New Year Resolutions 2012 - A competition By EC~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, we had an exciting year in 2011. But lets start off 2012 with a bang. I know this is kind of late and this should be in general, but given the fact that it is a contest of some sort, I think that more people will see it if it is placed here. So I will leave this topic here until the contest has ended. I had hope to do this for Christmas, but as I was lazy and celebrating it with my family, this said competition was delayed till now.

What is this about?

Well, I had a slight change of heart , I will allow people to win my premium points for their own. You have the chance to win 200pp if you were the chosen winner of this said contest. Which is not a lot, but will satisfy you for one month. This is as a sign of good faith that most of you, if not all will TRY to follow the rules the best you can and not get into trouble :icon_cool:. Hoping that will be one of your new year resolutions so that we might get along much better :D.

Now this said competition is only for World 59 Players. If you do not have an active account on world 59 you may not participate in this contest. I will personally look into it that you account was not recently created just in order to win this competition. The winner have to contact me their World 59 ign, so that the premium points could be transfered.

Rules​

- As stated previously, you must be a world 59 player with an active account

- Each person may only enter the competition once, but you may edit your original post.

- Spamming/Flaming other people will result in disqualification

- All entries must submit their answer before Jan 9,2012 00:00:00 ST time.

- The competition is open at Jan 4,2012 18:00:00 ST time, so all submissions before then are invalid. This is to ensure that everyone gets a chance to know of the existence of said competition. So the competition will begin approximately 18 hours from when this is first posted.

- If any invalid submissions or disqualifications guess the actual answer, and let it be known to the whole world. I have the right to create another account, and hide it into another world.

*More rules maybe added later on, so they are not limited to these. Please keep that in mind.

The Actual competition​

I have an account, hidden in the mist of the 41(I think about that much) Active worlds out there. This said account is under an alias so it will be hard to find. The best you could probably do is guess, or you may hire private investigators to track the account down. If you can be the first to guess which world this account is hidden in then, you will win the fabulous prize. So go on, take a shot, you have about 1/41 chances to win.

** Note, don't trust what other people say or post. The account is currently only in ONE world, so you wont have to blow your brains out guessing that I might be in 20 worlds or more.

Now Go out there and find the hidden ign and the world it is playing in, and you might just find yourself with a handful of treasure. ** All you need is to guess which world it is in.

For the record, I believe this is allowed. I seen it enough time. But I am not exactly sure, so if an elder or admin shuts this competition down, then no one would win the prize, sadly. However I still wish that you guys would try your best to follow the rules as one of your new year resolutions.

O and uhm... Happy New year :D

Sincerely,
EC~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92094

Question, i had actually played on this world for sometime, till recently quitting (and forgetting to tell the account owner c: ) about nearly a month ago.
But i have stuck around the forums, kept up to date with what's going, and even given my part in living it up this place a bit.

So am illegible to join in on the competition or not?

DeletedUser103627

Do we have to find just the world that the account is on or the account it self, as the first quote below makes out as though we only have to find the world but the second quote says we have to find the IGN aswell. :icon_confused:

If you can be the first to guess which world this account is hidden in then, you will win the fabulous prize. So go on, take a shot, you have about 1/41 chances to win.

Now Go out there and find the hidden ign and the world it is playing in, and you might just find yourself with a handful of treasure.

DeletedUser

Just Guess the World it is on. The contest has started already for those that were wondering o_O

DeletedUser

Just out of interest. If everyone replied on here and guessed W21 for example. And it turns out to be world 21... who would win then?

DeletedUser

The first person that posted the answer wins the premium points.

DeletedUser

W19

In game name : Siritz

I was going to try and figure it out but if it is first one to post the world and is right gets the PP i rather guess now

DeletedUser101704

W58

Magnetoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.