Happy declares war on {I}

DeletedUser

considerin ur over 3 times there size u cant have any excuses for the stats being so close, to lose 138 vills an be 3 times there is a joke
i dont accept the excuse of an inactive acc as an excuse, if there is 1 then u kick it or internal it n move active players to that front, for u 2 use it as an excuse is a joke,

there is no excuse for the stats being so close regardless of effort, just poor an thats that

edit: hugs prob right name for ur tribe considerin those stats

DeletedUser

lol well, this is getting very off topic here now, we have a thread for you to flame us about jab here. but you'll notice that its called Jab AND KGD so go check the stats there again buddy inputting both tribes v us. Yes, they are to be judged together because we warred them together and they have participated in ops against us together. But like I said, flaming us about them goes in the other thread.

DeletedUser

No planned ops between JAB and KGD were ever established. Yes we have a few players from KGD in our tribe so go ahead and include them in the stats. But dont go adding players who we havent even had contact with or any support between the two tribes just to make your stats look better. We have been holding our own against you so dont try and make them look better than they are. You can go to war with someone and actually have it be tough instead of steamrolling every tribe you face. More fun that way. :)

Sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due. I mean only lose 15 or so villages on the Op before Christmas was pretty impressive you must say. Crushing hundreds of nukes.. Cmon! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Erm, the JAB stats was just a comment with a bit of humour (regarding the Infamy- Fire stats). Most of us who has been following this worlds progress has a knowledge of what has been prioritized of by the top two tribes and the stats alone are not showing the big picture at all. Infamy are taking their time with Fire as it is not their priority by obvious reasons and Hugs are atm are busy with other targetted areas.

With merging with {I}, Hugs has now kinda claimed the whole western W57 kinda (and prevented the risk of getting players from that area recruited by Infamy) and there are not much of a relistic competition left there to challenge them at west (I hope I may be wrong for the sake of the game thoe).

With the fewer member count Hugs had compared to some other tribes this merge is not really to be accused to be and actual "hug" but in my opinion a good strategy. Hope to see some entertaining from them this coming year. Good Luck

DeletedUser

a hugs a hug ....and if the two dominant tribes in the world give each other a huge hug then its not for the safety but too finish the world. Who realistically can challenge if the complete the merge. It just takes out any competition and any challenge. They can just keep throwing as many nukes as they want because eventually the other vastly smaller tribe will fold. Why dont we all hug and finish the world off ;)

DeletedUser102717

considerin ur over 3 times there size u cant have any excuses for the stats being so close, to lose 138 vills an be 3 times there is a joke
i dont accept the excuse of an inactive acc as an excuse, if there is 1 then u kick it or internal it n move active players to that front, for u 2 use it as an excuse is a joke,

there is no excuse for the stats being so close regardless of effort, just poor an thats that

well exactly they are all 3x smaller or 10x smaller than us. which is why we having trouble due to them turtling with moral against our members thank you for point this out and making yourself look stupid :)

DeletedUser

Pathetic flamer .

My accounts xenthyl i am likely 20billion times your size il be waiting for you puny attacks since i will lose :lol:.

wheres your girlfriend that other infamy player, can be flame lovers together :icon_biggrin:

We will focus on who we want to focus on .

You puny turtles do nothing but turtle then expect us to attack you when we can easily outgrow you.

Just going to be our villages in the end and part of our grand plan.

However, to jabs credit they have done well nobling our inactives when they find a weak spot they punch and punch hard. Their expertise would be useful in wars due to the fact they are good at finding a weakness in the tribe.
The only place they noble are our inactives. A caps a cap and they have done well but am sure they will not last another year. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

well exactly they are all 3x smaller or 10x smaller than us. which is why we having trouble due to them turtling with moral against our members thank you for point this out and making yourself look stupid :)

