Bigjay Declares War on...

DeletedUser

You will be dead within a month... However your tribe might be too. Yay for you and your tribe.

You have 1 hour and 4 mins to just give up the single village!

DeletedUser

I pity you if you have the month off and are willing to spend it attacking me :lol: If thats how you like to spend time off have fun :)

DeletedUser

I pity you if you have the month off and are willing to spend it attacking me :lol: If thats how you like to spend time off have fun :)

Yes it is. If you want to spend it defending... I pity you.

Edit: Don't worry Mike, I won't remove my offers for peace at any time. So if you change your mind, when you realize what its like to be attacked for a few days, they are there, they are non-negotiable.

Have fun mike.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84667

Who said i will be spending it defending ? It's much easier to have lots of time off when defending

Thats because you have never been attacked proper then. Wait till it happens, then say you get more time defending then attacking.

DeletedUser

Who said i will be spending it defending ? It's much easier to have lots of time off when defending

:lol:

I'm done here. I must get back to launching. Thank you for curing my boredom and giving me a laugh.

DeletedUser

Yes it is. If you want to spend it defending... I pity you.

Edit: Don't worry Mike, I won't remove my offers for peace at any time. So if you change your mind, when you realize what its like to be attacked for a few days, they are there, they are non-negotiable.

Have fun mike.

Or i could join a tribe you have a NAP with after 1/2 days of attacks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Or i could join a tribe you have a NAP with after 1/2 days of attacks :icon_rolleyes:

If you think that will protect you or if you think you could get into any of those... you are mistaken. :icon_cool:

And here is your chance to attack me anyway. So stop complaining.

DeletedUser

You can't rim Mike. He just gets another account, lays low for a while and pretends he quit for [insert clichéd excuse here]

:icon_wink:

Yes, I'm still lingering round like a bad smell.

DeletedUser

You can't rim Mike. He just gets another account, lays low for a while and pretends he quit for [insert clichéd excuse here]

:icon_wink:

Yes, I'm still lingering round like a bad smell.

Hmm.... perhaps if i sit mikes account i can practice my sniping. Yes, I'll do that.