Bye World 35!

• Thread starter gimli the strong dwarf
  • Start date

DeletedUser

wow this world has pretty much come to an end. If your still playing and your on the Fe@R side (yes yes were not Fe@R anymore but with all the name changes i don't even know the name of the tribe)... there's pretty much no more point to play unless you have a personal goal. Im really sad this world has come to an end like this because i remember in the beginning in KK and KG when i thought we will once rule the world. And than in !?! family where we had a pretty nice time until alot of players quit. I still believe Aetost was a great leader... even though he left us. I went inactive for a while after we disbanded and than came back and joined fe@r again hoping we will beat APOC... After our tribe broke up into pieces. And players disappeared going inactive or simply deleting ... they all disappeared! And here we our after years of playing we have reached the end...

I look back now in TWstats and see that in !?! our players had villages all the way north in K47... and now wats left of the southern hemisphere tribes can hardly defend villages in the K70s, K80s, and EVEN in k90s....what has become of this world since the days when the world looked the pepsi symbol...

I had a great time playing with these players:

Aetost
jaydoty- great player
wholikeme- amazing leader
jupitersss
rhino6
firebow8
DrakenWolfBlood
sbumb
King.Ecgberht
Tolequiel
kishore4ever
nataza
irhads
Bells brigade

and many more! Most of them have left this world or dont play anymore! ALSO thank you to everyone who has given me premium points or sat my account.

P.S most of the major players prob wont know me because i havnt posted in externals ever and never got big

P.S.S I will continue to defend my account so PLEASE dont attack me in K95...

King Sean04

Kthxbai, make sure to hit delete don't let the door hit you on the way out :lol:

DeletedUser

wow... another nublet speaks... Please delete and tell your friends to do the same! :-D

DeletedUser75781

inwhore fam is nothing but bunch of shitty players. aetost is a shitty leader (and always will be) who thinks he is pro and this retard attitude of his resulted in other tribes making him and his inwhore kids cry.

kingjohan

Good luck with whatever you wish to do, Gimli.
Bye.

King Sean is just as funny now as he was a year ago...kinda sad actually. But what would you expect from somone who still thinks the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" jokes are funny.

King A says you're a nublet (noob), Gimli. I assume he has something to back that up with (he never has tho).

Swamp: The In-family doesn't exist anymore. Didn't you notice? The In-family was a pretty dominating family in the early years, remember? They wern't a dominating family because they were shitty (perhaps you should change strategy), they were dominating because they were, infact, quite good. Aetost ran the tribe well (not to forget the "generals" he had who helped him) when there wasn't threat. When other tribes started to gain ground on the In-family however, he panicked and deleted.
If Aetost were a shitty leader, the in-family wouldn't have gotten halfway where they were at a point.

Perhaps your memory is failing, Swampert.

DeletedUser

Good luck with whatever you wish to do, Gimli.
Bye.

King Sean is just as funny now as he was a year ago...kinda sad actually. But what would you expect from somone who still thinks the "don't let the door hit you on the way out" jokes are funny.

King A says you're a nublet (noob), Gimli. I assume he has something to back that up with (he never has tho).

Swamp: The In-family doesn't exist anymore. Didn't you notice? The In-family was a pretty dominating family in the early years, remember? They wern't a dominating family because they were shitty (perhaps you should change strategy), they were dominating because they were, infact, quite good. Aetost ran the tribe well (not to forget the "generals" he had who helped him) when there wasn't threat. When other tribes started to gain ground on the In-family however, he panicked and deleted.
If Aetost were a shitty leader, the in-family wouldn't have gotten halfway where they were at a point.

Do I detect some hypocrisy, irony and some contradiction?

Goodbye OP.

King Sean04

Johan visiting worlds that he hasn't played in 1.5 - 2 years is pretty sad as well. Something about pots calling kettles black or something like that. No one cares what you think. I think it's best if you don't bother coming back.

