Countdown to number 1!!

DeletedUser

i thought we came to the conclusion that not one player would win, rather a tribe... but if antying, ill be that guy... :icon_rolleyes:

Kampfisken

So, the winner will not be the one getting all villages- the winner will be the one who outlasts all others? The one who loves the game the most? :p

DeletedUser137

It will be last man standing.
If he has to fight for every last village then of course he will have all of them but there is no point keeping the world open to get all the abandons.

DeletedUser12180

How boreing it would be takeing all them villages.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If there will be one dude who would stand as the winner, it would be the person who is the best warrior.

chelsentus

Well i think that person should be .... Me. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6005

If there will be one dude who would stand as the winner, it would be the person who is the best warrior.

I guess it comes down to eating the inactives or maybe just a big final battle.

DeletedUser

So..Imagine you got like 5000 villages to look after...how are you going to do it? Then you got maybe 50million points which is less than some of the tribes we got now.
There must come a point where an extreme number of villages simply become unmanageable.

DeletedUser12180

If i reached a point were i have more then i could handle, I would just attack villages for my friends to take.

ramz fan

So..Imagine you got like 5000 villages to look after...how are you going to do it? Then you got maybe 50million points which is less than some of the tribes we got now.
There must come a point where an extreme number of villages simply become unmanageable.

get like 7 ppl on your account at once.

DeletedUser7529

Safe to say whoever is #1 in this game at the end will be the REAL LOSER in real life.

DeletedUser

or will he? what if he pays those koreans to do the job for him, all while he is out partying having fun, exploring the world... its still his account THUS he is still numero UNO... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7529

or will he? what if he pays those koreans to do the job for him, all while he is out partying having fun, exploring the world... its still his account THUS he is still numero UNO... :icon_rolleyes:

koreans play tribalwars too? i thought they only played warcraft and starcraft...

ramz fan

Gunbound]SS[;636534 said:
koreans play tribalwars too? i thought they only played warcraft and starcraft...

and runescape lmao. they blamed the macroes on koreans. i mean wtf lol.

yea i guess koreans supposedly run the gold selling sites for most games. you could probably get them to run your acc for you =]

DeletedUser7529

and runescape lmao. they blamed the macroes on koreans. i mean wtf lol.

yea i guess koreans supposedly run the gold selling sites for most games. you could probably get them to run your acc for you =]

True.. koreans are pretty intense gamers.

I remember reading one korean died after playing a game for like 50 hours straight in an internet cafe...

Also, they have tv channels for Starcraft gamers and they get paid like $200,000. It's like an official sport in Korea.

Damn...$200,000 to play online game... what a life.