W29 Countdown thread

DeletedUser89005

Dont come crying on every thread about TLA not giving you a script,really do you think warring parties help the enemy attack them back?
its not a matter off helping a warring party mikey, its helping a player who has gave you the entertainment of playing the game, winder is and had been only asking for some help.. surely a confident player could give that assistance, that is unless you fear your own abilities to give that help?

DeletedUser

Nah its just a case of get rid of the few remaining then return too real life now Bert.

And the only players i ever feared were ex DSL ones that are now in my own side.Grind never posed any problems at all.

DeletedUser79621

Woohoo, there's a slime chance Mikey feared me =D

In all fairness Bert, we did point out a way Winder could have got a script for himself, and he chose to continue to whine about it in 3 different threads. I even sent him the one I use IG, he hasn't even opened the mIl to see that despite me sending it 3 or 4 days ago.

DeletedUser87372

Harvey, you do not suck at TW. You merely started in the wrong part of the world and did not have a strong enough tribe to put your efforts and skills to a better use. You have learned a lot since the war broke out between TLA and Grind, for that you can be very proud. Had you been in TLA from the start you would likely be 2 or more times your current size and a serious force to be reckoned with. If I could have chosen my players at the start of the war, knowing what I know now, I would have included a few Grinders in my roster (as well as everyone in TLA, as I do think we have a fantastic group). That said, if I did that, the war would have been even more boring and one sided.

DeletedUser

I agree Harvey is a good guy and tried extremely hard for grind.It was not his skills that lost the war but others in grind not trying as hard as he did was the downfall.

Point whores springs too mind with many in grind.

Harvey sfan detroit etc are the expections too the rule.

DeletedUser87372

He did say etc. The etc is up for interpretation. I would agree with Mikey in that there have been some players within Grind who have really stood out as fantastic players with great attitudes, but sadly there were not enough to make a truly strong tribe, that coupled with the lack of proper war experience by many, as Grind seemed more bothered about clearing out its backlines, inactives, and barbs in its area then pushing through its enemies. From memory ( which may be incorrect) TLA were the only tribe for Grind to have initiated war with (obviously excluding tiny tribes in cleanup).

DeletedUser89005

but sadly there were not enough to make a truly strong tribe
not that i am one for disputing things jv... (ha) but i'd like to point out that if it where'nt for grind this would have been over a long time ago... yes grind did have factors which led to its own downfall.. some of which you have mentioned.. but in reality and i'm not one for bursting bubbles as you know.. but it was grind and grind itself that broke it, not TLA.. whilst i was there and that was during the peak of the game, grind had an excellent leadership under jr and co, battlegroups, support teams etc.. remember how quick we took the traitor out.. (christoff i think) and when you look at where i ended up in the game and spent a few months there, i think that alone speaks for itself..

but yes jv, tla are and have been a good tribe, and it has been down to you that it has been like that.. you have shown courage and pride in the game and although i would love to discredit you for that.. i cannot.. (urghhhh i hate being nice to you fookers)

DeletedUser87372

Thank you Bert, but it was not down to me, I am but 1 member within TLA. Perhaps one with a bit moreskin in the game then some others, but without a vast majority of the members remaining and past within TLA, it would not be as strong as it is today.

Grind held on for much longer then I had anticipated. When Exile split off, I fully expected to see a civil war break out, but purposely decided to stay out of it, as I saw both tribes as the enemy. Grind falling apart from the inside was down to a large number of factors, some of which are personalities of Grinders in power and with strong vocabulary, but I think you would find that many of the areas of dispute were instigated by people under attack by TLA, or friends of those under attack. TLA's pressure may not have had a 100% impact of the downfall in Grind, but if you follow the domino effect ofoccurances, I suspect you will find TLA's pressure has had an incredibly strong imprint on what has happened within Grind.

