete from getting faked.

6. Point-whore tribe: WIN!

7. Greatest War: 2BAD4U vs PUNCH!

8. Best Player: BaddestMFAlive- prove me wrong!

DeletedUser37628

Hymn's an account, not a player heh. I wanted to clarify because the account has been owned INDEPENDENTLY (hint: this is not an issue of coplaying) by at least 4 different players. So which one was the point whore? :p

DeletedUser

Hymn's an account, not a player heh. I wanted to clarify because the account has been owned INDEPENDENTLY (hint: this is not an issue of coplaying) by at least 4 different players. So which one was the point whore? :p

All of them?
th_skype-nod.gif

th_skype-muscle.gif

DeletedUser98855

All of them?
th_skype-nod.gif

Wrong.. The first 3 Hymn's were awesome. In particular, the last one before this idiot who deleted the account (what a stupid asshat..) was awesome. Arguably one of our best players, and one of maybe 3 people that I trusted to sit my account when shit hit the fan.

I can't argue with anything critical that you've got to say about this last one though..

DeletedUser

Wrong.. The first 3 Hymn's were awesome. In particular, the last one before this idiot who deleted the account (what a stupid asshat..) was awesome. Arguably one of our best players, and one of maybe 3 people that I trusted to sit my account when shit hit the fan.

I can't argue with anything critical that you've got to say about this last one though..

Well, Jack, I think our opinion's of awesome differ.

Of Hymn's 448 village conquers, 363 of those villages were barbs, internals, or tribeless players. Might be good for WIN!- but not by any standard that people take seriously. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser37628

Well, Jack, I think our opinion's of awesome differ.

Of Hymn's 448 village conquers, 363 of those villages were barbs, internals, or tribeless players. Might be good for WIN!- but not by any standard that people take seriously. :icon_redface:

You have literally no idea what you are talking about. Hymn's account was VERY defensive for a long time, and was used as a support hub for the frontline players dating back to pluto days. It wasn't even frontline until recently. Just because the account performed a supportive role in the tribe does not mean the player(s) on the account were "bad"...

DeletedUser37628

Not to mention that Joe, the third account owner, spent a very respectable amount of time sending fakes at your tribe. If you are using statistics alone to determine who the worst player is on this world, you are wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not to mention that Joe, the third account owner, spent a very respectable amount of time sending fakes at your tribe. If you are using statistics alone to determine who the worst player is on this world, you are wrong.

Yeah- you're right, spending time spamming fakes is definately what sets Hymn a cut above the rest- :icon_rolleyes: A 5 year old child could send out 1k of fakes on my account in 15 minutes :icon_redface:

Turtling, barb nobling, and that rate of internals/free villages (81% of Hymn's total caps
emoticon-00122-itwasntme.gif
), are what point-whores do. I didn't say that he was the worst player on this world-
emoticon-00145-shake.gif
- I called him the biggest point-whore- and I provided evidence supporting my claim. My fact and logic vs Gangly and Mills "facts are stupid, let judge Hymn based on things that are completely irrefutable, like him being a good person" :icon_redface:

I base my perceptions on reality, not what Hymn could've been if someone needed a sitter. :icon_rolleyes: I may be an idiot- but in this particular instance, the idiot is right!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

You are judging someone you know nothing about. You are not right, just ignorant.

DeletedUser

Yeah- you're right, spending time spamming fakes is definately what sets Hymn a cut above the rest- :icon_rolleyes: A 5 year old child could send out 1k of fakes on my account in 15 minutes :icon_redface:

Turtling, barb nobling, and that rate of internals/free villages (81% of Hymn's total caps
emoticon-00122-itwasntme.gif
), are what point-whores do. I didn't say that he was the worst player on this world-
emoticon-00145-shake.gif
- I called him the biggest point-whore- and I provided evidence supporting my claim. My fact and logic vs Gangly and Mills "facts are stupid, let judge Hymn based on things that are completely irrefutable, like him being a good person" :icon_redface:

I base my perceptions on reality, not what Hymn could've been if someone needed a sitter. :icon_rolleyes: I may be an idiot- but in this particular instance, the idiot is right!

I would have to say I agree a bit with both sides. Not in the way mills and gangly think though. Yes he was by far one of the worst for nobling barbs and internals, but he also did something that was very helpful for the tribe building defensively for the tribe. Most players would never turtle for the sake of the tribe(its usually for the sake of themselves, even though that almost always ends in a losing battle). Most players can't stand to build only defense, they wanna be able to nuke and noble their own villages and such. So I see where they are coming from, he isn't a pointwhore, he had troops and he used them to help the tribe. So in their eyes that is indeed a quality of a "good" player. We all have our own definitions of a "good" player though so hard for one side to ever win that argument. lol

DeletedUser37628

Point-whores are people who either don't have troops or don't use them enough for anyone to care that they do. Since neither of these apply, I think you should reconsider how you are evaluating Hymn as an account. Just because he gained points through a lot of internals and barbs does by no means mean he was a point-whore.

Edit: just saw destruction follows' post. Well said.

DeletedUser

I think you should reconsider how you are evaluating Hymn as an account.

How am I supposed to judge him? On looks and personality? This is Tribalwars- not a beauty pageant. :icon_rolleyes:

If you've got a top twenty account- and you nobled a high percentage of barbs and had internals spoon-fed to you- you are a pointwhore. You can attempt to justify it anyway you'd like- thats fine; If you wanna add sprinkles and whip cream to shit and call it a sundae and eat it- go for it - but don't expect me to do the same. :icon_redface: