Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Like player satisfaction, activity, Troop movement, ODA/ODD, players leaving/kicked (can work either way) etc
ODA/ODD - another stats
Players leaving - not sure how MoM wins in this category :icon_wink:

Seriously though, I'm not gonna brag and say how OHYEAH beat MoM. Fact is, MoM has been performing better at the startup, all other circumstances (isolated location etc.) aside. However, in few months MoM history we've been seeing how MoM is always loosing in initial stats, yet winning in the end, and then saying how only the last tribe standing wins. Which I completely agree with.

OHYEAH-MoM war was not finished as 1v1.

DeletedUser

1) We are still in a war.
2) I stand by my point that OhYeah is the next tribe to go - You think we didn't know you were doing this?
3) If we are dead, how come:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: MoM
Side 2:
Tribes: OHYEAH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 74
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 884,744
Side 2: 719,123
Difference: 165,621

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nobody said it's over :)

Explain the 2nd point though, especially the question in it, I completely don't understand what you mean.

DeletedUser

OhYeah think they have masterminded a "win" or at least a closer to victory move by doing what they have done. I tried to hint on the externals I knew this was coming and it really wouldn't help, but why would I tell you guys that directly :D - Until now obviously.

Tazecca

ODA/ODD - another stats
Players leaving - not sure how MoM wins in this category :icon_wink:

Seriously though, I'm not gonna brag and say how OHYEAH beat MoM. Fact is, MoM has been performing better at the startup, all other circumstances (isolated location etc.) aside. However, in few months MoM history we've been seeing how MoM is always loosing in initial stats, yet winning in the end, and then saying how only the last tribe standing wins. Which I completely agree with.

OHYEAH-MoM war was not finished as 1v1.

I never said stats were useless, only not to be used alone.

DeletedUser

OhYeah think they have masterminded a "win" or at least a closer to victory move by doing what they have done. I tried to hint on the externals I knew this was coming and it really wouldn't help, but why would I tell you guys that directly :D - Until now obviously.
I'm still confused by your "OHYEAH is the next tribe to go". It implies there is someone else to go first - who? :)

DeletedUser

I knew a player like this on W26 forums, he would predict the future once it has happened and claim he knew it all along and had pointed it out before. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm still confused by your "OHYEAH is the next tribe to go". It implies there is someone else to go first - who? :)

Next implies next. With out the word next. OhYeah is the tribe to go. It kind of sounds like I am rooting for you guys.

I knew a player like this on W26 forums, he would predict the future once it has happened and claim he knew it all along and had pointed it out before. :icon_rolleyes:

Well done. I am not him.

DeletedUser

I know you are not him believe it or not. You still talk rubbish like him though, what are you going to say you have predicted next ?

DeletedUser

I knew of OhYeah taking our members. Those in this world that count know that that is true. I have no need to prove anything to you.

I feel I have said over and over that OhYeah is the next to fall.

DeletedUser

Still, even if OHYEAH is the next to fall, nobody cares.

Thank your PnP trolls and regular players for the attitude, that made MoM the most fun tribe to watch tapping out. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I know you are not him believe it or not. You still talk rubbish like him though, what are you going to say you have predicted next ?

Bigjay predicts Ohyeah will be removed from the world at his next opportunity.

DeletedUser

the next opportunity is right at your nose, just re-join MoM for a rematch :)

DeletedUser

or leave [T] and do it without joining MoM, the options are there if you are so good like you claim to be

DeletedUser

Doubt very much OHYEAH is the next tribe to go. They gained a fair bit by recruiting and have much to gain by holding off and jumping into wars where favourable, like T did this time around. They're in the least risky position right now, and would be stupid to change that.

DeletedUser

Doubt very much OHYEAH is the next tribe to go. They gained a fair bit by recruiting and have much to gain by holding off and jumping into wars where favourable, like T did this time around. They're in the least risky position right now, and would be stupid to change that.

Trying to garner Ohyeah favour now instead of Semp's? :icon_redface: