The Only Thing Certain is D3th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So you want a one on one, do you want me to use only the 11 vills I have with in 100 hours of d#th territory or do you want to send troops back and forth hundreds of hours? You do not understand this is a team game. I have a team Im willing to take into any battle to speak of fighting one on one is just foolish. You think your a superstar you would not even make the cut to be in Honor. No one above the tribe

You know where were at when your ready. Oh yes your leg, we got a member who had just been through Chemotherapy for the 3rd time. Cry about a raised leg lol

Honey ill take the star account and fight you all alone. Ill send you all the offence as support plus 90% of the defence, you cant say fairer then that, thats how confident i am that you cant do a damn thing.

Didnt say i was crying, where did you get that, i pointed out why im not already showing how much of a nub you guys really are yet.

It is a team a game obviously with the title TRIBAL it kind of points that direction, but there are some cases where ones skill can not even be compared to, and yes there are a few of them around. BUt such a shame none of those are in your tribe.

Why would i want in HONOR lol i dont wanna teach nubs how to play :lol: you couldnt handle any of the accounts ive owned and that is fact.

May i also point out honey that in team games there is always a player who rises above the rest and gives the advantage to there team no matter what you look at, so yes indivdual skill does count in certain aspects of a TEAM game. Such as show encouragement, showing how good there are to push the others on, to take advantage faster then others. It takes individuals to drive the team game and if you cant see that then you really do fail or your comment about it being a team game fails. See you have no way out so you just fail.

DeletedUser

Anyone can master the skill of this simple game it is not rocket science, Im sure I know 50 players with equal your skill. There is not one aspect of this game that is challenging, to think you are the only one with game skill is just sillly. You sound as if no one can figure out the simplicity of this game. I will teach you the way keep your eyes open

DeletedUser

Anyone can master the skill of this simple game it is not rocket science, Im sure I know 50 players with equal your skill. There is not one aspect of this game that is challenging, to think you are the only one with game skill is just sillly. You sound as if no one can figure out the simplicity of this game. I will teach you the way keep your eyes open

YAWN see again you miss skill is important but strategy is vital aswell.

You can be as skilled as you want but if your mind does not show you the correct path forward you are bound to fail. You really have little insight in to this game.

Strategy is learned after skill, takes a while but im sure you will get it one day after i rim you. :icon_confused: god i hate educating noobs now they thnk they know everything

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=map&pi0=3008500&pc0=f00e61&pi1=9343456&pc1=3a0cf0&zoom=200&centrex=300&centrey=700&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

your game mind really shows as you continue to talk 1 on 1, hundreds of hours away. Im sure you are genius and your education will be key to anyone watching

:D :D :D

There is a little thing called erm ennoblemet and also account sits elsewhere, i get to talking and people tend to offer me sits close to where i wanna be, its like some gift or something they wanna see me fail so they offer me accounts and i prove them wrong. Dunno why it happens but it does.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you'll need to be on papa's lap to do any damage to my account. i am the 3rd best player on my own account.

I am not sure how to take what you say, you plan to fail on the star account then beg for sits around me to attack from multiple accounts? I guess sit where you wish and use as many accounts as it takes. More than 1 will be needed at least you know this much

DeletedUser

you'll need to be on papa's lap to do any damage to my account. i am the 3rd best player on my own account.

I am not sure how to take what you say, you plan to fail on the star account then beg for sits around me to attack from multiple accounts? I guess sit where you wish and use as many accounts as it takes. More than 1 will be needed at least you know this much

LOL

1/ you take my talk too serious.

2/ nah wouldnt attack that far i said id take the whole of HONOR not just you remember :icon_rolleyes:

3/ i dont have to beg, i have a gift of the gab that gets me what i want in TW, if i wanted account anywhere near you i could get it, but showing my words are true and making the other person eat theres gives me a warm fuzzy inside, so im happy either way.

4/ you cant twist words dont try cos you fail hard, even a blind man can see your attempts

DeletedUser

i just wished you really had a account, not a strong showing to speak on your greatness you have not a vill to fight with. I am not twisting anything you talk your greatness but also mention needing another account before joining star. Let us know when the broken leg is not slowing down your game skills you accually showing upon a account other than barking will be nice

DeletedUser103801

LOL

1/ you take my talk too serious.

2/ nah wouldnt attack that far i said id take the whole of HONOR not just you remember :icon_rolleyes:

3/ i dont have to beg, i have a gift of the gab that gets me what i want in TW, if i wanted account anywhere near you i could get it, but showing my words are true and making the other person eat theres gives me a warm fuzzy inside, so im happy either way.

4/ you cant twist words dont try cos you fail hard, even a blind man can see your attempts

sounds like a noob
trying to scare with words..............

:p

DeletedUser

Hey, honey babe...

Just got back from a well needed rest with the misses.

Find over 1000k incoming untagged. A little light, don't ya think?

Question is... did you all have the stones to really attack me? With most of my d on the front... woot. Good times.

Looking forward to the action, hope it's not just a bunch of limp wrists attempting a pi$$ into the wind.

Just remember, the only vill I have lost was a self-conquer. Not that others haven't tried.

Good Hunting!
Frost

sniping skills trained by Lee Walton... attitude by Lee Walton... defender skill level, "Lil Lee"

DeletedUser

I doubt you or lee could snipe,

go star

DeletedUser

And, now that I have had a chance to sort thru 1k incoming... I don't think you will find out if I can snipe.

pathetic, disappointed, tested, and found wanting...

now i go off the grid... perhaps i will wake up to a challenge.

Vote for Pedro.

Star votes for Pedro.

Star thinks Pedro is the bomb.

Would you wear my Pedro pin, honey?

DeletedUser103801

these star pets still barking ... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

And, now that I have had a chance to sort thru 1k incoming... I don't think you will find out if I can snipe.

pathetic, disappointed, tested, and found wanting...

now i go off the grid... perhaps i will wake up to a challenge.

Vote for Pedro.

Star votes for Pedro.

Star thinks Pedro is the bomb.

Would you wear my Pedro pin, honey?

Here is a funny stat. Frostgrat one of the largest D3th members has the worst war points in their tribe in this war. More a punching bag than anything. Do me a favor send a couple of nukes before shouting

Status
Not open for further replies.