Run AM Run.

DeletedUser

To clarify, this was not a planned event to make people feel dumb. I do find what Lucaya is doing to be super hot and Rawr feels.. um... well you read his posts.

The fake part was any implied discord. Turns out Rawr's just a sweetheart...

DeletedUser

bet they all feel dumb now huh bahahaha :lol:

you guys are way to serious, need to live alittle :icon_razz:

bet you feel dumb now huh..?

don't you mean you need to get a life.....:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

To clarify, this was not a planned event to make people feel dumb. I do find what Lucaya is doing to be super hot and Rawr feels.. um... well you read his posts.

The fake part was any implied discord. Turns out Rawr's just a sweetheart...

hey hey hey, ruining my image here. :icon_redface:

turns out your wrong, actually im an ass but im nice to a few people and will go out of my way for them.

bet you feel dumb now huh..?

don't you mean you need to get a life.....:icon_razz:

you sit behind a computer just as much as i do cupcake atleast i have fun doing it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93513

I'm on Team TG :icon_cool:

Team TrueGrave > Team Hallie

DeletedUser

And rawr, why should i go for manic first? knowing that AM is much more near to me.

P.S you can wait for your turn rawr. :lol:

DeletedUser

@ electric

looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
as you can tell MANIC hasnt applied any pressure on Lucaya and its not fair to add MANIC to the stats considering we havent truly got involved and lost a 2.3k villages agaisnt him. all in good time though.

If you want to "get out of" looking bad by joining a war in the ingame declaration, and failing to back it up ingame (lack of skill, "focusing on other targets" excuses or w/e you wish to say next), then perhaps you shouldn't have joined the ingame war with AM?

MANIC chose to join in on the ingame war stats. So, why shouldn't we put up the statistics against the 2-tribe coalition against our, much smaller, tribe? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If you want to "get out of" looking bad by joining a war in the ingame declaration, and failing to back it up ingame (lack of skill, "focusing on other targets" excuses or w/e you wish to say next), then perhaps you shouldn't have joined the ingame war with AM?

MANIC chose to join in on the ingame war stats. So, why shouldn't we put up the statistics against the 2-tribe coalition against our, much smaller, tribe? :icon_redface:

says the one begging people to co/play them, man get real. :icon_redface:

yeah you know whats up when i set my eyes on you. you already know

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
says the one begging people to co/play them, man get real. :icon_redface:

Er, what?

I haven't asked anybody to coplay on this account, let alone beg - unless you include asking Mario once if he'd be up for coplaying this account about 3 months ago? I like how all you can do is make lies up on this forum - like when you tried to spread that Mario was on this account at all - all you seem to do is know how to make things up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Er, what?

I haven't asked anybody to coplay on this account, let alone beg - unless you include asking Mario once if he'd be up for coplaying this account about 3 months ago? I like how all you can do is make lies up on this forum - like when you tried to spread that Mario was on this account at all - all you seem to do is know how to make things up :icon_rolleyes:

lol? your the one that was going around saying 'Mario' was co/playing you and all this crap. dont even try and put that on me.

infact 'Mario' asked me to co/play him in W60. your point being what? we all know you spew bs. do yourself a favor and quit while your ahead like you did the last time and make some lame excuse why :lol:

now why would i go around saying that when i was on the opposing side? yeah i knew 'Mario' he said you asked him, you said he was co/playing you. get your facts right first off.

so when he is getting beat, he will be like ol i got bored. :icon_rolleyes: you know and i know we havent turned our attention to you.

your just overrating yourself before it even gets started, just gonna sit back and let your burn yourself out and then kill you. hows that sound? why teh rush to die

and copy and paste on skype is ftw, can't edit. lol not a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol? your the one that was going around saying 'Mario' was co/playing you and all this crap. dont even try and put that on me.

infact 'Mario' asked me to co/play him in W60. your point being what? we all know you spew bs. do yourself a favor and quit while your ahead like you did the last time and make some lame excuse why :lol:

now why would i go around saying that when i was on the opposing side? yeah i knew 'Mario' he said you asked him, you said he was co/playing you. get your facts right first off.

and copy and paste on skype is ftw, can't edit. lol not a lie.

There is no proof here whatsoever. As was the case the last time I asked for proof. Because you are only capable of lying. I will ask again, please provide proof to back up your bullshit. I know you can't. You know you can't. I can call you up on it though :icon_redface:

There is here, a selection of (in order) quotes of the only time I was made aware of Mario "coplaying me". Note how after you and Bcardi went around telling people what you claim "I said", you both then are unable to provide any evidence to back it up when called up on it? Funny that. Stinks of crap to me. Considering the first time I heard about it was when someone said in on this very forum it seems highly unlikely I ever said he was on my account :icon_rolleyes:

[SPOIL]
Uh, Mario is on the account? :icon_confused:

Well I was told Googly went around saying it. Googly never said it to me. So not sure how true that is. But someone started saying it. Cause I have been told about more times then I can remember.

This would be a lie. I've never once said anybody was co-playing the account since you left, apart from Gelo, who can quite clearly be seen posting as a player on the Lucaya account. I'd quite like to know who is spreading these lies and claiming I started it...

honestly i heard it came from you^^ but then again believe nothing i hear and only half of what i see.

such a shame, you just gave the best bluff you had away by saying he wasnt as we all know Mario is a beast ;)

And who told you this, if you don't mind me asking? It's quite irritating having someone make a lie up and then try to pin it on me :icon_rolleyes:

And I don't lie - I don't see the point in doing so. Why would I bluff when I'm perfectly capable of defending without help? :icon_confused:

honestly i heard it was a rumor and i think it got turned around as you was asking Mario to join your account and probably got misconcepted. im not sure where i heard it though.
[/SPOIL]

You are a liar. Nothing more than a liar. And a bad one at that. I won't bother replying to you any more as frankly, it's pathetic how you have to resort to such bare-faced lies to try and make people look bad.

-M A R I O-

Woah Woah Woah now chill out haha. First of googly and gelo asked me at one point in time and i had to turn them down a few weeks back as i was in the middle of exams. Now i know googly didnt go around spreading that stuff about me being on lucaya so lets get that cleared. Secondly i was totally dicking around when i was talking to you aboutt coplaying lol as my account on w60 had been inactive for over 30hours. :lol:

Forgot to add in that i still love ya Rawr. <3

So now that that is all cleared up i shall now swoop away into lurkmode once again. Ill be watching noobs!:icon_twisted:

Last edited: