Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i was out partying if you must know, and im not going to accept it no, i dont have the time to be on and its not my own account. but you seem so keen why not leave [T] ?

LOL!

"im not going to leave, nor am i going to fight alone, but you should definitely leave your tribe and do just that so we can do a 1 vs tribe!"

nice one mike, thats bad, even for you :lol:

DeletedUser

LOL!

"im not going to leave, nor am i going to fight alone, but you should definitely leave your tribe and do just that so we can do a 1 vs tribe!"

We aren't the ones making threats. Bigjay has stated multiple times that he is better than OHYEAH. Never once have any of our players said that we are a better player than he is. If hes that good he can leave [T] go tribeless and prove it.

DeletedUser

what the point of talking about going tribeless blah blah..this is tribalwars..
no single person has ever won a world on their own...whole tribe wins it..

DeletedUser

We aren't the ones making threats. Bigjay has stated multiple times that he is better than OHYEAH. Never once have any of our players said that we are a better player than he is. If hes that good he can leave [T] go tribeless and prove it.

Its tempting! But no point doing it now for only 4 days. We'll see about after the break :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

LOL!

funny how i never said im not going to fight alone yet you came to that conclusion :icon_confused:

If he thinks he is better than ohyeah as he has stated then let him face ohyeah surely he will only prove himself better then, not from a 1 day OP then he ran to another tribe so he wouldn't get attacked anymore.

DeletedUser

not from a 1 day OP then he ran to another tribe so he wouldn't get attacked anymore.

You are possibly one of the most irritating people on the W56 PnPs. It has been stated numerous times that James did not leave due to the op. and yet, you must revert back to the same incorrect point.

DeletedUser

funny how i never said im not going to fight alone yet you came to that conclusion :icon_confused:

If he thinks he is better than ohyeah as he has stated then let him face ohyeah surely he will only prove himself better then, not from a 1 day OP then he ran to another tribe so he wouldn't get attacked anymore.

Its odd how every-day something about that op changes.

First it was a success! We killed some of his troops!
Second it was we didnt expect to take any of his villages so the fact we took 2 was great!
Then the excuse became we had plans to attack him from close range...
Which I can refute and say Nickthestrong, Netraa and cindyboss did all try close range after the bombing and op. Oh and what did that result in... 2 villages.
Then it suddenly turned into bigjay ran from our 2 day op.
Now it is bigjay ran from our 1 day op.

And now you want me to fight on my own... did you miss the part where I said the only help I received was some sitters? The attacks came during my FINALS WEEK. The most stressful and time crunched days of my life, and ohyeah only managed to grab 2 villages.

Yeah, I think I proved myself quite adequately. If you still want some, come get some, I'm right here.

DeletedUser

Good im glad i am, he can say it all he likes but you will never know what could have happened because he ran to a tribe we had a nap with simple as that.

DeletedUser

Its odd how every-day something about that op changes.

And now you want me to fight on my own... did you miss the part where I said the only help I received was some sitters? The attacks came during my FINALS WEEK. The most stressful and time crunched days of my life, and ohyeah only managed to grab 2 villages.

Yeah, I think I proved myself quite adequately. If you still want some, come get some, I'm right here.

:lol:
First it was a success! We killed some of his troops!
Second it was we didnt expect to take any of his villages so the fact we took 2 was great!
Then the excuse became we had plans to attack him from close range...
Which I can refute and say Nickthestrong, Netraa and cindyboss did all try close range after the bombing and op. Oh and what did that result in... 2 villages.
Then it suddenly turned into bigjay ran from our 2 day op.
Now it is bigjay ran from our 1 day op.

You mean to say there can only be 1 point to an OP :icon_eek: when have i said it was great ? we killed troops, not many people tried the long range nobles so obviously we would be hitting more from close range makes sense to me. is that abit challenging for you ?

:lol: if theres an empty village next to you, then you try to noble it :lol: why would they wait becasue that makes lots of sense :icon_rolleyes:

oh noes i put a 1 instead of a 2 what i like hey

nothing has changed about it

DeletedUser

Good im glad i am, he can say it all he likes but you will never know what could have happened because he ran to a tribe we had a nap with simple as that.

No, I do know what happened. OhYeah tried to op. him and got their asses handed to them. I will say it one more time for you though; James' move to [T] and the OhYeah op. were completely unrelated. In fact, he has continually invited OhYeah to continue their attacks on him after his move and even requested 1v1s with you, but OhYeah seem to be the ones trembling.

DeletedUser

Tough talk for someone in a tribe thats napped with mine. Simple as that.