ground zero1 36 988.562 81 105
dacore 37 921.483 90 98
JamyJamy (Strawberry jam) 38 843.574 108 111
CrAzY 2 39 788.904 116 95
jasbrhm 40 731.905 127 78
Banging Heads 41 720.930 131 80
Frelance (France) 42 687.966 143 70
0x0x0 43 687.772 144 73
Eyeing 44 685.582 146 78
Mark Divine 45 679.397 149 78
Lashway 46 656.871 154 79
3 Balls (Hmm,dull or sharp knife?) 47 654.013 155 69
Dotalot (........) 48 650.032 156 73
Panagos 49 598.036 173 63
XxSaber87xX 50 595.136 174 58
Dr Facilier 51 593.580 176 63
46me (64em) 52 586.780 177 61
ladyxxconvictxx 53 541.482 192 62
Talkos 54 532.264 194 58
shinov 55 515.771 199 53
Trizzer 56 492.147 209 55
FlameShield (What if it rains?) 57 451.243 226 51
rtrtrt86 58 437.784 234 51
Critical Expansion 59 375.412 268 41
Archsinage 60 326.851 309 38
Syndrome153 61 321.839 313 34
GenghisCant 62 279.335 368 32
snitbin08 63 260.444 390 33
jmb326 64 256.621 395 32
SkillHawk 65 252.209 403 30
The Munch 66 251.700 404 30
joemech22 67 169.002 512 17
Kabniel 68 158.745 526 17
teca nina 69 155.749 532 18
Shannack 70 143.315 557 15
prutis4 71 125.301 597 16
Cameronmofo 72 125.256 598 16
4LoKo 73 38.344 975 4
HADES606 74 34.298 1.018 4
zebrapimp 75 19.507 1.239 2

was gna gree on the moral but then u dedided to say bout making myself look stupid,

funny how i find like 20 odd ppl who are capable of dealing with moral issues

so ty wingedpig but just countered ur moral issue

hmmmm i hope ur not duke of hugz

DeletedUser

Pathetic flamer .

My accounts xenthyl i am likely 20billion times your size il be waiting for you puny attacks since i will lose :lol:.

wheres your girlfriend that other infamy player, can be flame lovers together :icon_biggrin:

We will focus on who we want to focus on .

You puny turtles do nothing but turtle then expect us to attack you when we can easily outgrow you.

Just going to be our villages in the end and part of our grand plan.

However, to jabs credit they have done well nobling our inactives when they find a weak spot they punch and punch hard. Their expertise would be useful in wars due to the fact they are good at finding a weakness in the tribe.
The only place they noble are our inactives. A caps a cap and they have done well but am sure they will not last another year. :icon_cry:

i know wat acc ur on, im able to read this 'W33 - Mavarok - Hawks

W57 - Xenthyl - Happy!

at the bottom of ur posts but thx for pointing out the obvious, not very bright u hugz are u, hope ur better ingame

yes i absolutely agree, u will outgrow the turtles and i absolutely agree u guys win win in the end, there was never any doubt of that, hope i didnt giv that impression from previous posts, sry if i did

wats my gf gotta do wit this meanie, want a hug?

not flaming at all btw, just pointing out that the stats are pretty decent if ur a jab member, an pretty poor if ur a hugz member, if u dont like it well tough, the criticism comes with the bad stats, accept in an move on
or speed up the inevitable n noble jab already

