The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Still on the sideline shouting. How great am I, this is a team game none of us care to compare to your sideline cries. The topic is not how great or not you are. I dont know your skill level nor care. You seem so be a little man who likes to shout. You know where we are we dont move. Dont talk about it be about it. Jump on in get spanked then go troll on the sidelines somewhere else

go star

DeletedUser

Honey Badgers trying to brag about beating a tribe your 2x bigger then is kind of fail. Also im pretty sure Lee would reck you or anyone else in there

DeletedUser

mate i dont have time atm i have a broke leg to sort first which your friends in FORK can tell you is true.

Gimme a week or 2 for swelling to go and im more then happy to go co-play star, fdact is fact ill wreck ur tribe and ill tell you while im doing it.

Ur so confident with your rants, give me a week and ill make sure im on the account and lets see how you stack up to me, damn nubs

DeletedUser

We have 3 wars D3th is claiming all we have ran is failed OP's yet there is a 38 vill lead. I'm also pretty sure this is tribal wars not arm wrestling. Lee is one man cant do anything to a well ran tribe. Once you all realize you don't need another hero and the light is fading you will rest better at night

LOL a broken leg often slows down the mouse finger I see why you need to wait.

I look to the future D3th is not anything I guess but just maybe if Honor could just beat lee. We might have a Ok tribe.

Go star/lee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nah an intelliegnet person would know a broke leg sweels so you have to raise it above your heart to avoid any unnecisary things that may happen, such as blood clots etc, but you knowing all know that.

38 villa lead after a month a tribe half ur size fighting another tribe trhat was twice ther size to begin with, in reality it should already be over not bragging ion a 38 lead lmao.

In a week we will see the stats, go ask or let ur friends in FORK and MANIC post, i just hope you scream my name while i rape you

DeletedUser

I think there is 5-6 players nobling d3th so 38 vill lead is solid. Let us know when your on the vills we take from you we'll rename blood clot

DeletedUser

I think there is 5-6 players nobling d3th so 38 vill lead is solid. Let us know when your on the vills we take from you we'll rename blood clot

Ouch RL insults is kind of low t say you dont let idiots post :icon_rolleyes:

And ill be on stars account, or any sit that has mass incoming for that matter, to be fair ill fight you alone on every D3th account that allows me, lets see how your players quickly quit when they cant do shit against me or any account.

HONOR your duke just signed ur D3th warrant

DeletedUser

Ouch RL insults is kind of low t say you dont let idiots post :icon_rolleyes:

And ill be on stars account, or any sit that has mass incoming for that matter, to be fair ill fight you alone on every D3th account that allows me, lets see how your players quickly quit when they cant do shit against me or any account.

HONOR your duke just signed ur D3th warrant

So you want a one on one, do you want me to use only the 11 vills I have with in 100 hours of d#th territory or do you want to send troops back and forth hundreds of hours? You do not understand this is a team game. I have a team Im willing to take into any battle to speak of fighting one on one is just foolish. You think your a superstar you would not even make the cut to be in Honor. No one above the tribe

You know where were at when your ready. Oh yes your leg, we got a member who had just been through Chemotherapy for the 3rd time. Cry about a raised leg lol

DeletedUser93513

Bro i rimmed you once.

Also i showed what i had already on this world, i have reason to brag here, unlike some random poster thinking he the nuts/

You rimmed me once?

When?

And I don't think i'm the "nuts", I never said I did. Whatever that means.

I'm actually pretty bad at this game tbh.

DeletedUser

So you want a one on one, do you want me to use only the 11 vills I have with in 100 hours of d#th territory or do you want to send troops back and forth hundreds of hours? You do not understand this is a team game. I have a team Im willing to take into any battle to speak of fighting one on one is just foolish. You think your a superstar you would not even make the cut to be in Honor. No one above the tribe

You know where were at when your ready. Oh yes your leg, we got a member who had just been through Chemotherapy for the 3rd time. Cry about a raised leg lol

totally agree Honey Badgers this is a team effort

DeletedUser91782

Bro i rimmed you once.

Also i showed what i had already on this world, i have reason to brag here, unlike some random poster thinking he the nuts/

No. Please refrain from bragging on the forums and pumping your e-peen up, it will get you no-where, and as for blood, yes, he is the nuts ;D

DeletedUser

The topic is go star/lee as soon as he can put his leg down for long enough to really put his time in. Please sexy we are, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.