Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Pray tell why we'd need it? Not having a border and all.

Well, considering T has recently gone through a shake-up, you're worried for Ohyeah? Who knows?

(Twas a joke, Manta)

In all seriousness, Ohyeah is in the second worse position after MoM, in my own opinion. They share a good border with T, a now massively reduced border with us, a big border with Tutti (and they've recruited a lot of MoM near Tutti), as well as a big border with MM. If they were in the core, they'd be an exact replicate of our position.... they're literally surrounded on all sides. All it takes is a small tip of the scales for that entire balance to fall. Considering that they've recruited targets from the MM border, have a very edgy relationship with Tutti, and are still fighting us, the problem isn't that small.

DeletedUser

That's probably why MoM are chasing an end to their war so that everyone else can war us.

Everybody hug :D

DeletedUser

So this alliance with [T] just happened, completely without your knowledge? And you also aren't trying the diplomatic route with OHYEAH

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and walks like a duck.....

DeletedUser

Told you guys that what you did wouldn't sit well with a lot of people.... You so easily dismissed me and justified it..... How's that working out? :p

Stupid jokes aside,
At least you'll get what you've been craving for with the wars and everything.

Diplomatic route with Ohyeah? :p

DeletedUser

I can assure you MoM is in no way trying to get any diplomacy with OhYeah. Why would I keep saying they were the next dead tribe...

DeletedUser

Well, so far Greg, our sources about MoMs (in)activities seem to have been more reliable than yours :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

or leave [T] and do it without joining MoM, the options are there if you are so good like you claim to be

I pretty much did that once... do I have to do it again?

I have a better idea. Why don't you leave ohyeah and start attacking me? If you don't think I'm as good as I claim to be, then fight me, one on one. That is... if you have the stones boy.

DeletedUser

I did admit that I was wrong about that.....

But this time, it's Carlini saying that MM is wrong, not me :icon_eek:

Edit - I did ask "Diplomatic route with Ohyeah?" - because I clearly do not know what's going on between us and them.

DeletedUser

To clear things up. We have been speaking with acuteangina for a while about recruitment. The recruitment talks with the offers lasted about a whole two days maybe?

So no MoM did not know we were taking in these members. MoM also offered OHYEAH an NAP about 2 weeks ago before offering anything to [T] and we turned them down.

DeletedUser

I knew quite a long time ago that the split was going to happen. I didn't find out myself, I was informed by others.

Two weeks ago has nothing to do with me or current MoM so is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

I knew quite a long time ago that the split was going to happen. I didn't find out myself, I was informed by others.

Two weeks ago has nothing to do with me or current MoM so is irrelevant.

So you knew about our recruits before we did :icon_eek:. Damn you are good :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think Carlini meant the W2V applicants that I missed... Not sure though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nope, I knew about the south going to OhYeah. I was shocked by some of the W2Vers, knew nothing of that.

DeletedUser

OhYeah think they have masterminded a "win" or at least a closer to victory move by doing what they have done. I tried to hint on the externals I knew this was coming and it really wouldn't help, but why would I tell you guys that directly :D - Until now obviously.

No Carlini meant you guys somehow knew we were planning on recruiting these players before we had even made that decision as a council. Carlini is psychic :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I can assure you MoM is in no way trying to get any diplomacy with OhYeah. Why would I keep saying they were the next dead tribe...

MOM tried a NAP with OhYeah..which we refused, After that it is easy for you to come here and Post like above....ever heard of Sour Grape? LOL