The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But twixt the coco and welcoming, let us not forget the purpose of this thread, and what is and is not off-topic :)

DeletedUser

So is saying that Star is fabulously awesome, on topic? If so, I like the topic.

Yakushi Kabuto

Look's like D3TH is being chase by death

Side 1:
Tribes: D3TH
Side 2:
Tribes: HONOR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 79
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 386,759
Side 2: 662,578
Difference: 275,819

chart

DeletedUser

Look's like D3TH is being chase by death

Side 1:
Tribes: D3TH
Side 2:
Tribes: HONOR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 79
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 386,759
Side 2: 662,578
Difference: 275,819

chart

Yeah, slowly .... very slowly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

could be faster, but we got the other 2 wars as well, soon maybe they will get more attention give it time mate this is not a sprint.

DeletedUser

hey :) my first post on here i think :/ lol Merry Christmas everyone xx

DeletedUser

wars??.....what, you run out of players to recruit?

You must not do any type of research before opening your mouth.

We recruited 1 member in Nov, we never recruit during war. The lowest member count in top 5. A consistently high tribe ODA. We are a top tribe at all but recruiting because I happen to not like people, many turn out to leave uneducated posts. This is not allowed in Honor, 1 fool makes the whole tribe look dumb

Go Star

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must not do any type of research before opening your mouth.

We recruited 1 member in Nov, we never recruit during war. The lowest member count in top 5. A consistently high tribe ODA. We are a top tribe at all but recruiting because I happen to not like people, many turn out to leave uneducated posts. This is not allowed in Honor, 1 fool makes the whole tribe look dumb

Go Star

I hate arrogance that is not my own.

I think i may just go back to D3th to give you a lesson on playing TW. Now i know you wont get a single cap from any front line account i play, and i always manage to grind players in to quitting. I hate silly posts like yours when the player has no in game skill see you soon nub

DeletedUser

Honey Badger`s it`s known what the tactics of your tribe is.

Try to bully them and force them into merging into your players to co play their accounts. I know that first hand.

But lets add to this.

The stats don`t look the best on our side. BUT we have not backed down nor given up the fight. And unlike HONOR who is what as of right now ranked 3 in the world and must feel like they cannot handle us on their own because they get FORK to back them up. What a joke. What neither tribe can handle a tribe on their own? Not to mention Stalker's little pet project in a tribe called Calm. Or how about trying to force other tribes to Merge into HONOR.

I've been on the recieving end of some of your supposed op's, and you lucked out that I was unable to be near a computer during that time which I won't get into on here as it's not game related otherwise a lot more of HONOR's nukes would have died. But you take a top 3 tribe, and bring in the top 2 tribe to war on a top 9 tribe. And take into consideration that we are a rim tribe, who are what less than half your total overall points, and put that into consideration with the war, and it makes you wonder how we can even manage to fight back.

But then again you are going to come back here and claim there we never ops planned on me (Even though I have the proof otherwise), or no op done on =starkill=, again we know differently, because they weren't successful. You talk in an earlier post how we did well against an isolated player, but guess what you did the same. But I definatly don't mind, I like the challenge. So go run back to the leaders of FORK and beg them some more to back HONOR up because they cannot handle a tribe half their size on their own, and we'll get back to killing your troops.

On a different note I hope everyone had a Great Christmas and that they also have a good New Year.

DeletedUser

Another uneducated poster. Again 1 recruit in over 2 months. We never allow merges.

Lee nobody would care what line your on your best on the sideline talking as if you actually could do something great.

Stats done lie, you are fighting half the tribe and getting ran over. It is a simple game of numbers however you put your tribe has recruited many more than ours I am happy with the 30 members we have had for a while now. It also pleases me that after 2 failed OP's we lead by 35 vills or so. This is a good sign for a tribe who is known for high ODA and winning. Once we can finally break through your massive D maybe just maybe we could have a successful OP. I am excited to see the numbers once we have a little success

DeletedUser

littlebadgirl you are so full of it first and for most we rejected u in our tribe let alone being on any of honors accounts because YOU cant be trusted, learn to keep your "STORIES" straight. 2nd WE HONOR did not get Fork involved they do what they want too just like WE do so until you can get your stories straight get off Honey Badgers. and to Lee bring it as if Honor is scared of D3th or anyone else I dont think so.

DeletedUser

Another uneducated poster. Again 1 recruit in over 2 months. We never allow merges.

Lee nobody would care what line your on your best on the sideline talking as if you actually could do something great.

Stats done lie, you are fighting half the tribe and getting ran over. It is a simple game of numbers however you put your tribe has recruited many more than ours I am happy with the 30 members we have had for a while now. It also pleases me that after 2 failed OP's we lead by 35 vills or so. This is a good sign for a tribe who is known for high ODA and winning. Once we can finally break through your massive D maybe just maybe we could have a successful OP. I am excited to see the numbers once we have a little success

You never allow merges? And yet I went back and forth with one of your members who was trying to convince a D3th member to merge. I could post the mails or forward. Maybe you didn't know about it.

And it isn't just about breaking through the defenses. Many of these players are quite good at sniping as well as other defensive measures.

I do commend a lot of your tactics though. You are certainly making good headway. I look forward to seeing the next few OPs from both sides.

DeletedUser

Players often speak and i do not know, I also had a member wish to merge his account into honor. I could also post our chat of me telling him if he wished to co in honor he had to leave his vills to D3th. We just dont need them that way. Go Hallie for sitting star

DeletedUser

Honey Badgers, you say you rejected me. I did not go to you to ask to join HONOR. Your player did. And even after saying no multiple times continued to try to persuade me to join. Even tried getting me to join their account using a different name. Think you better speak to your players don't you? Because obviously they are doing things behind your back. And yet again I could post the emails and skype chats with this player, but unlike some like to believe i'm not a rat nor a spy. And as for not merging tribes in that is a joke right there. If I did give the example of one situation right now where you tried getting a tribe to internal and merge their players to get them all into HONOR it would give away who gave me that information. I don't make false claims of spys in a tribe. I don't call them spies. Just players who have come to respect others and give them a heads up to things. But on the other hand a lot of these same players do not respect you or your tactics. Especially when you hear comments that HONOR is spread to thin with all the wars they are fighting.

DeletedUser

Especially when you hear comments that HONOR is spread to thin with all the wars they are fighting.

Lol to thin no one is in danger in my tribe even with many wars we are a well oiled machine. Yes we had wars with larger tribes than yours when we started with you. As stated before this is not a sprint it is a slow squeeze We got ya now no letting go. Squeezing little spunky girls the best

[spoil]
anaconda_squeeze_by_squeezegirl.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What are you talking? I deleted my account and took the nuke on fire account while under heavy fire from manic and gained 2 villa, then the account was jacked back.

I aint fought you guys but i guarentee none of you can compare to me, your not even close.

Maybe check your facts before you open your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.