Where is RAM ?

DeletedUser

Don't you worry about me noob...

I am still doing my part for RAM. I was asked to send at Cham... Ask him how much inc he has had from me over the past few days...

DeletedUser

Don't you worry about me noob...

I am still doing my part for RAM. I was asked to send at Cham... Ask him how much inc he has had from me over the past few days...

who asked you? looks like there is no leadership in RAM, just inactive dukes :D

DeletedUser67579

Wait I thought that was the Duke's job to be inactive. You mean I have been doing it wrong.

DeletedUser

who asked you? looks like there is no leadership in RAM, just inactive dukes :D

Erm, my post was a response to noobaxes question about my future and Whether i was betraying my tribe...

As for inactive dukes comment. There was a recent duke change. Our current duke is quite active...

Hope that has clarified thigs for you...

DeletedUser

Erm, my post was a response to noobaxes question about my future and Whether i was betraying my tribe...

As for inactive dukes comment. There was a recent duke change. Our current duke is quite active...

Hope that has clarified thigs for you...

you guys go through so many of them,
shiply, crasula, KarmaX, Michael Wittman, never back down

might be missing some, but whos next then?

DeletedUser

lol xD darthpoet? hardly duke metrical.

echao is well qualified to be duke of ram, one of the best players the tribe has. as far as anything else inside ram, i couldnt tell you as Im no longer in there. There are still talented players in RAM, although a couple have deleted and others have quit, doesnt mean the rest of them have given up and willing to abandon the game.

DeletedUser103588

echao is well qualified to be duke of ram, one of the best players the tribe has. as far as anything else inside ram, i couldnt tell you as Im no longer in there. There are still talented players in RAM, although a couple have deleted and others have quit, doesnt mean the rest of them have given up and willing to abandon the game.

You talk about people honoring their tribe yet your no longer in the tribe. Don't defend for what you no longer stand... you just come up looking like a fool.:icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Echao is very good at stacking and taking RAM villages. For the rest, it's highly disputable.

And you Serious, still playing this world or only w60?

DeletedUser103588

Echao is very good at stacking and taking RAM villages. For the rest, it's highly disputable.

And you Serious, still playing this world or only w60?

its just W60 i was once on this world:p im playing with a bud from W55 serious second. W30 is dead to me lol cant pick up an account so i quit trying. why do you ask bud?

DeletedUser

You talk about people honoring their tribe yet your no longer in the tribe. Don't defend for what you no longer stand... you just come up looking like a fool.:icon_rolleyes::icon_wink:

Just because Im not in the tribe any more doesnt mean I dont "stand" for the ones left in there. Making an opinion of someone before you know them makes you more of a fool than me standing for my friends regardless of what tribe they may be in.

DeletedUser

Just because Im not in the tribe any more doesnt mean I dont "stand" for the ones left in there. Making an opinion of someone before you know them makes you more of a fool than me standing for my friends regardless of what tribe they may be in.

This is true art, I know him and he is probably one of the worst players still on this world. Selfish arrogant and undertalented. No supprise that he got the job then :p

EDS

DeletedUser103588

i do know you art. we shared a tribe together for a few months and you always offered me time in Drift when RAM was a crap hole. furthermore your defending the tribe in your statements not your friends. (though your friends might be in the tribe) and if they are your so called friends then why would you abandon them? you must not have cared enough fool.

This is true art, I know him and he is probably one of the worst players still on this world. Selfish arrogant and undertalented. No supprise that he got the job then :p

EDS

For one laura you don't know me so don't pretend you do. :icon_wink: Your pretty untalented yourself. The ball can roll both ways.

Btw... what job is it you speak of? im pretty sure I don't have any job that is anywhere close to your knowing.:icon_neutral: