Christmas Competition - Humble's Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100590

I would like to start this thread by stating that I know this should be in the general section. However, it's Christmas eve and it's not often I give out my premium for free (not that I'm giving out a lot...) so it's staying here :icon_razz:

As a gesture of goodwill and a thank you for being such an awesome bunch of posters (99% of the time :icon_wink:), I would like to offer up the chance to win some of my wages. I am offering 200PP (so one months standard mod wages) to the person with the best Christmas/New Years picture. Your pictures can be to do with anything Christmas or New Years. Preferably your entry would contain you within the image, but hey - whatever it's your entry :p

The competition is only for W57 posters and players. If I don't recognise a poster, I'll be checking their posting history as well as TW Stats to make sure they are truly 'one of us'.

The rules for the competition are as follows:

1 - All entries should follow the following Format:

New Entry said:
Forum Account Name:
W57 In Game Name (If Applicable):
Image: [spoil]Place Your Image in this Spoiler[/spoil]

2 - A maximum of three images per user.
3 - Images not in spoilers will just be deleted... If you can't use spoilers quote the following template post.
4 - Any entries that break the forum rules shall be removed.
5 - The judges shall be the three players on my account (fishy huh?), Nathan, George and Josh. Yes, I'm too shit at this game to play alone. :icon_idea:
6 - We (that is the judges) are responsible as to whether or not something is a determined to be a Christmas/New Years picture.

I think that's it for rules... D:

Closing date is the 3rd of January 2012 12:00:00 forum time. That should be enough time to recover from the imminent hangovers. Yes Richard and Miwok, I'm looking at you. I've heard about your drunken antics, you party animals you :icon_eek:

Good luck?

Your friendly neighborhood tree,
Nathan

P.S - Although I believe this is legal, but if an admin shuts this down, there's nothing I can do about it and so nobody will win. That shouldn't happen though. Hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100590

Should it be a picture of you? :>

If you can get pictures of me I'd be scared Hellfire :icon_eek:

I meant pictures of the posters, like a guy wearing a santa hat. It really doesn't matter what it's of or who's in it though providing it's yours :)

DeletedUser

'That should be enough time to recover from the imminent hangovers. Yes Richard and Miwok, I'm looking at you. I've heard about your drunken antics, you party animals you'

hehe.

Have Good Christmas too humble :)

DeletedUser

Closing date is the 3rd of January 2011 12:00:00 forum time.

Drinking while on the job ... tsk tsk :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Forum Account Name: *Moe*
W57 In Game Name (If Applicable): eyeofp
Image:
[spoil]
405180_263746160356423_100001631247161_734182_858306198_n.jpg
[/spoil]

Just incase anyone cares:
[spoil] The one on the left is Bronté who just turned 10. I got her when she was 5 and a half weeks old and about to be 'put in a bucket', best decision I ever made. The one on the right was Gordon. I lost him 2 years ago to a very aggressive strain of leukeamia. He was one of the loveliest dogs you could wish to meet, all 6 stone of him. He was only 4 and a half when he died, but I still think he was the pick of the litter.[/spoil]

DeletedUser100590

Closing date is the 3rd of January 2011 12:00:00 forum time.

Drinking while on the job ... tsk tsk :icon_wink:

Oh hush, I haven't had a drink in like, 14 hours. I haven't slept in 25 though ;) I'll edit that naow.

Thanks Richard :)

DeletedUser

so if we post our own pic, people will recognise who we are :|

DeletedUser100590

so if we post our own pic, people will recognise who we are :|

You don't have to post a picture of yourself... it just has to be Christmas related. I'm just a fan of stalking peeps, that's all. You wont get any less points for not having a picture of yourself.

Some of us have already put up pics of ourselves by the way. Right... here.

DeletedUser

If you can get pictures of me I'd be scared Hellfire :icon_eek:

I meant pictures of the posters, like a guy wearing a santa hat. It really doesn't matter what it's of or who's in it though providing it's yours :)

Well then you should be scared :)

DeletedUser

You don't have to post a picture of yourself... it just has to be Christmas related. I'm just a fan of stalking peeps, that's all. You wont get any less points for not having a picture of yourself.

Some of us have already put up pics of ourselves by the way. Right... here.

well, how do you upload pics, i just forgot :|

DeletedUser

The competition is only for W57 posters and players. If I don't recognise a poster, I'll be checking their posting history as well as TW Stats to make sure they are truly 'one of us'.

tid bit xenophobic arnt we

DeletedUser102717

Merry christmas humble tree

might aswell give it ago :p

DeletedUser102717

[spoil]
Funny-Christmas-Cartoons-Pit-Stop.jpg
[/spoil]

W57 username - wingedpig :)

merry xmas all enjoy the break

DeletedUser