DeletedUser

-
[spoil]ground zero1 36 988.562 81 105 - look at location
dacore 37 921.483 90 98 - recently joined
jamyjamy (strawberry jam) 38 843.574 108 111 - look at location
crazy 2 39 788.904 116 95 - recently joined
jasbrhm 40 731.905 127 78 - recently joined
banging heads 41 720.930 131 80 - recently joined
frelance (france) 42 687.966 143 70 - look at location
0x0x0 43 687.772 144 73 - look at location
eyeing 44 685.582 146 78 - fair enough
mark divine 45 679.397 149 78 - recently joined
lashway 46 656.871 154 79 - recently joined
3 balls (hmm,dull or sharp knife?) 47 654.013 155 69 - look at location
dotalot (........) 48 650.032 156 73 - look at location
panagos 49 598.036 173 63 - look at location
xxsaber87xx 50 595.136 174 58 - look at location
dr facilier 51 593.580 176 63 - look at location
46me (64em) 52 586.780 177 61 - look at location
ladyxxconvictxx 53 541.482 192 62 - recently joined
talkos 54 532.264 194 58 - recently joined
shinov 55 515.771 199 53 - recently joined
trizzer 56 492.147 209 55 - recently joined
flameshield (what if it rains?) 57 451.243 226 51 - look at location
rtrtrt86 58 437.784 234 51 - recently joined
critical expansion 59 375.412 268 41 - recently joined
archsinage 60 326.851 309 38 - recently joined
syndrome153 61 321.839 313 34 look at location
genghiscant 62 279.335 368 32 - recently joined
snitbin08 63 260.444 390 33 - recently joined
jmb326 64 256.621 395 32 - recently joined
skillhawk 65 252.209 403 30 - recently joined
the munch 66 251.700 404 30 - recently joined
joemech22 67 169.002 512 17 - recently joined
kabniel 68 158.745 526 17 - look at location
teca nina 69 155.749 532 18 - recently joined
shannack 70 143.315 557 15 - recently joined
prutis4 71 125.301 597 16 - recently joined
cameronmofo 72 125.256 598 16 - recently joined
4loko 73 38.344 975 4 - obvious internal
hades606 74 34.298 1.018 4 - obvious internal
zebrapimp 75 19.507 1.239 2 - obvious internal

might want to check the map next time. Also on top of our new {i} tribe members that have 100% morale against jab, look at the gap between them and jab, also which tribe occupies that gap. :icon_idea:
[/spoil]

was gna gree on the moral but then u dedided to say bout making myself look stupid,

funny how i find like 20 odd ppl who are capable of dealing with moral issues

so ty wingedpig but just countered ur moral issue

hmmmm i hope ur not duke of hugz

i know wat acc ur on, im able to read this 'w33 - mavarok - hawks

w57 - xenthyl - happy!

At the bottom of ur posts but thx for pointing out the obvious, not very bright u hugz are u, hope ur better ingame - for stating a fact he isn't very bright?

not flaming at all btw, just pointing out that the stats are pretty decent if ur a jab member, an pretty poor if ur a hugz member, if u dont like it well tough, the criticism comes with the bad stats, accept in an move on
or speed up the inevitable n noble jab already. - it's been pointed out several times that happy were focusing on kgd, which resulted in them disbanding and lots of leftovers to clean up. The fact that jab are losing is pretty poor, considering that fact.
-

DeletedUser

well its his siggy right? he put it there right?, its at the bottom of each post right? so unless hes lookin some kind of brown nosing or wow your that guy really, i dont know sumthing along them lines ya know then yea not very bright but hey like i said hope hes better ingame unless he needs remindin who he is ingame?
( now im just messin wit yas for fun :p)

thats great that kgd disbanded, gj wat size were they? were kgd an jab even same size as u guys

all u do is come up with excuses, excuses after excuse, like really, seriously u cant say thats acceptable, i know u look down on them an go noobs pffft were better then them, mr Xenthyl's ego in the last post proved it with this comment
'My accounts xenthyl i am likely 20billion times your size il be waiting for you puny attacks since i will lose .'

so to lose so many villages to such puny nubs is awful, theres no excuse

u guys are 3x there size so theres no excuses for you to be doing so bad against wat ur tribe considers, puny pathetic noobs

DeletedUser

well its his siggy right? he put it there right?, its at the bottom of each post right? so unless hes lookin some kind of brown nosing or wow your that guy really, i dont know sumthing along them lines ya know then yea not very bright but hey like i said hope hes better ingame unless he needs remindin who he is ingame?

thats great that kgd disbanded, gj wat size were they? were kgd an jab even same size as u guys

all u do is come up with excuses, excuses after excuse, like really, seriously u cant say thats acceptable, i know u look down on them an go noobs pffft were better then them, mr Xenthyl's ego in the last post proved it with this comment
'My accounts xenthyl i am likely 20billion times your size il be waiting for you puny attacks since i will lose .'

so to lose so many villages to such puny nubs is awful, theres no excuse

u guys are 3x there size so theres no excuses for you to be doing so bad against wat ur tribe considers, puny pathetic noobs

Okay we are at war with how many tribes? Like 8?. Now you also have to consider we have infamy next to us so we have to keep that border strong. Then you have to consider that we have internals to clean up to keep us strong. Next you have to realize we are still cleaning up the tribe and have yet to focus on Jab and others simply because we havnt had a need to atm. Now Jab is doing good atm ill give them that. BUT they are the rank 3 tribe in this world. They HAVE been hitting in-actives AND they have a HUGE moral bonus to help them. despite that they are doing good and we should focus on them more but its the holidays. So we will treat it as so and just wait it out till after the breaks are totally over. Many of us still need to move closer to you and have other things to finish up. Many of Jab members are turtles and therefor can ONLY attack in-actives and with the moral boost take alot of nukes to clear.

