Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We aren't the ones making threats. Bigjay has stated multiple times that he is better than OHYEAH. Never once have any of our players said that we are a better player than he is. If hes that good he can leave [T] go tribeless and prove it.

actually it was Mike who brought up leaving tribes to 1v1/1vtribe, soo...... yea.

or leave [T] and do it without joining MoM, the options are there if you are so good like you claim to be

DeletedUser

I pretty much did that once... do I have to do it again?

I have a better idea. Why don't you leave ohyeah and start attacking me? If you don't think I'm as good as I claim to be, then fight me, one on one. That is... if you have the stones boy.

Nahh bigjay brought it up

DeletedUser

Explain to me Mike. Why if you had close range nukes... you would not follow up on this?

Attacker: Paolo83
Origin: 192 MoM (387|573) K53

Quantity: 0 0 5600 0 77 1900 285 0 261 94 0 1
Losses: 0 0 299 0 0 26 13 0 14 5 0 0

Defender: bigjay
Destination: Mike biscuit... lol (376|567) K53

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 400 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 400 0 0 0 0

Quantity: 0 0 700 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 700 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 1

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 400 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 203 0 0 0 0 0

Quantity: 0 0 600 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 600 0 0 35 0 0 0 0 0 1

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 197 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 197 0 0 0 0 0

Origin: Barbarian village (281|507) K52

Quantity: 0 0 7780 0 79 2422 187 0 245 88 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7780 0 79 2422 187 0 245 88 0 0

Destination: Welcome to war (395|577) K53

Quantity: 9583 5560 0 2941 292 0 0 1738 0 155 0 0 0
Losses: 5073 2943 0 1557 155 0 0 920 0 82 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 0

I just don't see the logic.

DeletedUser

Oo i should hire you full time

The easy option is for bigjay to leave and show us what he can do, simple as that yet he continues to say all what he could do without following it up.

you assume that if he were to leave, that he would somehow be unable to receive support.

Only after Bigjay said that ^

What Mike said isn't a threat, he was merely commenting on Bigjay's threat.

bigjay never mentioned leaving the tribe or fighting 1v1 there, in fact, he made that post as he had to stop attacks due to moving to [T], and that he would resume when diplo was no longer an issue.

Nahh bigjay brought it up

wrong. the post you quote was a response to the one i quoted.

lawyered, all 3 of ya.

DeletedUser

So what your saying is Mike never asked bigjay to 1v1 and bigjay brought it up in the one I quoted. Okay cool.

DeletedUser

So what your saying is Mike never asked bigjay to 1v1 and bigjay brought it up in the one I quoted. Okay cool.

did you just completely ignore everything i said, then completely make up something your saying i posted for no other reason then pretending to be right?

i really think you did :icon_neutral:

congratulations, i officially deem your posts no longer worth reading.

/blocked

DeletedUser

Stop being childish the both of you.

I challenged mike to a 1 v 1 after mike challenged me to a Tribe v me. I already did TWO tribes v me and ohyeah lost. You had your shot and blew it big time. Now you can claim all you want that if attacks had continued yada yada yada. But Tarot was not going to continue attacking me (As evidenced by this nifty alliance between mom and tarot) so it would have only been Ohyeah if the attacks continued. Which means... wait for it... the REST of my defense going to k53. You only saw about 60 percent of my defense, I had plenty more tying down Tarot. In-fact I used a lot of k53 defenses to snipe and stop nobles on the Tarot front. Just goes to show you who the bigger threat was to my game (Tarot).

DeletedUser95593

bigjay never mentioned leaving the tribe or fighting 1v1 there, in fact, he made that post as he had to stop attacks due to moving to [T], and that he would resume when diplo was no longer an issue.

lawyered, all 3 of ya.

So what? Lord Gibby said OHYEAH weren't the ones making threats which is what I proved. When I said Mikebiscuit only commented on Bigjay's thread.

You lawyered nothing.

DeletedUser

Tiger your not very bright are you? I know you can't read this, but no where in the quote from Mike does it say that he challenged bigjay to a 1v1 therefore bigjay brought it up not Mike. Pretty simple really.

BJ we have never had OHYEAH vs. Bigjay. We have fought two tribes you have been in. We forced the first one to disband and the second war is ongoing. If you want OHYEAH so badly leave [T] its pretty simple. You knew we had an NAP with them but you went there anyways. If you want to prove that your better than OHYEAH than leave and continue the fight. Otherwise your points are moot because you can't prove anything. We can't prove that we would have rimmed you and you can't prove that you would have beaten OHYEAH. Fact is that is in the past now because you chose to switch tribes.

DeletedUser

So what? Lord Gibby said OHYEAH weren't the ones making threats which is what I proved. When I said Mikebiscuit only commented on Bigjay's thread.

You lawyered nothing.

to which i responded with mikes quote saying that bigjay sshould leave the tribe to fight them, like so:

or leave [T] and do it without joining MoM, the options are there if you are so good like you claim to be

looks vaguely like a threat to me.

and straight from the (so to speak) horses mouth:
I challenged mike to a 1 v 1 after mike challenged me to a Tribe v me.

and here is my original post, note how i didnt specify one or the other:
actually it was Mike who brought up leaving tribes to 1v1/1vtribe, soo...... yea.

lawyered.

DeletedUser

Can we all agree that bigjays empty threats are not really interesting aspect of OHYEAH/MoM war anymore? :)

DeletedUser95593

to which i responded with mikes quote saying that bigjay sshould leave the tribe to fight them, like so:

looks vaguely like a threat to me.

It wasn't a threat Mike just commented on Bigjay's threat. Said that three times now, not going to continue repeating myself.

DeletedUser

Stop being so thick. Everytime I try to fight Ohyeah something intervenes. In Haul it was 4 other wars. In MoM it was Tarot. I wait for the day that it will just be Ohyeah and Me. That is when I will settle the score. It has not been my fault Ohyeah is too scared to war me without help.

After the break, I am marching south and will shut all of you up or I will delete.
End of discussion.

DeletedUser

Stop being so thick. Everytime I try to fight Ohyeah something intervenes. In Haul it was 4 other wars. In MoM it was Tarot. I wait for the day that it will just be Ohyeah and Me. That is when I will settle the score. After the break, I am marching south and will shut all of you up or I will delete. End of discussion.
You love to hate OHYEAH, don't you :) at least admit that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Stop being so thick. Everytime I try to fight Ohyeah something intervenes. In Haul it was 4 other wars. In MoM it was Tarot. I wait for the day that it will just be Ohyeah and Me. That is when I will settle the score. It has not been my fault Ohyeah is too scared to war me without help.

After the break, I am marching south and will shut all of you up or I will delete.
End of discussion.

You wait for the day it is you v ohyeah ?

why not make that day today ? tomorrow ? its 2 clicks and you are free from your tribe, again you are just spouting nonsense, you will not follow it up and leave so as you say it can be 1 v ohyeah if you are claiming to be better than Ohyeah why would i go 1 v 1 ? that would mean you beat me if you do not ohyeah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bigjay please stop spamming our war thread. You are no longer are part of MoM. If you think you are important enough for your own thread go make one.