Bye World 35!

• Thread starter gimli the strong dwarf
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, I am better than both of you. So you all can bow down to my tw ability, k? :-D

DeletedUser

the days when the world looked the pepsi symbol

Best part of the goodbye :D

and see u gimmi

and King Johan played in SMEXI or like SFC didnt he in W56 i think it was ? (not sure dont quote me)

so how was that 2 years ago?

and u guys can stop calling people noobs they still made it this far.

and u can also look in Apoc and only say 20 of u guys actually do anything and the rest i have never seen attack or talk.

if you member when i was in TW with steel its cause we let a bunch of noobs in i never grew cause i have like 70 nukes and i would nuke everyone they would be stacked but i atleast tried.

but u cannot call the players that are still fighting and not quiting noobs since they atleast are getting attacked unlike the players who do nothing

Gixertsu or what ever and hemadeakek ekekek or what ever his name are are people who are bad gix is the worst nobler ever

and if u want to explain who Hemadane or what ever there name is how good they are u can tell me

kingjohan

and see u gimmi

and King Johan played in SMEXI or like SFC didnt he in W56 i think it was ? (not sure dont quote me)

and u guys can stop calling people noobs they still made it this far.

and u can also look in Apoc and only say 20 of u guys actually do anything and the rest i have never seen attack or talk.

if you member when i was in TW with steel its cause we let a bunch of noobs in i never grew cause i have like 70 nukes and i would nuke everyone they would be stacked but i atleast tried.

but u cannot call the players that are still fighting and not quiting noobs since they atleast are getting attacked unlike the players who do nothing

Gixertsu or what ever and hemadeakek ekekek or what ever his name are are people who are bad gix is the worst nobler ever

and if u want to explain who Hemadane or what ever there name is how good they are u can tell me

Güten tag pepsi.

I did play W56, but let them belive what they want, it's not their fault they're..special...well, it is.

DeletedUser

Swamp: The In-family doesn't exist anymore. Didn't you notice? The In-family was a pretty dominating family in the early years, remember? They wern't a dominating family because they were shitty (perhaps you should change strategy), they were dominating because they were, infact, quite good. Aetost ran the tribe well (not to forget the "generals" he had who helped him) when there wasn't threat. When other tribes started to gain ground on the In-family however, he panicked and deleted.
If Aetost were a shitty leader, the in-family wouldn't have gotten halfway where they were at a point.

In order to be "dominant" you must actually defeat enemies, something which Infail couldnt even come close to doing. They had alot of points, that was all. You cant "run a tribe well" if you fear battle like aetost did. He was a massive point whore who grew by feasting on his own tribe. Real leaders lead by example. They fight side by side with their tribe.

The south, or InWar, grew by eating barbs and their own. The north grew by scratching and clawing their way through countless enemies, even when victory was not anywhere in sight. When the chips were down APOC stayed together, fought harder, fought smarter, and when the smoked cleared, stood strong with our boots on the throats of all who stood in our way.

I only post in here when i see a ridiculous statement such as the one you make. Your post is a contradiction from beginning to end.

kingjohan

In order to be "dominant" you must actually defeat enemies, something which Infail couldnt even come close to doing.
Did they not? They did defeat their enemies, orselse they wouldn't have ben as dominating as they were.
They had alot of points, that was all. You cant "run a tribe well" if you fear battle like aetost did.
He did run the !?! family well, since they were so dominating. It's fact, Bin. A tribe that big, and dominating isn't run with poor leadership.
He was a massive point whore who grew by feasting on his own tribe. Real leaders lead by example. They fight side by side with their tribe.
Leadership ability isn't the same as player ability. Aetost was a pointwhore, yes. But yet he lead a successful tribe. Who are you to decide what a "real" leader is? It's a matter of defenition. Gosh..:icon_rolleyes:

The south, or InWar, grew by eating barbs and their own. The north grew by scratching and clawing their way through countless enemies, even when victory was not anywhere in sight. When the chips were down APOC stayed together, fought harder, fought smarter, and when the smoked cleared, stood strong with our boots on the throats of all who stood in our way.
What you write here shows exactly how blind you are. It shows there´s no point in arguing with you.

1: I suppose APOC doesn't eat barbs then? Nobling barbs can be a smart thing to do, ever thought of that? It could be used to make a backline cluster, to make a stronghold or a frontline cluster.

2: How does APOC treat their inactives? Let them go barb? I don't think so.

I only post in here when i see a ridiculous statement such as the one you make. Your post is a contradiction from beginning to end.
Atleast it's not as stupid as the ones you're making.

Bold.

King Sean04

and see u gimmi

He hasn't played w35 in that long :icon_rolleyes: sheesh why would I talk about something that doesn't pertain to w35?

Güten tag pepsi.

I did play W56, but let them belive what they want, it's not their fault they're..special...well, it is.

read the above :icon_redface:

kingjohan

He hasn't played w35 in that long :icon_rolleyes: sheesh why would I talk about something that doesn't pertain to w35?

read the above :icon_redface:

Since you didn't write any specific world (i've been coming back to several worlds i played a long time ago) it was a matter of speculation. (we all know your...special.)

This kind of mistakes can easily be avided if you write more specific next time. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser75781

Did they not? They did defeat their enemies, orselse they wouldn't have ben as dominating as they were.

who, apart from those in khan and NOOBS that ran at the sight of incs?

He did run the !?! family well, since they were so dominating. It's fact, Bin. A tribe that big, and dominating isn't run with poor leadership.

ya, but did they manage to secure the domination? it got ripped apart once they declared on ET.