And I just said I dealt with the close range attacks. Cindyboss has no nukes left. Netraa has no nukes left. Nick had no more nukes left. Thandril had no close ranges troops left. You had no close range nukes left. So who exactly was going to noble me from close?

Yeah... good argument you have there. Next.

DeletedUser

Tough talk for someone in a tribe thats napped with mine. Simple as that.

And I just said I dealt with the close range attacks. Cindyboss has no nukes left. Netraa has no nukes left. Nick had no more nukes left. Thandril had no close ranges troops left. You had no close range nukes left. So who exactly was going to noble me from close?

Yeah... good argument you have there. Next.

You are the one offering it out when you are in a tribe you know we have a NAP with pottle, kettle, black ?

ermm i had lots of close range nukes left actually i sent about 3 at you maybe 5 at a push.

No, I do know what happened. OhYeah tried to op. him and got their asses handed to them. I will say it one more time for you though; James' move to [T] and the OhYeah op. were completely unrelated. In fact, he has continually invited OhYeah to continue their attacks on him after his move and even requested 1v1s with you, but OhYeah seem to be the ones trembling.

Yes because every OP lasts a day and a half 2 at a push and you don't carry on nuking once you have hit the first troops :icon_rolleyes: your ops must be really bad if thats what you do.

DeletedUser

You are the one offering it out when you are in a tribe you know we have a NAP with pottle, kettle, black ?

ermm i had lots of close range nukes left actually i sent about 3 at you maybe 5 at a push.

Yes because every OP lasts a day and a half 2 at a push and you don't carry on nuking once you have hit the first troops :icon_rolleyes: your ops must be really bad if thats what you do.

Oh, that's rich. Coming from the tribe that managed to take 2 villages in an op. against one player. :icon_eek:

I'll let the stats. speak for themselves.

Side 1:
Tribes: OHYEAH
Side 2:
Players: bigjay

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 29
Difference: 16

chart

DeletedUser

You must have a bad memory so i will post for you again, the op was not supposed to be for 2 days then nothing, attacks would have carried on in greater numbers hitting more troops and then we start to noble.

DeletedUser

You must have a bad memory so i will post for you again, the op was not supposed to be for 2 days then nothing, attacks would have carried on in greater numbers hitting more troops and then we start to noble.

But wait, didn't James continue to kick your ass after said 2 days ?

DeletedUser

How would he do that ? when no more attacks were launched it would just be dodging or stacking :lol: i had another 50-60 nukes to send and many others hadn't sent yet.

It's great the basis for your argument is that ops only last a day 2 days at the most then nothing else arrives after that :lol:

DeletedUser

I pretty much did that once... do I have to do it again?

I have a better idea. Why don't you leave ohyeah and start attacking me? If you don't think I'm as good as I claim to be, then fight me, one on one. That is... if you have the stones boy.
It's pointless.

First off, if you want 1 on 1, you'd both have to leave tribes and have another person to watch if there's no external support.

Secondly, you promised to "wipe the floor" with OHYEAH on your own, now if he leaves OHYEAH, he is not longer part of OHYEAH. :icon_confused:

Logic anyone? :icon_wink:

You sure have a lot to brag about, for a refugee/runner :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

How would he do that ? when no more attacks were launched it would just be dodging or stacking :lol: i had another 50-60 nukes to send and many others hadn't sent yet.

It's great the basis for your argument is that ops only last a day 2 days at the most then nothing else arrives after that :lol:

So, let me get this straight. This is your current argument;

OhYeah launches op. on James.
Op. is meant to last longer than 2 days.
James kicks OhYeah's ass during said 2 days.
As a result of this ass kicking, James then runs to [T] for shelter.
OhYeah's op. isn't just a 2 day op., where more nobles and nukes are going to be launched after said 2 days and yet, according to your post; 'How would he do that ? when no more attacks were launched'

So, OhYeah launches ops. that aren't 2 day ops. but they are actually 2 day ops. since according to you; 'no more attacks were launched'.

110.jpg

DeletedUser

It's pointless.

First off, if you want 1 on 1, you'd both have to leave tribes and have another person to watch if there's no external support.

Secondly, you promised to "wipe the floor" with OHYEAH on your own, now if he leaves OHYEAH, he is not longer part of OHYEAH. :icon_confused:

Logic anyone? :icon_wink:

You sure have a lot to brag about, for a refugee/runner :icon_razz:

Omg... just attack me already then. Claim me a refugee. Do you think I am afraid? Do something other than run your mouths jeeez