Renewing our vows

DeletedUser

Well a new year is upon us. 2011 went by in a flash. Honor would like to welcome all of W58 into 2012 we wish you the best.

On to the point, these forums are all but dead I am trying to help out a little. We hope soon the ever dangerous =starkiller= will return as well as adding a new co Lee who single handedly can bring down honor on his own. We also understand at this point in the game Honor is weak.

Especially when you hear comments that HONOR is spread to thin with all the wars they are fighting.

I thought what a better gift to give Star and Lee on this new year than a fresh Declaration of War while Honor is in such a weakened state. Star, Lee this ones for you

I Honey Badgers/Jester, Duke of Honor declare war on D3th. We at honor do not like the feel of d3th on our doorstep. Though we feel the skill level on one of your accounts alone has a clear advantage over all of honor.

I hate arrogance that is not my own.

I think i may just go back to D3th to give you a lesson on playing TW. Now i know you wont get a single cap from any front line account i play, and i always manage to grind players in to quitting. I hate silly posts like yours when the player has no in game skill see you soon nub

We must try. Death to D3th 2012.

about 40 vill lead closing out 2011, what will 2012 bring
Side 1:
Tribes: Honor
Side 2:
Tribes: D3TH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 52
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 761,236
Side 2: 423,403
Difference: 337,833

chart

p.s lee is scary

DeletedUser93513

Forums are dead. :icon_cry:

Have fun Jester, and the rest of Honor.

& good luck D3TH.

DeletedUser

why would you make a whole new thread instead of posting it in the other one :/ and ofc the forums are dead atm with Christmas just passing and new years comming up lol

DeletedUser

why would you make a whole new thread instead of posting it in the other one :/ and ofc the forums are dead atm with Christmas just passing and new years comming up lol

Lol another dead wrong post by you. The only activity on the forums since Oct has been on X-mas break while river pretended to pass away. X-mas break i saw up to 40 members on the W58 forums a huge number compaired to the ave.

DeletedUser

This is a war thread, the other is a pure go star topic, we got off track

jmitchel86

Good luck again lol. Dont know if its just me but i think you 2 have the hots for each other :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Good luck again lol. Dont know if its just me but i think you 2 have the hots for each other :icon_redface:

:D :D

+1 the arrogance is such a turn on, unless honey wants to admit the love for me and just lay back and think of england now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL lee you did a great job on Nuke On Fire :) glad to see you helping a new tribe out :lol: LOL your a joke

DeletedUser

LOL you did a great job on Nuke On Fire :) glad to see you helping a new tribe out :lol: LOL your a joke

not sure how true it is but lee said some where he got kicked after he took 2 villages i know NoF was mailling me asking me and my colayer to come co with him but i turned him down

DeletedUser

Updated 2011 Stats since there will now be no more conquers until 2012:

Side 1:
Tribes: D3TH
Side 2:
Tribes: Honor

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,052
Side 2: 2,245
Difference: 1,193

chart

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 92
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,527,304
Side 2: 13,376,147
Difference: 7,848,843

chart

Side 1: 442,644
Side 2: 761,236
Difference: 318,592

chart

And just for fun:

Side 1:
Players: =starkiller=
Side 2:
Players: Honey Badgers

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 9,683
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,683

chart

I liked the other forum. =( Go Star!

DeletedUser

LOL Honour, in terms of size, are getting there asses merked. You have not only the advantage of mass but size and border and yet you and so many others fail even to take down a 300k guy? Not only that, FORK has a little cluster which D3th aren't even bothering on because its pathetic.

Relative to size, Honour are losing terribly.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL Honour, in terms of size, are getting there asses merked. You have not only the advantage of mass but size and border and yet you and so many others fail even to take down a 300k guy? Not only that, FORK has a little cluster which D3th aren't even bothering on because its pathetic.

Relative to size, Honour are losing terribly.

The statistics show that Honour is beating you.

The fact that D3th are putting up a fight is a credit to them.. But, you cannot logically argue that Honour is losing unless you manage to get the statistics a lot closer together :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

In terms of size. If D3Th were only larger than Honour, they would have as many conquers, if not more.

DeletedUser

Implying it makes a difference when honor is fighting multiple wars.

As are D3Th, and on every border too, whereas Honour as their back front secured by their ally, FORK.

DeletedUser

Morph and *R* were both top 15 tribes when war began one was top 10 I forget which, these wars started just a couple weeks before D3th. D3th also is top 10 so we are at war with 2 top 10 tribes and a top 15. Your side wars are with tribes pushing to break top 50, I know cause they cry for help here and there. The comparison not quite the same. I will have honor apply a little more effort this is the main reason for this thread to let you all know though you are currently beating us by taking 38 or so less vills,

I would like to know when I can let honor know we are ahead in this war, would a 100 vill lead be considered a tie with D3th? How bad does D3th need to be losing for honor to be winning?