Bigjay Declares War on...

DeletedUser

Mike biscuit. (Paolo83)

After stealing a village from me and naming it "We shall call this 1-0" and refusing to offer up compensation for said village and in general for just being ***** (I'll let you figure out a word that fits there). I have decided to solve the worlds problem. Good bye mike biscuit.

Let the games begin!! :axemen:

DeletedUser

If you want the full story behind this i will give it to you but im not typing it all out unless someone does want to know.

DeletedUser

No-one cares Mike. You were warned what would happen if you did not hand it over.

I cleared it, I nobled it first, you choose to be a _____ so this is what happens.

Merry Christmas!

DeletedUser

I'm not complaining am i ?

You already know why i didn't give it back so why would i be talking to you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84667

Goodbye Mike.
emoticon-0128-hi.gif

DeletedUser

Paolo give up a village. Now that just isn't possible. Bye bye mike.

DeletedUser

Bigjay im just wondering roughly how many attacks have you sent ?

DeletedUser

I can yes but as there is at least 300 that land during the attack break i was just wondering how many he has sent overall .

DeletedUser

So you can count what lands during the break, but not all of them. 300 high as you can go?

DeletedUser

Ok so you think that i should be counting all the incomings that i have marked as ignored ? whilst tagging ? If the world was made up of you it would be perfect :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you have time to post on the externals you have time to count.

It takes 15 seconds max to figure out how many attacks you have ignored.

DeletedUser

^^^^ +1.

If you care enough to find out how many have been sent. Go take a minute and find out. Unless you can't count after all, or are being sat.

DeletedUser

Yes such a shame :icon_rolleyes:

Ok so after taking a few minutes to flick through half the attacks he has sent are landing during the attack break, unlucky bigjay all that clicking for nothing

DeletedUser

You will receive no information from me.

If at any point you wish to surrender my terms are as follows:
Today- 1 village
Tomorrow- 6 villages
Friday- 11 villages
Monday- 20 villages
The 30th- 25 villages, a public apology, and a jar of your tears.
The new year- Your fate is sealed.

I suggest you drop your pride for a moment and think rationally. Clearly I have too much time on my hands and you know as well as everyone else, I am better than you. I have the next month off from school. Thats a full month of my full attention, we'll see if you can handle it :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:lol:

I know you are better than me ? :lol: we shall see wont we. You have the month of congrats, but who is to say i dont have more time off than you ?