DeletedUser75781

infam managed to get the vills to dominate half the world cos of merging as per this map

[SPOIL]
1265075687.png
[/SPOIL]

and also due to nobling inactive khan and NOOBS players on their frontline. When the time comes for them to fight good players, they start losing, then whine and give lame excuses on the exts. failtost then asked his tribe to delete when he realised that theres no more hope for him and his shitty bunch of players. somad yet sobad

DeletedUser

what are you all talking about? Aetost was the fastest nobler there ever was.

[spoil]When it came to his own tribe's villages and barbs :-D[/spoil]

DeletedUser

inwhore fam is nothing but bunch of shitty players. aetost is a shitty leader (and always will be) who thinks he is pro and this retard attitude of his resulted in other tribes making him and his inwhore kids cry.

*cough* what!!!! *cough*

DeletedUser75781

ya except for u lee and some others...but most of them are shitty kids.

kingjohan

Johan visiting worlds that he hasn't played in 1.5 - 2 years is pretty sad as well. Something about pots calling kettles black or something like that. No one cares what you think. I think it's best if you don't bother coming back.
Hah. Was that the best you could throw at me? Good one. World 35 was the first serious world i played and the world i played the longest. World 35 was the world where i met the most friends, some which i'm still staying in contact with as of today. Personally, i wouldn't say that's sad. But that's just me.

infam managed to get the vills to dominate half the world cos of merging as per this map

[SPOIL]
1265075687.png
[/SPOIL]

and also due to nobling inactive khan and NOOBS players on their frontline. When the time comes for them to fight good players, they start losing, then whine and give lame excuses on the exts. failtost then asked his tribe to delete when he realised that theres no more hope for him and his shitty bunch of players. somad yet sobad
Have i said they didn't/did?
The "!?! only nobled NOOB/khan inactives" is more or less a myth/lie. I should know. Players quit when they saw 500+ incomings from the !?! family. THAT is the reason why they went inactive.

what are you all talking about? Aetost was the fastest nobler there ever was.

[spoil]When it came to his own tribe's villages and barbs :-D[/spoil]
This is probably true, it doesn't say anything about his war"skills", nor leadership"skills"

King Sean04

Hah. Was that the best you could throw at me? Good one. World 35 was the first serious world i played and the world i played the longest. World 35 was the world where i met the most friends, some which i'm still staying in contact with as of today. Personally, i wouldn't say that's sad. But that's just me.

W35 was my first world ever. And the fact I did better on my first world than you have done ever is also sad :icon_redface: I don't expect much from you.

kingjohan

W35 was my first world ever. And the fact I did better on my first world than you have done ever is also sad :icon_redface: I don't expect much from you.

Wait... Are you actually bragging about that you got more poits than me on a web-based game? Okay, and i'm the sad one :lol:

King Sean04

No the fact that you've been playing longer and you're still not good is sad :lol:

kingjohan

No the fact that you've been playing longer and you're still not good is sad :lol:

Are you the one who wrote the defenition of 'good'? For some reason i doubt it.

But, since i think it will make your day (i see you fishing for it), i will write it down here (be sure to printscreen and save it though, in case i delete it)

You, King Sean04, are a better player than i am in tribalwars. :lol: Be sure to put that in your job-application irl. Haha.

King Sean04

Are you the one who wrote the defenition of 'good'? For some reason i doubt it.

But, since i think it will make your day (i see you fishing for it), i will write it down here (be sure to printscreen and save it though, in case i delete it)

You, King Sean04, are a better player than i am in tribalwars. :lol: Be sure to put that in your job-application irl. Haha.

Doesn't it feel good to admit it. Also I have too many credentials so tw won't need to be added. You can add it though and put me down as your reference, kay? :icon_wink:

kingjohan

Doesn't it feel good to admit it. Also I have too many credentials so tw won't need to be added. You can add it though and put me down as your reference, kay? :icon_wink:

I did it for you, Sean. I did it because i wanted to be to one who made your day today.
Sorry, i don't think they would accept that...