Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So, let me get this straight. This is your current argument;

OhYeah launches op. on James.
Op. is meant to last longer than 2 days.
James kicks OhYeah's ass during said 2 days.
As a result of this ass kicking, James then runs to [T] for shelter.
OhYeah's op. isn't just a 2 day op., where more nobles and nukes are going to be launched after said 2 days and yet, according to your post; 'How would he do that ? when no more attacks were launched'

So, OhYeah launches ops. that aren't 2 day ops. but they are actually 2 day ops. since according to you; 'no more attacks were launched'.

110.jpg

oh my, he went to a tribe we had a NAP with, so we didnt carry on attacks thats how no more attacks were launched my god you are thick.

DeletedUser95593

No. OHYEAH launched an Op, it only lasted 2 days because James moved to [T]. A tribe OHYEAH have a NAP with.

The Op would have kept going on, but it didn't because OHYEAH didn't want to break relations.

DeletedUser

Omg... just attack me already then. Claim me a refugee. Do you think I am afraid? Do something other than run your mouths jeeez

if you are not afraid leave [T] prove it instead of claiming you are better and you can beat ohyeah.

DeletedUser

No. OHYEAH launched an Op, it only lasted 2 days because James moved to [T]. A tribe OHYEAH have a NAP with.

The Op would have kept going on, but it didn't because OHYEAH didn't want to break relations.

Thankyou someone with abit of sense :)

DeletedUser

oh my, he went to a tribe we had a NAP with, so we didnt carry on attacks thats how no more attacks were launched my god you are thick.

Omg... just attack me already then. Claim me a refugee. Do you think I am afraid? Do something other than run your mouths jeeez

And yet, BJ has stated things like this the entire time with no response. OhYeah must really be scared. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser95593

But he will be stacked, so what would be the point?

Also OHYEAH just entered a new war, so again what would be the point?

Also there is only 4 days left until the attack break, so again what would be the point?

C'mon UKC. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I'l let my spokesperson deal with this from now :lol:

Also add to it that it would create a whole new war with [T]

DeletedUser

But he will be stacked, so what would be the point?

Also OHYEAH just entered a new war, so again what would be the point?

Also there is only 4 days left until the attack break, so again what would be the point?

C'mon UKC. :icon_neutral:

The point in all of this would be to shut mikebiscuit up, along with his ridiculous claims. However, he seems to be eluding all my points with technicalities and assertions when really; all he has to do is attack.

DeletedUser95593

Well OHYEAH are my academy tribe. I have to speak up for them every now and then.

The point in all of this would be to shut mikebiscuit up, along with his ridiculous claims. However, he seems to be eluding all my points with technicalities and assertions when really; all he has to do is attack.

Mikebiscuit can speak on the forums regardless of what happens ingame, so your point is fail :p

DeletedUser

Oo i should hire you full time

The easy option is for bigjay to leave and show us what he can do, simple as that yet he continues to say all what he could do without following it up.

DeletedUser

Mikebiscuit can speak on the forums regardless of what happens ingame, so your point is fail :p

But it would stop him from making silly statements like 'BigJay is scared blah blah left as a result of our op blah blah scare of being attacked blah blah'. In that respect, my point is far from fail. :icon_wink:

I hope. :icon_eek:

Also, you'll notice the majority of OhYeah's other posters have refrained from comments against BJ after the 'success' of their op. That's the general idea here. Plus, I don't like mikebiscuit at all and it's fun to annoy him.

DeletedUser

Not really annoying me :) i think you just put that because you have been proved to have no idea too many times by me and choco in the last page or so

DeletedUser95593

But it would stop him from making silly statements like 'BigJay is scared blah blah left as a result of our op blah blah scare of being attacked blah blah'. In that respect, my point is far from fail. :icon_wink:

Well from an OHYEAH perspective he is scared, and he did join [T] because of the OP. You can say there is no correlation between those two points but doesn't mean anyone will believe you.

spartan clan

what if i said there was no correlation between the op and his joining [T]?

DeletedUser

Like I said... you guys were beaten, had nothing left to give but yet you continue to claim that the op was supposed to continue. Those 40-50 nukes are not next to me, they are days away. So get out of here!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Quite simply OhYeah are clearly the scared ones in this situation. If OhYeah had an issue with BJ moving to [T] they would have discussed this at great length with [T]. They recruited a refugee and OhYeah does nothing?

Oh no... We can't attack him anymore... He is in a nap tribe...

/me can hear the noise of cheering nukes that will now live.

DeletedUser95593

Quite simply OhYeah are clearly the scared ones in this situation. If OhYeah had an issue with BJ moving to [T] they would have discussed this at great length with [T]. They recruited a refugee and OhYeah does nothing?

Oh no... We can't attack him anymore... He is in a nap tribe...

Maybe OHYEAH are not bothered about him anymore. They did just declare war on another tribe. Maybe they know Bigjay would take alot of time and resources to rim and thought that -MM- was more deserving of their attention. It's not like Bigjay is going anywhere, whereas the -MM- front could be advancing if they spend alot of time wasting nukes on a NAP'd tribe.

Stop being so biased people :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oo i should hire you full time

The easy option is for bigjay to leave and show us what he can do, simple as that yet he continues to say all what he could do without following it up.

I have already said there is no point of doing it for 4 days.

Be careful what you wish for mike

This is your warning (400|572) K54 10,224 cindyboss [OHYEAH] bigjay [[T]] 2011-12-20 08:54:41

You'll only get one.