The remaining players there are a mixture of those who have nothing better to do so will see it through, but have given up trying, those who will fight till the end, regardless (like Harvey), those who have happily sat on the backlines sitting on their own support nobling barbs this whole time who have yet to see much action, and inactive accounts whose premium points have stopped them from going barb. I think there is about 5,000 villages left.

Once the world is over, I will be posting a thank you to everyone who has made this game fun for me, including those in TLA, Grind, and many other tribes in the past. Biggest thank you obviously for those who have helped make TLA what it is today, but without a reasonable adversary the game would have been far too boring to continue with.

(and Bert, I too have found you to be quite a good player, and one with honour)

lords of the emos

(and Bert, I too have found you to be quite a good player, and one with honour)

I'll agree with this - despite disagreeing with almost everything you say berty (simply on principle sometimes) :lol: you are definitely amongst GRIND's finest and have certainly kept me entertained on the forums throughout the last parts of W29 :)

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks! JV,Mikey an all. Hope all have a great new years folks~
Also, I must give credit where it is do,Good job TLA but I still don't quit an i will try hard to make it past JAN. Lol~

Last edited:

DeletedUser79621

I suppose I will do the update for you Eric as nobody else seems to want to. Obviously it has been over 2 months since the last update was done so a fair change is to be expected from this, right?

Last Update's stats:

[spoil]Players left: 170 Down 28

Players - More then 0 points: 149 Down 18
Players - More then 100k points: 127 Down 21
Players - More then 500K points: 111 Down 10
Players - More then 1 mil points: 102 Down 8
Players - More then 5 mil points: 61 Down 3
Players - More then 10 mil points: 37 Up 1

Remaining players could fit into 2 Tribes! (10 below filling 2 tribes [31 if you don't include those with 0 points)

Tribes:

Tribes left: 21 Down 4

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 10 Down 1
Tribes - More then 100k points: 4 Down 1
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 4 Same
Tribes - More then 10 mil points: 3 Same
Tribes - More then 50 mil points: 2 Same
Tribes - More then 100 mil points: 2 Same
Tribes - More then 200 mil points: 1 Down 1

Interestingly, only 2 tribes have over 40 members (TLA and GRIND!)

Percentages:

Total player controlled villages at this time - 83,463 (from - here! )

Top 5 Players: (Done in order of their world rank)

Mikey9points - 2.65% (2,215 villages) % Up
Logboss - 2.63% (2,195 villages) % Up
Myve - 2.33% (1,948 villages) Re-Entry!
Jvincent - 2.18% (1,821 villages) % Up
Rollo86 - 2.27% (1,898 villages) % Up

Total - 12.06%

Top 5 Tribes:

*TLA* - 75.5% (63,016 villages) % Up
GRIND! - 19.05% (15,903 villages) % Down
FdTnD - 3.96% (3,301 villages) % Down
BUMP! - 0.86% (721 villages) % Down
T.C.- 0.04% (32 villages) New Entry!

Total - 99.41% - WOW, just a mere 0.59% for the other 6 tribes.[/spoil]

This Update's stats:

[spoil]Players left: 119 Down 51

Players - More then 0 points: 103 Down 47
Players - More then 100k points: 94 Down 33
Players - More then 500K points: 82 Down 29
Players - More then 1 mil points: 76 Down 26
Players - More then 5 mil points: 57 Down 4
Players - More then 10 mil points: 36 Down 1

Remaining players could fit into 2 Tribes! (29 above being only 1 tribe [13 if you don't include those with 0 points])

Tribes:

Tribes left: 15 Down 6

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 8 Down 2
Tribes - More then 100k points: 4 Same
Tribes - More then 10 mil points: 2 Down 1
Tribes - More then 100 mil points: 1 Down 1

Interestingly, only 2 tribes have 40 or more members (TLA and GRIND!)