That being said we are doing a poor job atm and Jab is doing what I see as there best. The stats should be close based on those things alone. But it wont stay that way so you best take what you can while you can.

DeletedUser

Happy/Hugs have gone after a few of our inactives too. Gaining a enemy village does a few things..pushes back the frontline and keeps them from having one more village than your enemy. So if you take an internal from an enemy well then thats to bad for them its called war. Who said it was always fair? And of course you have to keep borders strong with Infamy and clean up internals and all that good stuff. So does every tribe on this world. SO dont make it seem like you guys have it so much harder. (even if you may).

Now dont go calling our members turtles just because we dont have nukes upon nukes to throw away at an random village stacked with 50k S&S. We need to be a bit smarter with our nukes unlike you guys who have plenty to go around.

DeletedUser

I'm one of the co's on the xenthyl account. Richard (the main owner) alone has won 3 worlds so far, and we are rank 4 + rank 2 ODA on this world, while being the duke of the #1 tribe. You really want to go there with us?

KGD were ranked 4th ~ Jab are now ranked 6th, with the 3rd most points. If they were bigger, we wouldn't have the morale issue. :icon_rolleyes:

Most are noobs, few are good. Inactivity & morale. Care to counter those?

@ego comment: Sarcasm: The use of irony to mock or convey contempt. - Might want to re-read what you quoted.

so to lose so many villages to such puny nubs is awful, theres no excuse.

Last I checked we were beating JAB. :icon_rolleyes: There is only 1 case where JAB/KGD have taken active Happy villages, that was with the Battletested account, even then the location made it pretty hard for them not to take villages. :icon_rolleyes:

Again, we are winning, while concentrating on KGD. Good try though. :icon_rolleyes:

--
Question: Who are you in game?

DeletedUser

I believe the comment on -FIRE- is related to the facts that:

1. former OPTIC players in Infamy have stated that they cannot noble any villages off of -FIRE-, and used that against me in conversation in an attempt to be able to convince me that they should expand west instead of towards their enemy.
To me, this is bad team-work in a nutshell. But I guess every tribe picks up the odd player who can act like this, and I don't judge the whole of Infamy for 1-2 selfish players.
2. -FIRE- hasn't actually been beaten out of K75 yet, which Infamy has had major control over for a long period of time since Yoda. collapsed, and the majority of their losses appear to be from their BFAM recruited players as opposed to the main area -FIRE- has occupied. Fact is, K85 is holding out well seemingly, judging from the map. Which is where the war should have been focused before BFAM fell apart and joined various tribes.

I would personally say that Infamy is struggling to fight -FIRE- for the simple rationale that they have essentially the same basic territory they had in the first place, when they are facing a MUCH larger opponent.

I thank you for your opinion, but I do not share it. I haven't put my entire tribe on fire because there is no need when I can have them doing other things. It's nothing more than a project to keep my southern members having some fun. We declared two weeks early due to hearing talks of them mergering with BFAM. It didn't work, they mergered anyways. In the time since the 'war' started we have secured the territory all around them while they in turn lost over 400 villages to us and have done nothing but noble barbs. Not only in their core but also in K75 in order to attempt to 'create a better border', villages which needed build time before becoming of any interest to us and so are still there. If you want to applaud them for that and say we are 'having a tough time' then it is your prerogative but as stated I do not share your opinion. I will however give them a thumbs up for not giving up and disbanding like most the other tribes on this world have done at the onset of a losing battle because that is something that deserves respect.

