The Declaration

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its hard to keep up. How many players has the lucaya account had now?

For the most part it has been myself and We Are Electric, since Pacman. I was the last person on the account when Pacman disbanded, and stayed on to continue fighting MANIC even when being constantly begged to join MANIC by your members.

Then, after it was clear MANIC wouldn't be fighting, I got bored and left for a little while. WAE continued, and still plays. There has been the odd person joining the account for a short time, but nobody else for any length of time. I came back when I found out you had declared on our solo tribe ingame, for the fight you seemed to finally be prepared to have (although this is still yet to be the case - it's almost like you think you can declare war and then win without actually fighting) :)

So, want to continue claiming the one person who has never once been in MANIC or done anything but refuse to join MANIC and try to fight MANIC (who lack the ability to fight it seems), would be in MANIC if he's had his way ? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser54677

yet were still winning ;)

i will say not the best stats and im pretty far from most of the action yet im still 4-1

btw its not stealing when you set up a deal and move members around learn how to play the diplomacy part and you might do a little better

Winning what? A war that neither side has a frontline on anymore? :icon_neutral:

Let me paint a picture for you. In almost 2 weeks, 2 weeks, there have been no caps for either side. If you want to say you're winning a war that's had no caps for that long, be my guest.

You mean those caps you took that were in your area to begin with and not on the frontline we did have? Scary player. :icon_eek:

I edited a TWstats map image for you. For some reason, it wouldn't load 2 villages in any color other than black, so I went into Paint and colored them white, and added the general frontline we had with OW!, plus or minus a few lines.

[spoil]
en58.png
[/spoil]

As you can see, you're bragging about 3 caps you took that were way behind the frontline, and had been since before the war even started. Sure, they're caps, no one is arguing that, but really, bragging about those in particular isn't exactly a feat worth mentioning.

So you'd rather OW! bow to FORK than survive on it's own as it's own tribe? Says a lot about what you think of your tribe.

DeletedUser

Winning what? A war that neither side has a frontline on anymore? :icon_neutral:

Let me paint a picture for you. In almost 2 weeks, 2 weeks, there have been no caps for either side. If you want to say you're winning a war that's had no caps for that long, be my guest.

You mean those caps you took that were in your area to begin with and not on the frontline we did have? Scary player. :icon_eek:

I edited a TWstats map image for you. For some reason, it wouldn't load 2 villages in any color other than black, so I went into Paint and colored them white, and added the general frontline we had with OW!, plus or minus a few lines.

[spoil]
en58.png
[/spoil]

As you can see, you're bragging about 3 caps you took that were way behind the frontline, and had been since before the war even started. Sure, they're caps, no one is arguing that, but really, bragging about those in particular isn't exactly a feat worth mentioning.

So you'd rather OW! bow to FORK than survive on it's own as it's own tribe? Says a lot about what you think of your tribe.

so saying im 4-1 in a war is bragging now? last i checked something like OMG YOU SUCK IM 4-1 VS YOU GUYS GET ON MY LEVEL would be braging

as for you talking about the front line i cleared quite a few villages for people to take and helped snipe a ton of nobles i did my part before FORK took some of your members in i would of loved for the war to stay the way it was but im not gonna cry about it

and were not bowing to FORK at all again moving members around and being allies isn't bowing to anyone like i said before learn the
diplomacy part of tw FORK is a power house right next to us and we have a understanding with each other we don't answer to them at all FORK has been nothing but great allies but hey i guess manic telling you guys to help them and FORK finds out your planning to cause manic said so is a lot better huh :icon_wink: and you called me a hypocrite

DeletedUser54677

so saying im 4-1 in a war is bragging now? last i checked something like OMG YOU SUCK IM 4-1 VS YOU GUYS GET ON MY LEVEL would be braging

i will say not the best stats and im pretty far from most of the action yet im still 4-1

You don't call that bragging? :icon_neutral:

as for you talking about the front line i cleared quite a few villages for people to take and helped snipe a ton of nobles i did my part before FORK took some of your members in i would of loved for the war to stay the way it was but im not gonna cry about it

and were not bowing to FORK at all again moving members around and being allies isn't bowing to anyone like i said before learn the
diplomacy part of tw FORK is a power house right next to us and we have a understanding with each other we don't answer to them at all FORK has been nothing but great allies but hey i guess manic telling you guys to help them and FORK finds out your planning to cause manic said so is a lot better huh :icon_wink: and you called me a hypocrite

It wasn't on the clan account when I was sitting it. In fact, I don't think I even saw any incomings at all from you on it. But you're not the only one who wanted that war to continue. I've openly admitted that I was looking forward to it, including launching cross-k nobles to get on the frontline. Not a point in them anymore as it stands.

You're right, being allies isn't bowing. You're acting like a family tribe, which is. The only diplomacy I see is OW! getting stomped on by FORK. What possible gain is there in 'giving' FORK your higher-pointed players, other than they don't attack you? That's not diplomacy, at all.

They haven't told us to help them. They asked us if we wanted to help them with NoF before the Christmas break, and to be honest, I wish I had said yes, but we didn't. And yes, I do call you a hypocrite. :icon_neutral:

But you'll have to go into more detail, because you obviously know more about Beyond's inner workings than I do. When did MANIC tell us to help them, and when did we comply?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC, AM
Side 2:
Players: Lucaya

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 21
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,924
Side 2: 155,422
Difference: 88,498

chart

[/spoil]

Skype-emoticons-27-lipssealed.gif

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC, AM
Side 2:
Players: Lucaya

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 21
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 66,924
Side 2: 155,422
Difference: 88,498

chart

[/spoil]

Skype-emoticons-27-lipssealed.gif

I know those stats will CHANGE :) ill post them on Jan 3rd :) thanks for bring up another pointless point :) glad to see the subject hasn't changed :icon_eek: try these stats on for size:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: MANIC
Side 2:
Tribes: FORK
Players: Nuke on Fire

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 48
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 1,080,937
Side 2: 347,156
Difference: 733,781

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser95452

There has been a nonstop of Bullshit Crap over here ... so now let us have a:

[spoil]Happy New Year 2012 ....

Have a nice one with your family and friends

Enjoy the break

Joint.Venture
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Apologies. I thought this was another thread.

apology excepted :) have fun on Run AM run :)

So back to FORK :) do you guys really think ur best players will stay with FORK ??? well.. enjoy them untill they see who the best tribe is..... :) MANIC :p

Hi Nuke on FIRE :) glad to see u found a promissing person to play ur account :p... remember. theres only one way to play... thats the MANIC way :p

DeletedUser

So back to FORK :) do you guys really think ur best players will stay with FORK ??? well.. enjoy them untill they see who the best tribe is..... :) MANIC :p

Too bad MANIC are already at 40 members... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nuke on Fire was a terribad player to start with, braging about nobiling him is as same saying that you have a boner. Pointless.

DeletedUser54677

I was unaware that reaching rank 1 in both points and ODA simultaneously was considered "terribad".

DeletedUser54677

It doesn't. But we've reached mid-game status for top rank players. NoF had some 186 villages at his peak. Might just be me, but I don't consider that "early stage".

DeletedUser54677

So failing in one aspect, albeit a large one, makes you "terribad"? I guess that means everyone is, considering some people don't grow fast, some people don't attack well, some people aren't online 24/7, etc. Each one of those is a large part of TW in itself.