Percentages:

Total player controlled villages at this time - 83,801 (from - here! )

Rollo86 - 3.12% (2,612 villages) % Up
Mikey9points - 3.36% (2,817 villages) % Up
Logboss - 3.23% (2,706 villages) % Up
Erto23 - 2.65% (2,218 villages) Re-Entry! I believe!
Jvincent - 2.76% (2,316 villages) % Up

Total - 15.12%

Top 5 Tribes:

*TLA* - 86.27% (72,298 villages) % Up
GRIND! - 13.07% (10,954 villages) % Down
SOLO- 0.31% (260 villages) New Entry!
FdTnD - 0.25% (212 villages) % Down
BUMP! - 0.01% (9 villages) % Down

Total - 99.91% - Quick make an alliance and get that final 0.01%[/spoil]

Who wants an update??? Nobody? Tough, you're getting one =]

Last Update's stats:

[spoil]Players left: 170 Down 28

Players - More then 0 points: 149 Down 18
Players - More then 100k points: 127 Down 21
Players - More then 500K points: 111 Down 10
Players - More then 1 mil points: 102 Down 8
Players - More then 5 mil points: 61 Down 3

Remaining players could fit into 2 Tribes! (10 below filling 2 tribes [31 if you don't include those with 0 points)

Tribes:

Tribes left: 21 Down 4

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 10 Down 1
Tribes - More then 100k points: 4 Down 1
Tribes - More then 10 mil points: 3 Same
Tribes - More then 100 mil points: 2 Same

Interestingly, only 2 tribes have over 40 members (TLA and GRIND!)

Percentages:

Total player controlled villages at this time - 83,463 (from - here! )

Mikey9points - 2.65% (2,215 villages) % Up
Logboss - 2.63% (2,195 villages) % Up
Myve - 2.33% (1,948 villages) Re-Entry!
Jvincent - 2.18% (1,821 villages) % Up
Rollo86 - 2.27% (1,898 villages) % Up

Total - 12.06%

Top 5 Tribes:

*TLA* - 75.5% (63,016 villages) % Up
GRIND! - 19.05% (15,903 villages) % Down
FdTnD - 3.96% (3,301 villages) % Down
BUMP! - 0.86% (721 villages) % Down
T.C.- 0.04% (32 villages) New Entry!

Total - 99.41% - WOW, just a mere 0.59% for the other 6 tribes.[/spoil]

This Update's stats:

[spoil]Players left: 91 Down 28

Players - More then 0 points: 81 Down 22
Players - More then 100k points: 76 Down 18
Players - More then 500K points: 66 Down 16
Players - More then 1 mil points: 62 Down 14
Players - More then 5 mil points: 51 Down 6

Remaining players could fit into 2 Tribes! (1 above being only 1 tribe [Would have space if you don't include those with 0 points])

Tribes:

Tribes left: 3 Down 12

Based on top 40 members
Tribes - More then 0 points: 3 Down 6
Tribes - More then 100k points: 3 Down 1
Tribes - More then 1 mil points: 3 Down 1
Tribes - More then 10 mil points: 2 Same
Tribes - More then 50 mil points: 1 Down 1
Tribes - More then 100 mil points: 1 Same
Tribes - More then 200 mil points: 1 Same

Interestingly, only TLA has over 40 members now! Also, everyone who has points is in a tribe.

Percentages:

Total player controlled villages at this time - 81,794 (from - here! )

Logboss - 3.81% (3,118 villages) % Up
Mikey9points - 4.07% (3,330 villages) % Up
Rollo86 - 3.53% (2,889 villages) % Up
Erto23 - 3.20% (2,614 villages) % Up
The Norwegian Nightmare- 3.42% (2,800 villages) Re-Entry!

Total - 18.03% (Almost 1/5th of player owned villages)

Top Tribes: (There are only 3 left)

*TLA* - 94.91% (77,634 villages) % Up
GRIND! - 4.94% (4,037 villages) % Down
FdTnD (Now called haha) - 0.15% (123 villages) % Down

Total - 100% Which makes sense since everyone with points is in a tribe ^_^[/spoil]