Leadership ability isn't the same as player ability. Aetost was a pointwhore, yes. But yet he lead a successful tribe. Who are you to decide what a "real" leader is? It's a matter of defenition. Gosh..

so a tribe that got to own half the world by mass merging/recruiting, then only to have their new fronts eaten away as they merge more tribes and noble more barbs as to maintain their number of villages, and have their players mass delete when they discover the number of villages and continents lost to the enemy, is sucessful?

aetost's tribe failed at least FOUR times in TW, yet he is the one who talks the most shit in whichever world he plays in, cos he seriously thinks hes pro. very very sad really.

What you write here shows exactly how blind you are. It shows there´s no point in arguing with you.

1: I suppose APOC doesn't eat barbs then? Nobling barbs can be a smart thing to do, ever thought of that? It could be used to make a backline cluster, to make a stronghold or a frontline cluster.

2: How does APOC treat their inactives? Let them go barb? I don't think so.

compare the number of enemies nobled, to the number of barbs/inactives nobled, for ET/APOC and inwhore fam respectively. before replying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO. 500+ incomings? WOW!

Kingjohanjob you can troll the externals all you want and make all the ridiculous arguments you wish to the facts that I stated. I personally dont have time to quote all your replies and give retorts. King A, Sean, and Swamp can punk you out for me :) The fact of the matter is that your a complete fool if you really believe the things you say in regard to Aeotosser. Getting a tribe to the number one spot in points is easy, keeping said tribe together to the end is what warrants praise. Its all about the membership anyway. The best members and council can make any Duke look good. Fork and I have been very fortunate in that regard as we have the best members and council that anyone could wish for. IMO Aeotosser failed because he put himself before his members.

DeletedUser

LMAO. 500+ incomings? WOW!

Kingjohanjob you can troll the externals all you want and make all the ridiculous arguments you wish to the facts that I stated. I personally dont have time to quote all your replies and give retorts. King A, Sean, and Swamp can punk you out for me :) The fact of the matter is that your a complete fool if you really believe the things you say in regard to Aeotosser. Getting a tribe to the number one spot in points is easy, keeping said tribe together to the end is what warrants praise. Its all about the membership anyway. The best members and council can make any Duke look good. Fork and I have been very fortunate in that regard as we have the best members and council that anyone could wish for. IMO Aeotosser failed because he put himself before his members.

Amen....

long live the FORK! :icon_biggrin: HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS CLOSE TO ME IN ENEMY ENOBLEMENTS!

DeletedUser66533

King Sean and Swampert.. Have you enjoyed any form of success in any worlds.. You've gained success hear after the death of compensation. Your only ability is "endurance". So before you call us shitty kids Aetost has been rank 1 in many other worlds same with Sahelis and the others. I've enjoyed very lavish success. Im sure any of the old crew on any venue could eat u alive in a 1 vs. 1.

DeletedUser

King Sean and Swampert.. Have you enjoyed any form of success in any worlds.. You've gained success hear after the death of compensation. Your only ability is "endurance". So before you call us shitty kids Aetost has been rank 1 in many other worlds same with Sahelis and the others. I've enjoyed very lavish success. Im sure any of the old crew on any venue could eat u alive in a 1 vs. 1.

I think if Aetost and swamp fought each other it be pretty equal battle. lol. Swamp is pretty lazy when it comes to fighting. As for King S he is a much better player than swamp. I have seen that clearly as time has passed in w35. He is a good TW player. He does what it takes but has spurts of activity, not consistent like myself.

And you didn't mention me but as for my ability, I haven't found anyone yet who could beat me in 1:1. It takes a whole tribe to remove me from any world. It took CLEAR 6 months to remove me from w26 all by my lonesome during the end stage in w26. I've never met anyone anywhere that has that kind of ability to survive.

DeletedUser66533

I did not mention you, as i believe you are a good player. I know what I am saying and while on the world i respected you as a player and thought highly of you. While Swampert and King S not only are not that good but they talk a lot of big talk and then call us "shit". Aetost on his own m without a tribe survived the rank 3 tribe in W 53 hitting him for over 4 month until he quit. Not only that but he conquered over 2 million of points from them and got rank 1 ODA and ODD. All this without outside support and he was alone. To reach rank 1 in every world does show skill. Allos would wipe with Swamp the floor and im pretty sure the old core crew of !?! would do too :D. Yes, Sahelis,Jupiterss and many others were not "shit". We have shown our skill in other worlds and I'm sure we all enjoyed lavish success. My points went unanswered. As to you King i repeat again you are a great player(as a defender you know how to survive)Although you may not be the best attacker. Plus I enjoy using some of your scripts :D

Speaking about Survival King.. If you ever get bored or you want to have a lot of fun message me./ W 56 has a lot of fun going on and survival is what we need

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I tend to agree with you on swamp firerat. King S is much better though. As for w56 w30 is taking enough of my "survival" focus right now. lol. I just messed around there but now with w35 coming to a close I have become active there... and managed to piss off a lot of people as I always do. I wasn't even trying this time. I just wasn't going to be a doormat even though the account is small. ;-)

DeletedUser75781

I think if Aetost and swamp fought each other it be pretty equal battle. lol. Swamp is pretty lazy when it comes to fighting.

When alan was attacking us and sean went on vacation i had to stay up nights to snipe trains :( And it was during school time, my summer vacation is different :(

King Sean04

When alan was attacking us and sean went on vacation i had to stay up nights to snipe trains :( And it was during school time, my summer vacation is different :(

Yea but remember w50 :p anyways if I'm not good and !?! Fam was so pro how did i survive on the frontline the whole war even after an op and threat mail from failtost himself? You can't explain that.