As per your fascination and continual comments about my 'Optic Players', you had your chance two months ago to express your opinion when asked and by your own admission you didn't tell me the truth at the time. That in itself is interesting since you were not in charge of diplomacy for your tribe at the time and I talked to someone else entirely. Using the excuse that you somehow did not feel comfortable telling the truth when asked doesn't entitle you to point fingers at Infamy for wrong doing when we clearly followed the diplomatic channels with good intentions. You say they are not doing well against fire using the evidence as that 'your received some mails', I don't know what mails you received and frankly I do not care, I do however track stats and I can say that they are contributing just fine to our war.

DeletedUser

Okay we are at war with how many tribes? Like 8?. Now you also have to consider we have infamy next to us so we have to keep that border strong. Then you have to consider that we have internals to clean up to keep us strong. Next you have to realize we are still cleaning up the tribe and have yet to focus on Jab and others simply because we havnt had a need to atm. Now Jab is doing good atm ill give them that. BUT they are the rank 3 tribe in this world. They HAVE been hitting in-actives AND they have a HUGE moral bonus to help them. despite that they are doing good and we should focus on them more but its the holidays. So we will treat it as so and just wait it out till after the breaks are totally over. Many of us still need to move closer to you and have other things to finish up. Many of Jab members are turtles and therefor can ONLY attack in-actives and with the moral boost take alot of nukes to clear.

That being said we are doing a poor job atm and Jab is doing what I see as there best. The stats should be close based on those things alone. But it wont stay that way so you best take what you can while you can.

finally a hug member that admits the stats are not gd, a hug member without n ego that can admit there not good but also knows they will be victorious,

@DDRMAAX: i already countered ur morale issue by posting 20+ members who are able to deal with that

and to say ur co doesnt have an ego is a lie, he has a huge ego just like urself

won 3 worlds? sounds like u need a social life or a gf ( i expect the response to be i have both tyvm or sumthing along them lines but we shall take this road anyway)

seems the postman is the only person i have seen from hugz who can admit you guys are not doing that well and can actually except that,

+1 respect for postman

@ crazy.horse: shows how uninformed you are or what you know, enjoy ur infraction for swearing aswell

DeletedUser

good sportsmanship to appreciate jab but saying they captured inactives is a bit wrong, as far as I can see on twstats. I'd better say it was them making them quit. Both Unknown soldier and Spotted Cow were much bigger than the best jab player when started to attack. They took some villages in the first days but after that, both of them were overwhelmed - lost at least 2 times more villages and had hundreds of attacks when they quit (or Unknown got himself banned)
Battletested and Hades were overwhelmed as well.
None of theese four was just an "inactive". They were loosing badly when quitting.

It's also true that some jab players quit under heavy fire as well. But still some very good players left in there.

DeletedUser

finally a hug member that admits the stats are not gd, a hug member without n ego that can admit there not good but also knows they will be victorious,

@DDRMAAX: i already countered ur morale issue by posting 20+ members who are able to deal with that

and to say ur co doesnt have an ego is a lie, he has a huge ego just like urself

won 3 worlds? sounds like u need a social life or a gf ( i expect the response to be i have both tyvm or sumthing along them lines but we shall take this road anyway)

seems the postman is the only person i have seen from hugz who can admit you guys are not doing that well and can actually except that,

+1 respect for postman

@ crazy.horse: shows how uninformed you are or what you know, enjoy ur infraction for swearing aswell

I find the bolded part amusing. Congratulations you have successfully managed to make yourself look dumb. What was that about us hugz not being too bright? I suggest you go read DDRMAAX's post again, specifically the bit in the spoiler. lol.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Using the excuse that you somehow did not feel comfortable telling the truth when asked doesn't entitle you to point fingers at Infamy for wrong doing when we clearly followed the diplomatic channels with good intentions.

I never said Infamy did anything wrong, for the record. OPTIC players were an issue in my eyes, and in the eyes of others. So, their joining Infamy just made it a simpler decision for {I} about where diplomacy may be better based for the benefit of long-term strategy. Infamy members did nothing wrong, as the issue was a minor one but already existent before the people causing this minor issue joined Infamy. Please do not put words in to my mouth :icon_redface: